1 800 222 6872

Prokofiev: Piano Sonatas Vol 1 / Bernd Glemser

> Piano Sonata No. 7 in B flat major, Op. 83 - I. Allegro inquieto - Andantino - Allegro
> Piano Sonata No. 7 in B flat major, Op. 83 - II. Andante caloroso
> Piano Sonata No. 7 in B flat major, Op. 83 - III. Precipitato
> Piano Sonata No. 2 in D minor, Op. 14 - I. Allegro ma non troppo
> Piano Sonata No. 2 in D minor, Op. 14 - II. Scherzo: Allegro marcato
> Piano Sonata No. 2 in D minor, Op. 14 - III. Andante
> Piano Sonata No. 2 in D minor, Op. 14 - IV. Vivace
> Piano Sonata No. 8 in B flat major, Op. 84 - I. Andante dolce - Allegro moderato - Andante dolce - Allegro
> Piano Sonata No. 8 in B flat major, Op. 84 - II. Andante sognando
> Piano Sonata No. 8 in B flat major, Op. 84 - III. Vivace - Allegro ben marcato - Andantino - Vivace

Album Summary

>Prokofiev, Sergei : Sonata for Piano no 7 in B flat major, Op. 83
>Prokofiev, Sergei : Sonata for Piano no 2 in D minor, Op. 14
>Prokofiev, Sergei : Sonata for Piano no 8 in B flat major, Op. 84
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Prokofiev, Sergei : Sonata for Piano no 7 in B flat major, Op. 83
  • Performer: Bernd Glemser (Piano)
  • Notes: Radio Concert Hall, Lugano, Switzerland (01/03/1994-01/05/1994)
  • Running Time: 18 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1939-1942

>Prokofiev, Sergei : Sonata for Piano no 2 in D minor, Op. 14
  • Performer: Bernd Glemser (Piano)
  • Notes: Radio Concert Hall, Lugano, Switzerland (01/03/1994-01/05/1994)
  • Running Time: 18 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1912

>Prokofiev, Sergei : Sonata for Piano no 8 in B flat major, Op. 84
  • Performer: Bernd Glemser (Piano)
  • Notes: Radio Concert Hall, Lugano, Switzerland (01/03/1994-01/05/1994)
  • Running Time: 27 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1939-1944