1 800 222 6872

Bach: Konzertbearbeitungen für Orgel / Ghielmi

> Organ Concerto in A minor, BWV 593 (arr. of Vivaldi's Violin Concerto in A minor, RV 522) - I. Allegro
> Organ Concerto in A minor, BWV 593 (arr. of Vivaldi's Violin Concerto in A minor, RV 522) - II. Adagio
> Organ Concerto in A minor, BWV 593 (arr. of Vivaldi's Violin Concerto in A minor, RV 522) - III. Allegro
> Organ Concerto in D minor, BWV 596 (arr. of Vivaldi's Violin Concerto in D minor, RV 565) - I. (Allegro) - II. Grave: Fuga
> Organ Concerto in D minor, BWV 596 (arr. of Vivaldi's Violin Concerto in D minor, RV 565) - III. Largo e spiccato
> Organ Concerto in D minor, BWV 596 (arr. of Vivaldi's Violin Concerto in D minor, RV 565) - IV. Finale: Allegro
> Organ Concerto in C major, BWV 594 (arr. of Vivaldi's Concerto in D major, RV 208) - I. Allegro
> Organ Concerto in C major, BWV 594 (arr. of Vivaldi's Concerto in D major, RV 208) - II. Recitativo: Adagio
> Organ Concerto in C major, BWV 594 (arr. of Vivaldi's Concerto in D major, RV 208) - III. Allegro
> Keyboard Concerto in F major, BWV 978 (arr. of Vivaldi's Violin Concerto in G major, RV 310) - I. Allegro
> Keyboard Concerto in F major, BWV 978 (arr. of Vivaldi's Violin Concerto in G major, RV 310) - II. Largo
> Keyboard Concerto in F major, BWV 978 (arr. of Vivaldi's Violin Concerto in G major, RV 310) - III. Allegro
> Organ Concerto in G major, BWV 592 (arr. of concerto by Prince Johann Ernst of Saxe-Weimar) - I. Allegro assai
> Organ Concerto in G major, BWV 592 (arr. of concerto by Prince Johann Ernst of Saxe-Weimar) - II. Grave
> Organ Concerto in G major, BWV 592 (arr. of concerto by Prince Johann Ernst of Saxe-Weimar) - III. Presto
> Keyboard Concerto in D minor, BWV 974 (arr. of A. Marcello's Oboe Concerto) - I. Allegro
> Keyboard Concerto in D minor, BWV 974 (arr. of A. Marcello's Oboe Concerto) - II. Adagio
> Keyboard Concerto in D minor, BWV 974 (arr. of A. Marcello's Oboe Concerto) - III. Presto

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ no 2 in A minor, BWV 593 (after Vivaldi)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ in D minor, BWV 596 (after Vivaldi)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ in C major, BWV 594 (after Vivaldi)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for solo keyboard no 7 in F major (after Vivaldi Op. 3/3, RV 310), BWV 978 (BC L190)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ solo in G major, BWV 592 (after Duke Johann Ernst of Saxe-Weimar)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto in D minor after Alessandro Marcello, BWV 974
Performer Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Basilika Simpliciano, Milano (06/20/1995-06/21/1995).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ no 2 in A minor, BWV 593 (after Vivaldi)
  • Performer: Lorenzo Ghielmi (Organ)
  • Notes: Basilika Simpliciano, Milano (06/20/1995-06/21/1995)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ in D minor, BWV 596 (after Vivaldi)
  • Performer: Lorenzo Ghielmi (Organ)
  • Notes: Basilika Simpliciano, Milano (06/20/1995-06/21/1995)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ in C major, BWV 594 (after Vivaldi)
  • Performer: Lorenzo Ghielmi (Organ)
  • Notes: Basilika Simpliciano, Milano (06/20/1995-06/21/1995)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for solo keyboard no 7 in F major (after Vivaldi Op. 3/3, RV 310), BWV 978 (BC L190)
  • Performer: Lorenzo Ghielmi (Organ)
  • Notes: Basilika Simpliciano, Milano (06/20/1995-06/21/1995)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Organ solo in G major, BWV 592 (after Duke Johann Ernst of Saxe-Weimar)
  • Performer: Lorenzo Ghielmi (Organ)
  • Notes: Basilika Simpliciano, Milano (06/20/1995-06/21/1995)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto in D minor after Alessandro Marcello, BWV 974
  • Performer: Lorenzo Ghielmi (Organ)
  • Notes: Basilika Simpliciano, Milano (06/20/1995-06/21/1995)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714