1 800 222 6872

Clara Haskil Edition [17 CDs]

Audio Samples

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 9 in E flat major, K 271 "Jeunehomme"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 20 in D minor, K 466
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Rondo for Piano and Orchestra in A major, K 386
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 24 in C minor, K 491
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 19 in F major, K 459
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 23 in A major, K 488
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 27 in B flat major, K 595
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 13 in C major, K 415 (387b)
>Falla, Manuel de : Nights in the gardens of Spain
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 3 in C minor, Op. 37
>Chopin, Frédéric : Concerto for Piano no 2 in F minor, B 43/Op. 21
>Schumann, Robert : Concerto for Piano in A minor, Op. 54
>Schumann, Robert : Waldszenen (Forest Scenes), for piano, Op. 82
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 4 in G major, Op. 58
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 193/L 142
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 87/L 33
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 386/L 171
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (9) for Piano in D major on a Minuet by Duport, K 573
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 10 in C major, K 330 (300h)
>Ravel, Maurice : Sonatine for Piano
>Schumann, Robert : Bunte Blatter, Op. 99
>     Stücklein. Nicht schnell, mit Innigkeit
>     Stücklein. Sehr rasch
>     Stücklein. Frisch
>     Albumblätter. Ziemlich langsam
>     Albumblätter. Schnell
>     Albumblätter. Ziemlich langsam, sehr gesangvoll
>     Albumblätter. Langsam
>     Albumblätter. Sehr langsam
>Schumann, Robert : Theme and Variations for Piano on the name ABEGG, Op. 1
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 17 in D minor, Op. 31/2 "The Tempest"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 18 in E flat, Op. 31
>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano in B flat major, D 960
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C sharp minor, K 247/L 256
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 2/L 388
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 132/L 457
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 35/L 386
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 519/L 475
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 322/L 483
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 515/L 255
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 437/G 278
>Soler, Antonio [Composer] : Keyboard Sonata in D major
>Pescetti, Giovanni Battista : Sonata for harpsichord no 1 in C minor
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : F Minor Variations
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (12) for Piano in C major on "Ah vous dirai-je maman", K 265 (300e)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 2 in F major, K. 280 (K. 189e)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 1 in D major, Op. 12 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 12
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 3 in E flat major, Op. 12 no 3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 4 in A minor, Op. 23
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 5 in F major, Op. 24 "Spring"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 6 in A major, Op. 30/1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 7 in C minor ("Eroica"), Op. 30/2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 8 in G major, Op. 30 no 3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 9 in A major, Op. 47 "Kreutzer"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 10 in G major, Op. 96
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for Oboe, 2 Horns and Strings no 11 in D major, K 251
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E minor, K 304 (300c)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in F major, K 376 (374d)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for String Quartet in D major, K 136 (125a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in B flat major, K 454
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for violin & piano no 35 in A major, K. 526

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 9 in E flat major, K 271 "Jeunehomme"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 20 in D minor, K 466
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Rondo for Piano and Orchestra in A major, K 386
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 24 in C minor, K 491
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 19 in F major, K 459
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 23 in A major, K 488
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 27 in B flat major, K 595
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 13 in C major, K 415 (387b)
>Falla, Manuel de : Nights in the gardens of Spain
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 3 in C minor, Op. 37
>Chopin, Frédéric : Concerto for Piano no 2 in F minor, B 43/Op. 21
>Schumann, Robert : Concerto for Piano in A minor, Op. 54
>Schumann, Robert : Waldszenen (Forest Scenes), for piano, Op. 82
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 4 in G major, Op. 58
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 193/L 142
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 87/L 33
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 386/L 171
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (9) for Piano in D major on a Minuet by Duport, K 573
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 10 in C major, K 330 (300h)
>Ravel, Maurice : Sonatine for Piano
>Schumann, Robert : Bunte Blatter, Op. 99
>Schumann, Robert : Theme and Variations for Piano on the name ABEGG, Op. 1
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 17 in D minor, Op. 31/2 "The Tempest"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 18 in E flat, Op. 31
>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano in B flat major, D 960
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C sharp minor, K 247/L 256
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 2/L 388
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 132/L 457
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 35/L 386
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 519/L 475
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 322/L 483
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 515/L 255
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 437/G 278
>Soler, Antonio [Composer] : Keyboard Sonata in D major
>Pescetti, Giovanni Battista : Sonata for harpsichord no 1 in C minor
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : F Minor Variations
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (12) for Piano in C major on "Ah vous dirai-je maman", K 265 (300e)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 2 in F major, K. 280 (K. 189e)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 1 in D major, Op. 12 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 12
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 3 in E flat major, Op. 12 no 3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 4 in A minor, Op. 23
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 5 in F major, Op. 24 "Spring"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 6 in A major, Op. 30/1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 7 in C minor ("Eroica"), Op. 30/2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 8 in G major, Op. 30 no 3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 9 in A major, Op. 47 "Kreutzer"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 10 in G major, Op. 96
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for Oboe, 2 Horns and Strings no 11 in D major, K 251
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E minor, K 304 (300c)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in F major, K 376 (374d)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for String Quartet in D major, K 136 (125a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in B flat major, K 454
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for violin & piano no 35 in A major, K. 526
Performers Conductors Ensemble
  • >
Composers

Notes & Reviews:

This is the first comprehensive edition containing all of Clara Haskil's recordings for the Decca, Philips, Deutsche Grammophon and Westminster labels. The 17-CD set is being released to mark the 50th anniversary [6 December 1960] of the death of the great Romanian-born pianist. The booklet includes an article on Haskil "A prodigy of nature" by piano specialist Jeremy Siepmann.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 9 in E flat major, K 271 "Jeunehomme"
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Sacher
  • Running Time: 32 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1777

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 20 in D minor, K 466
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Conductor: Bernhard Paumgartner
  • Running Time: 119 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1785

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Rondo for Piano and Orchestra in A major, K 386
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Conductor: Bernhard Paumgartner
  • Notes: Composition written: 1782.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 20 in D minor, K 466
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Conductor: Igor Markevitch
  • Running Time: 119 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1785

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 24 in C minor, K 491
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Conductor: Igor Markevitch
  • Running Time: 29 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 19 in F major, K 459
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Conductor: Ferenc Fricsay
  • Running Time: 56 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1784

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 23 in A major, K 488
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Sacher
  • Running Time: 26 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 20 in D minor, K 466
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Conductor: Ferenc Fricsay
  • Running Time: 119 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1785

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 27 in B flat major, K 595
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Conductor: Ferenc Fricsay
  • Running Time: 29 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 13 in C major, K 415 (387b)
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Conductor: Rudolf Baumgartner
  • Notes: Composition written: 1783.
  • Running Time: 25 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1783

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 20 in D minor, K 466
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Conductor: Henry Swoboda
  • Running Time: 119 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1785

>Falla, Manuel de : Nights in the gardens of Spain
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Conductor: Igor Markevitch
  • Running Time: 22 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1909-1916

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 19 in F major, K 459
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Conductor: Henry Swoboda
  • Running Time: 56 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1784

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 3 in C minor, Op. 37
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Conductor: Henry Swoboda
  • Running Time: 71 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1800-1803

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Concerto for Piano no 2 in F minor, B 43/Op. 21
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Conductor: Igor Markevitch
  • Running Time: 30 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1830

>Schumann, Robert : Concerto for Piano in A minor, Op. 54
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Conductor: Willem Otterloo
  • Running Time: 29 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1841

>Schumann, Robert : Waldszenen (Forest Scenes), for piano, Op. 82
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 36 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1848-1849

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 4 in G major, Op. 58
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Conductor: Carlo Zecchi
  • Running Time: 32 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1805-1806

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 193/L 142
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 87/L 33
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 386/L 171
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (9) for Piano in D major on a Minuet by Duport, K 573
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1789

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 10 in C major, K 330 (300h)
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1783.
  • Running Time: 17 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783

>Ravel, Maurice : Sonatine for Piano
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1903-1905

>Schumann, Robert : Bunte Blätter, Op. 99 :: Stücklein. Nicht schnell, mit Innigkeit
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1849

>Schumann, Robert : Bunte Blätter, Op. 99 :: Stücklein. Sehr rasch
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1849

>Schumann, Robert : Bunte Blätter, Op. 99 :: Stücklein. Frisch
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1849

>Schumann, Robert : Bunte Blätter, Op. 99 :: Albumblätter. Ziemlich langsam
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1849

>Schumann, Robert : Bunte Blätter, Op. 99 :: Albumblätter. Schnell
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1849

>Schumann, Robert : Bunte Blätter, Op. 99 :: Albumblätter. Ziemlich langsam, sehr gesangvoll
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1849

>Schumann, Robert : Bunte Blätter, Op. 99 :: Albumblätter. Langsam
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1849

>Schumann, Robert : Bunte Blätter, Op. 99 :: Albumblätter. Sehr langsam
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1849

>Schumann, Robert : Theme and Variations for Piano on the name ABEGG, Op. 1
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830

>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Schumann, Robert : Waldszenen (Forest Scenes), for piano, Op. 82
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 36 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1848-1849

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 17 in D minor, Op. 31/2 "The Tempest"
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 39 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 18 in E flat, Op. 31
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 44 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802

>Schubert, Franz : Sonata for Piano in B flat major, D 960
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 32 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 09/1828

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 17 in D minor, Op. 31/2 "The Tempest"
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 39 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 18 in E flat, Op. 31
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 44 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C sharp minor, K 247/L 256
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 2/L 388
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 132/L 457
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 35/L 386
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 193/L 142
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 386/L 171
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 519/L 475
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 322/L 483
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 87/L 33
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 515/L 255
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 437/G 278
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Soler, Antonio [Composer] : Keyboard Sonata in D major
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Pescetti, Giovanni Battista : Sonata for harpsichord no 1 in C minor
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : F Minor Variations
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1793

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (12) for Piano in C major on "Ah vous dirai-je maman", K 265 (300e)
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 2 in F major, K. 280 (K. 189e)
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1775

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 1 in D major, Op. 12 no 1
  • Performers: Clara Haskil (Piano); Arthur Grumiaux (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1797-98.
  • Running Time: 17 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 12
  • Performers: Clara Haskil (Piano); Arthur Grumiaux (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1797-98.
  • Running Time: 14 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 3 in E flat major, Op. 12 no 3
  • Performers: Clara Haskil (Piano); Arthur Grumiaux (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1797-98.
  • Running Time: 18 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 4 in A minor, Op. 23
  • Performers: Clara Haskil (Piano); Arthur Grumiaux (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1800.
  • Running Time: 16 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 5 in F major, Op. 24 "Spring"
  • Performers: Clara Haskil (Piano); Arthur Grumiaux (Violin)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800-1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 6 in A major, Op. 30/1
  • Performers: Clara Haskil (Piano); Arthur Grumiaux (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1801-02.
  • Running Time: 19 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801-1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 7 in C minor ("Eroica"), Op. 30/2
  • Performers: Clara Haskil (Piano); Arthur Grumiaux (Violin)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801-1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 8 in G major, Op. 30 no 3
  • Performers: Clara Haskil (Piano); Arthur Grumiaux (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1801-02.
  • Running Time: 17 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801-1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 9 in A major, Op. 47 "Kreutzer"
  • Performers: Clara Haskil (Piano); Arthur Grumiaux (Violin)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802-1803

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 10 in G major, Op. 96
  • Performers: Clara Haskil (Piano); Arthur Grumiaux (Violin)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1812

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for Oboe, 2 Horns and Strings no 11 in D major, K 251
  • Performers: Arthur Grumiaux (Violin); Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1778.
  • Running Time: 10 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E minor, K 304 (300c)
  • Performers: Clara Haskil (Piano); Arthur Grumiaux (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1778.
  • Running Time: 11 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in F major, K 376 (374d)
  • Performers: Clara Haskil (Piano); Arthur Grumiaux (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1781.
  • Running Time: 14 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1781

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for String Quartet in D major, K 136 (125a)
  • Performers: Clara Haskil (Piano); Arthur Grumiaux (Violin)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1779

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in B flat major, K 454
  • Performers: Clara Haskil (Piano); Arthur Grumiaux (Violin)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1784

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for violin & piano no 35 in A major, K. 526
  • Performers: Clara Haskil (Piano); Arthur Grumiaux (Violin)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787