1 800 222 6872

Monarca Della Tromba

Audio Samples

>Purcell, Henry : Indian Queen, Z 630
>Corelli, Arcangelo : Concerto Grosso in D major, Op. 6/4
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Trumpet for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 51
>     D7
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata, for trumpet, 2 violins, viola & continuo in D major ("Sonate spirituosa"), TWV 44
>     1
>Torelli, Giuseppe : Sonata a 5, for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major, G. 7
>Corelli, Arcangelo : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 6
>Handel, George Frideric : Water Piece, suite for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major (spurious arrangement), HWV 341

Album Summary

>Purcell, Henry : Indian Queen, Z 630
>Corelli, Arcangelo : Concerto Grosso in D major, Op. 6/4
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Trumpet for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 51
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata, for trumpet, 2 violins, viola & continuo in D major ("Sonate spirituosa"), TWV 44
>Torelli, Giuseppe : Sonata a 5, for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major, G. 7
>Corelli, Arcangelo : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 6
>Handel, George Frideric : Water Piece, suite for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major (spurious arrangement), HWV 341
Performer Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Witold Lutoslawski Concert Hall, Polish Radio, Warsaw (04/27/2002).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Purcell, Henry : Indian Queen, Z 630
  • Performers: Igor Cecocho (Trumpet); Igor Cecocho (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Witolda Lutoslawskiego
  • Running Time: 1 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1690-1695
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Corelli, Arcangelo : Concerto Grosso in D major, Op. 6/4
  • Conductor: Witolda Lutoslawskiego
  • Running Time: 9 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Trumpet for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 51 :: D7
  • Performers: Igor Cecocho (Trumpet); Igor Cecocho (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Witolda Lutoslawskiego
  • Running Time: 6 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1708-1714
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata, for trumpet, 2 violins, viola & continuo in D major ("Sonate spirituosa"), TWV 44 :: 1
  • Performers: Igor Cecocho (Trumpet); Igor Cecocho (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Witolda Lutoslawskiego
  • Running Time: 8 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1768
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Torelli, Giuseppe : Sonata a 5, for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major, G. 7
  • Performers: Igor Cecocho (Trumpet); Igor Cecocho (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Witolda Lutoslawskiego
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Corelli, Arcangelo : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 6
  • Performers: Igor Cecocho (Trumpet); Igor Cecocho (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Witolda Lutoslawskiego
  • Running Time: 4 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Handel, George Frideric : Water Piece, suite for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major (spurious arrangement), HWV 341
  • Performers: Igor Cecocho (Trumpet); Igor Cecocho (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Witolda Lutoslawskiego
  • Running Time: 8 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1733
  • Studio/Live: Live