1 800 222 6872

Hereinspaziert: Carl Michael Ziehrer, Vol. 13

Audio Samples

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Herreinspaziert, Op. 518
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Im Fluge, polka schnell for orchestra, Op. 78
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Badner Park-Polka, polka francaise for orchestra, Op. 65
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Fesche Geister, operette
>     Ouvertüre
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : 100,000 Eljen!, csardas for orchestra, Op. 51
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Faschings-Beilage, polka for orchestra, Op. 392
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Loslassen, Op. 386
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Mamsell Ubermuth, polka francaise for orchestra, Op. 69
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Konig Jerome, operette
>     Ouvertüre
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Colibri, polka francaise for orchestra, Op. 199
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : 'S ist mein echt's Wienerblut, march for orchestra, Op. 367
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Facher-Polonaise, Op. 525
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Wiener Luft, waltz for orchestra, Op. 411
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Es gibt kein zweites Wien!, marsch, Op. 475
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Mitzerl, polka-mazurka for orchestra, Op. 399
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Werner-Marsch, Op. 439
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Freiherr von Schönfeld-Marsch, Op. 422

Album Summary

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Herreinspaziert, Op. 518
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Im Fluge, polka schnell for orchestra, Op. 78
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Badner Park-Polka, polka francaise for orchestra, Op. 65
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Fesche Geister, operette
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : 100,000 Eljen!, csardas for orchestra, Op. 51
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Faschings-Beilage, polka for orchestra, Op. 392
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Loslassen, Op. 386
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Mamsell Ubermuth, polka francaise for orchestra, Op. 69
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Konig Jerome, operette
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Colibri, polka francaise for orchestra, Op. 199
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : 'S ist mein echt's Wienerblut, march for orchestra, Op. 367
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Facher-Polonaise, Op. 525
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Wiener Luft, waltz for orchestra, Op. 411
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Es gibt kein zweites Wien!, marsch, Op. 475
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Mitzerl, polka-mazurka for orchestra, Op. 399
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Werner-Marsch, Op. 439
>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Freiherr von Schönfeld-Marsch, Op. 422
Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Carl Michael Ziehrer was the last significant representative of Viennese dance music of the classical age. This volume continues the series on Preiser devoted to his music.

Carl Michael Ziehrer was the last significant representative of Viennese dance music of the classical age. This volume continues the series on Preiser devoted to his music.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Herreinspaziert, Op. 518
  • Conductor: Hans Schadenbauer
  • Running Time: 7 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Waltz

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Im Fluge, polka schnell for orchestra, Op. 78
  • Conductor: Hans Schadenbauer
  • Running Time: 3 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1867

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Badner Park-Polka, polka française for orchestra, Op. 65
  • Conductor: Hans Schadenbauer
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Fesche Geister, operette :: Ouvertüre
  • Conductor: Hans Schadenbauer
  • Running Time: 8 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : 100,000 Éljen!, csárdás for orchestra, Op. 51
  • Conductor: Hans Schadenbauer
  • Running Time: 5 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Faschings-Beilage, polka for orchestra, Op. 392
  • Conductor: Hans Schadenbauer
  • Running Time: 2 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Loslassen, Op. 386
  • Conductor: Hans Schadenbauer
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Mamsell Übermuth, polka française for orchestra, Op. 69
  • Conductor: Hans Schadenbauer
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : König Jérôme, operette :: Ouvertüre
  • Conductor: Hans Schadenbauer
  • Running Time: 5 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Colibri, polka française for orchestra, Op. 199
  • Conductor: Hans Schadenbauer
  • Running Time: 3 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : 'S ist mein echt's Wienerblut, march for orchestra, Op. 367
  • Conductor: Hans Schadenbauer
  • Running Time: 2 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: March

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Fächer-Polonaise, Op. 525
  • Conductor: Hans Schadenbauer
  • Running Time: 3 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: by 1900

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Wiener Luft, waltz for orchestra, Op. 411
  • Conductor: Hans Schadenbauer
  • Running Time: 8 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Waltz

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Es gibt kein zweites Wien!, marsch, Op. 475
  • Conductor: Hans Schadenbauer
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: March

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Mitzerl, polka-mazurka for orchestra, Op. 399
  • Conductor: Hans Schadenbauer
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Werner-Marsch, Op. 439
  • Conductor: Hans Schadenbauer
  • Running Time: 3 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: March

>Ziehrer, Carl Michael : Freiherr von Schönfeld-Marsch, Op. 422
  • Conductor: Hans Schadenbauer
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: by 1923