1 800 222 6872

Beethoven: Complete Violin Sonatas, Vol. 4

> Violin Sonata No. 6 in A major, Op. 30, No. 1 - I. Allegro
> Violin Sonata No. 6 in A major, Op. 30, No. 1 - II. Adagio molto espressivo
> Violin Sonata No. 6 in A major, Op. 30, No. 1 - III. Allegretto con variazioni
> Violin Sonata No. 7 in C minor, Op. 30, No. 2 - I. Allegro con brio
> Violin Sonata No. 7 in C minor, Op. 30, No. 2 - II. Adagio cantabile
> Violin Sonata No. 7 in C minor, Op. 30, No. 2 - III. Scherzo: Allegro
> Violin Sonata No. 7 in C minor, Op. 30, No. 2 - IV. Finale: Allegro - Presto
> Violin Sonata No. 8 in G major, Op. 30, No. 3 - I. Allegro assai
> Violin Sonata No. 8 in G major, Op. 30, No. 3 - II. Tempo di minuetto, ma molto moderato e grazioso
> Violin Sonata No. 8 in G major, Op. 30, No. 3 - III. Allegro vivace

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 6 in A major, Op. 30/1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 7 in C minor ("Eroica"), Op. 30/2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 8 in G major, Op. 30 no 3
Performers Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: WDR Funkhaus, Köln (Germany) (08/10/2009-08/12/2009).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 6 in A major, Op. 30/1
  • Performers: Linda Nicholson (Piano); Linda Nicholson (Piano); Linda Nicholson (Fortepiano); Linda Nicholson (Fortepiano); Hiro Kurosaki (Violin); Hiro Kurosaki (Violin)
  • Notes: WDR Funkhaus, Köln (Germany) (08/10/2009-08/12/2009)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801-1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 7 in C minor ("Eroica"), Op. 30/2
  • Performers: Linda Nicholson (Piano); Linda Nicholson (Piano); Linda Nicholson (Fortepiano); Linda Nicholson (Fortepiano); Hiro Kurosaki (Violin); Hiro Kurosaki (Violin)
  • Notes: WDR Funkhaus, Köln (Germany) (08/10/2009-08/12/2009)
  • Running Time: 23 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801-1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 8 in G major, Op. 30 no 3
  • Performers: Linda Nicholson (Piano); Linda Nicholson (Piano); Linda Nicholson (Fortepiano); Linda Nicholson (Fortepiano); Hiro Kurosaki (Violin); Hiro Kurosaki (Violin)
  • Notes: WDR Funkhaus, Köln (Germany) (08/10/2009-08/12/2009)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801-1802