- Frank Ricotti (Percussion)
- Leo Abrahams (Guitars)
- Jack Dolman (Guitars)
- David Hartley (Piano)
- Ralph Salmins (Drums)
- Jamie Talbot
Personnel: Jack Dolman, Leo Abrahams (guitar); Jamie Talbot (baritone saxophone); David Hartley (piano); Ralph Salmins (drums); Frank Ricotti (percussion).
Recording information: Air Lyndhurst, London, UK.
Composer Henry Jackman (Monsters vs. Aliens) chose the Jack Black-led retelling of the classic Jonathan Swift satire Gulliver's Travels as his second solo outing. Like his mentor, the omnipresent Hans Zimmer, Jackman has a flair for capturing the swashbuckling magic of vintage John Williams, and while his melodies may not have the instantaneous staying power of Raiders of the Lost Ark's "The Map Room" or The Empire Strikes Back's "Imperial March," they certainly carry within them the promise of great things to come. ~ James Christopher Monger
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsJackman, Henry : Gulliver's Travels, film score
- Performers: Frank Ricotti (Percussion); Leo Abrahams (Guitars); Jack Dolman (Guitars); David Hartley (Piano); Ralph Salmins (Drums); Jamie Talbot
- Conductor: Gavin Greenaway
- Running Time: 46 min. 34 sec.
- Period Time: Contemporary
- Form: Film Score