1 800 222 6872

Bach: Keyboard Works / Hewitt

Audio Samples

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia and Fugue in C minor, BWV 906
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 1 in C major, BWV 772
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Three-Part Inventions (Sinfonias) (15), for keyboard BWV 787-801 (BC L42-56)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Chromatic Fantasia and Fugue in D minor, BWV 903
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 1 in A major, BWV 806
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 2 in A minor, BWV 807
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 3 in G minor, BWV 808
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 4 in F major, BWV 809
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite, for keyboard no 5 in E minor, BWV 810 (BC L17)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite, for keyboard no 6 in D minor, BWV 811 (BC L18)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata in D minor, BWV 964
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 1 in D minor, BWV 812
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 2 in C minor, BWV 813
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite, for keyboard no 3 in B minor, BWV 814 (BC L21)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude in C major, BWV 924
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude in G minor, BWV 930
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in D major (WFN 27; disputed, perhaps by W.F. Bach), BWV 925
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in D minor (WFN 4), BWV 926 (BC L58)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude in F major, BWV 927
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in F major (WFN 10), BWV 928 (BC L60)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Preludes for keyboard (Six Little Preludes), BWV 933/98
>     no 1 BWV 933
>     no 2 BWV 934
>     no 4 BWV 936
>     no 5 BWV 937
>     no 6 BWV 938
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in D minor (Six Little Preludes no 3), BWV 935 (BC L66)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in C major (Five Preludes no 1), BWV 939 (BC L70)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in D minor (Five Preludes no 2), BWV 940 (BC L71)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in E minor (Five Preludes no 3), BWV 941 (BC L72)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude in A minor, BWV 942
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in C major (5 Preludes no 5), BWV 943 (BC L74)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for Lute in C minor, BWV 999
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 4 in E flat major, BWV 815
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 5 in G major, BWV 816
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in A minor, BWV 894
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Keyboard no 1 in B flat major, BWV 825
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Keyboard no 2 in C minor, BWV 826
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Keyboard no 4 in D major, BWV 828
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for keyboard no 3 in A minor, BWV 827 (BC L3)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for keyboard no 5 in G major, BWV 829 (BC L5)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for keyboard no 6 in E minor, BWV 830 (BC L6)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1, BWV 846-869
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2, BWV 870-893
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto in F major, BWV 971
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Capriccio in B flat major on the Departure of his Most Beloved Brother, BWV 992
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Capriccio in E major, BWV 993
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duet for Organ in E minor, BWV 802
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duet for Organ in F major, BWV 803
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duet for Organ in G major, BWV 804
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duet for Organ in A minor, BWV 805
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Overture in the French Manner, partita for keyboard in B minor (Clavier-Ubung II/2), BWV 831
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in C minor, BWV 911
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in G major, BWV 916
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in F minor, BWV 910
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue in E minor
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in G minor, BWV 915
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in D major, BWV 912
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia and Fugue in A minor, BWV 904
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aria Variata in a, BWV 989 "In the Italian Style"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata in D major, BWV 963
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for keyboard in A major, BWV 832 (BC L174)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for keyboard in F minor (fragment), BWV 823 (BC L167)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Adagio, for keyboard in G major, BWV 968 (BC L185)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for keyboard in C major (from Clavier-Buchlein W. F. Bach), BWV 953 (BC L149)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus, meine Zuversicht, chorale prelude for organ (Anna Magdalena Clavier-Buchlein no 1/8), BWV 72
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wer nur den lieben Gott lasst walten, BWV 691
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue in A minor, BWV 944
>Handel, George Frideric : Chaconne and Variations (21) for Harpsichord in G major, HWV 435
>Couperin, François : Pieces de clavecin, Book 3
>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : Gavotte et Doubles
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique"
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 16 in E flat major, Op. 55/2, CT. 123
>Schumann, Robert : Davidsbundlertanze, Op. 6
>     Lebhaft
>     Innig
>     Mit Humor
>     Ungeduldig
>Chabrier, Emmanuel : Habanera, for piano (or orchestra)
>Ravel, Maurice : Sonatine for Piano
>Messiaen, Olivier : Etudes de rythme
>     Ile de feu 2
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orgelbüchlein

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia and Fugue in C minor, BWV 906
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 1 in C major, BWV 772
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Three-Part Inventions (Sinfonias) (15), for keyboard BWV 787-801 (BC L42-56)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Chromatic Fantasia and Fugue in D minor, BWV 903
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 1 in A major, BWV 806
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 2 in A minor, BWV 807
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 3 in G minor, BWV 808
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 4 in F major, BWV 809
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite, for keyboard no 5 in E minor, BWV 810 (BC L17)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite, for keyboard no 6 in D minor, BWV 811 (BC L18)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata in D minor, BWV 964
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 1 in D minor, BWV 812
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 2 in C minor, BWV 813
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite, for keyboard no 3 in B minor, BWV 814 (BC L21)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude in C major, BWV 924
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude in G minor, BWV 930
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in D major (WFN 27; disputed, perhaps by W.F. Bach), BWV 925
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in D minor (WFN 4), BWV 926 (BC L58)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude in F major, BWV 927
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in F major (WFN 10), BWV 928 (BC L60)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Preludes for keyboard (Six Little Preludes), BWV 933/98
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in D minor (Six Little Preludes no 3), BWV 935 (BC L66)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in C major (Five Preludes no 1), BWV 939 (BC L70)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in D minor (Five Preludes no 2), BWV 940 (BC L71)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in E minor (Five Preludes no 3), BWV 941 (BC L72)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude in A minor, BWV 942
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in C major (5 Preludes no 5), BWV 943 (BC L74)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for Lute in C minor, BWV 999
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 4 in E flat major, BWV 815
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 5 in G major, BWV 816
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in A minor, BWV 894
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Keyboard no 1 in B flat major, BWV 825
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Keyboard no 2 in C minor, BWV 826
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Keyboard no 4 in D major, BWV 828
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for keyboard no 3 in A minor, BWV 827 (BC L3)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for keyboard no 5 in G major, BWV 829 (BC L5)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for keyboard no 6 in E minor, BWV 830 (BC L6)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1, BWV 846-869
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2, BWV 870-893
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto in F major, BWV 971
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Capriccio in B flat major on the Departure of his Most Beloved Brother, BWV 992
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Capriccio in E major, BWV 993
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duet for Organ in E minor, BWV 802
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duet for Organ in F major, BWV 803
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duet for Organ in G major, BWV 804
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duet for Organ in A minor, BWV 805
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Overture in the French Manner, partita for keyboard in B minor (Clavier-Ubung II/2), BWV 831
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in C minor, BWV 911
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in G major, BWV 916
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in F minor, BWV 910
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue in E minor
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in G minor, BWV 915
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in D major, BWV 912
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia and Fugue in A minor, BWV 904
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aria Variata in a, BWV 989 "In the Italian Style"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata in D major, BWV 963
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for keyboard in A major, BWV 832 (BC L174)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for keyboard in F minor (fragment), BWV 823 (BC L167)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Adagio, for keyboard in G major, BWV 968 (BC L185)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for keyboard in C major (from Clavier-Buchlein W. F. Bach), BWV 953 (BC L149)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus, meine Zuversicht, chorale prelude for organ (Anna Magdalena Clavier-Buchlein no 1/8), BWV 72
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wer nur den lieben Gott lasst walten, BWV 691
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue in A minor, BWV 944
>Handel, George Frideric : Chaconne and Variations (21) for Harpsichord in G major, HWV 435
>Couperin, François : Pieces de clavecin, Book 3
>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : Gavotte et Doubles
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique"
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 16 in E flat major, Op. 55/2, CT. 123
>Schumann, Robert : Davidsbundlertanze, Op. 6
>Chabrier, Emmanuel : Habanera, for piano (or orchestra)
>Ravel, Maurice : Sonatine for Piano
>Messiaen, Olivier : Etudes de rythme
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orgelbüchlein
Performer Composers

Notes & Reviews:

Angela Hewitt's acclaimed recordings of Bach on the piano have received the highest critical acclaim and found their way into thousands of homes, selling over nearly 400,000 copies since her recording of the 'Inventions' burst onto the scene in 1994. Now for the first time, Angela's complete solo Bach is available as a boxed set of sixteen CDs at a special price. It will make a perfect gift for the few music-lovers left in the world that have not experienced these matchless performances, and for those who have, a chance to fall in love all over again.

"The pianist who will define Bach performance for years to come." -Fanfare

Two and Three Part Inventions, Four Duets, English Suites, French Suites, Suite in F Minor, Six Partitas, French Overture, Well-Tempered Clavier (2008 recording), Partia in A Major, Chromatic Fantasia and Fugue, The Toccatas, Fantasia in C Minor, Italian Concerto, Goldberg Variations and more. Angela Hewitt (piano)

The long-awaited boxed set celebrating Angela Hewitt's monumental achievement in recorded Bach for piano. This 15CD set features her complete Bach recordings including The Well-Tempered Clavier (2008 recording - 4CDs), Goldberg Variations, Partitas and the Keyboard Concertos featuring The Australian Chamber Orchestra over 2 CDs. 'Hewitt remains today's finest exponent of Bach's keyboard music' (Gramophone), her recordings having sold over 400,000 copies worldwide. The set is also accompanied by a 16th disc of a +77 minute sampler of her non Bach works as a bonus.

"This is a magnificent retrospective of Angela Hewitt's achievement as a pianist in the keyboard works of J.S. Bach... the completion and bringing together of this remarkable set of recordings marks something of a milestone for everyone involved with classical music, as well as for Hyperion... As far as value for money goes, Angela Hewitt's hunky Bach box slashes the price of all of the titles included by about half what they cost individually, so there has never been a better time to invest." -MusicWeb-International



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia and Fugue in C minor, BWV 906
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1704

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 1 in C major, BWV 772
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 18 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Three-Part Inventions (Sinfonias) (15), for keyboard BWV 787-801 (BC L42-56)
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 23 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Chromatic Fantasia and Fugue in D minor, BWV 903
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 12 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 1 in A major, BWV 806
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 23 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 2 in A minor, BWV 807
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 3 in G minor, BWV 808
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 18 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 4 in F major, BWV 809
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: By 1720.
  • Running Time: 16 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite, for keyboard no 5 in E minor, BWV 810 (BC L17)
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite, for keyboard no 6 in D minor, BWV 811 (BC L18)
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 25 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata in D minor, BWV 964
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 18 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1754

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 1 in D minor, BWV 812
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 2 in C minor, BWV 813
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite, for keyboard no 3 in B minor, BWV 814 (BC L21)
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude in C major, BWV 924
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude in G minor, BWV 930
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in D major (WFN 27; disputed, perhaps by W.F. Bach), BWV 925
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in D minor (WFN 4), BWV 926 (BC L58)
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude in F major, BWV 927
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in F major (WFN 10), BWV 928 (BC L60)
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Preludes for keyboard (Six Little Preludes), BWV 933/98 :: no 1 BWV 933
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1717

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Preludes for keyboard (Six Little Preludes), BWV 933/98 :: no 2 BWV 934
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1717

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in D minor (Six Little Preludes no 3), BWV 935 (BC L66)
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1717

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Preludes for keyboard (Six Little Preludes), BWV 933/98 :: no 4 BWV 936
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1717

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Preludes for keyboard (Six Little Preludes), BWV 933/98 :: no 5 BWV 937
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1717

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Preludes for keyboard (Six Little Preludes), BWV 933/98 :: no 6 BWV 938
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1717

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in C major (Five Preludes no 1), BWV 939 (BC L70)
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1717

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in D minor (Five Preludes no 2), BWV 940 (BC L71)
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1717

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in E minor (Five Preludes no 3), BWV 941 (BC L72)
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1717

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude in A minor, BWV 942
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1726

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in C major (5 Preludes no 5), BWV 943 (BC L74)
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1717

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for Lute in C minor, BWV 999
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 4 in E flat major, BWV 815
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1722.
  • Running Time: 12 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 5 in G major, BWV 816
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1722.
  • Running Time: 17 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 5 in G major, BWV 816
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1722.
  • Running Time: 14 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in A minor, BWV 894
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1715-1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Keyboard no 1 in B flat major, BWV 825
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Keyboard no 2 in C minor, BWV 826
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Keyboard no 4 in D major, BWV 828
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 30 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for keyboard no 3 in A minor, BWV 827 (BC L3)
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 18 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for keyboard no 5 in G major, BWV 829 (BC L5)
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for keyboard no 6 in E minor, BWV 830 (BC L6)
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 31 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1, BWV 846-869
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 109 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2, BWV 870-893
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 142 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto in F major, BWV 971
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1735.
  • Running Time: 12 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1735

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Capriccio in B flat major on the Departure of his Most Beloved Brother, BWV 992
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1705

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Capriccio in E major, BWV 993
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duet for Organ in E minor, BWV 802
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duet for Organ in F major, BWV 803
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duet for Organ in G major, BWV 804
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duet for Organ in A minor, BWV 805
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Overture in the French Manner, partita for keyboard in B minor (Clavier-Übung II/2), BWV 831
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 29 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1735

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 72 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in C minor, BWV 911
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in G major, BWV 916
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in F minor, BWV 910
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1712

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue in E minor
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1710

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in G minor, BWV 915
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1710

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in D major, BWV 912
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1710

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia and Fugue in A minor, BWV 904
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aria Variata in a, BWV 989 "In the Italian Style"
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: By 1710.
  • Running Time: 14 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1710

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata in D major, BWV 963
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1704

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for keyboard in A major, BWV 832 (BC L174)
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for keyboard in F minor (fragment), BWV 823 (BC L167)
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Adagio, for keyboard in G major, BWV 968 (BC L185)
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for keyboard in C major (from Clavier-Büchlein W. F. Bach), BWV 953 (BC L149)
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus, meine Zuversicht, chorale prelude for organ (Anna Magdalena Clavier-Büchlein no 1/8), BWV 72
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wer nur den lieben Gott lässt walten, BWV 691
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 01/22/1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue in A minor, BWV 944
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1714

>Handel, George Frideric : Chaconne and Variations (21) for Harpsichord in G major, HWV 435
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1705-1717

>François Couperin (1668 - 1733) : Pièces de clavecin, Book 3
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : Gavotte et Doubles
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique"
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Nocturne for piano no 16 in E flat major, Op. 55/2, CT. 123
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842-1844

>Schumann, Robert : Davidsbündlertänze, Op. 6 :: Lebhaft
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Schumann, Robert : Davidsbündlertänze, Op. 6 :: Innig
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Schumann, Robert : Davidsbündlertänze, Op. 6 :: Mit Humor
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Schumann, Robert : Davidsbündlertänze, Op. 6 :: Ungeduldig
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Chabrier, Emmanuel : Habañera, for piano (or orchestra)
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888

>Ravel, Maurice : Sonatine for Piano
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1903-1905

>Messiaen, Olivier : Etudes de rythme :: Ile de feu 2
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1949-1950

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orgelbüchlein
  • Performer: Angela Hewitt (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715