1 800 222 6872

Music of Synne Skouen / Call-Notes

Audio Samples

>Skouen, Synne : Une Soirée d'Été, for solo violin
>Skouen, Synne : Hils Domitila!, for piano
>Skouen, Synne : Nattstykke, for piano
>Skouen, Synne : Fair Play, Pocket Music for percussion
>Skouen, Synne : A Travers Les Paroles, for solo violin
>Skouen, Synne : Catchme!, for cello & piano
>Skouen, Synne : O Vilhelm, Vilhelm, for string quartet & vocals
>Skouen, Synne : Vent!, for piano
>Skouen, Synne : Scenes from Volven, for voice & orchestra

Album Summary

>Skouen, Synne : Une Soirée d'Été, for solo violin
>Skouen, Synne : Hils Domitila!, for piano
>Skouen, Synne : Nattstykke, for piano
>Skouen, Synne : Fair Play, Pocket Music for percussion
>Skouen, Synne : A Travers Les Paroles, for solo violin
>Skouen, Synne : Catchme!, for cello & piano
>Skouen, Synne : O Vilhelm, Vilhelm, for string quartet & vocals
>Skouen, Synne : Vent!, for piano
>Skouen, Synne : Scenes from Volven, for voice & orchestra
Performers Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Synne Skouen is a vital and important voice on the Norwegian cultural scene, and has been so for more than 30 years. A most welcome release, Call-Notes is the first portrait of her distinct musical works, brought forth by some of the most profiled performers in our day.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Skouen, Synne : Une Soirée d'Été, for solo violin
  • Performer: Geir Lotsberg (Violin)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 59 sec.
  • Written: 1991

>Skouen, Synne : Hils Domitila!, for piano
  • Performer: Ellen Ugelvik (Piano)
  • Notes: Sofienberg kirke, Oslo (06/22/2010-06/23/2010)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 41 sec.
  • Written: 1980

>Skouen, Synne : Nattstykke, for piano
  • Performer: Ellen Ugelvik (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 1 sec.
  • Written: 1980

>Skouen, Synne : Fair Play, Pocket Music for percussion
  • Notes: Sofienberg kirke, Oslo (06/22/2010-06/23/2010)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 1 sec.
  • Written: 1992

>Skouen, Synne : A Travers Les Paroles, for solo violin
  • Performer: Geir Lotsberg (Violin)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 33 sec.
  • Written: 2007

>Skouen, Synne : Catchme!, for cello & piano
  • Performers: Ellen Ugelvik (Piano); Johannes Martens (Cello)
  • Notes: Sofienberg kirke, Oslo (06/22/2010-06/23/2010)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 46 sec.
  • Written: 2007

>Skouen, Synne : Fair Play, Pocket Music for percussion
  • Notes: Sofienberg kirke, Oslo (06/22/2010-06/23/2010)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 1 sec.
  • Written: 1992

>Skouen, Synne : O Vilhelm, Vilhelm, for string quartet & vocals
  • Performer: Ruth Meyer (Voice)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 44 sec.
  • Written: 2007

>Skouen, Synne : Vent!, for piano
  • Performer: Ellen Ugelvik (Piano)
  • Notes: Sofienberg kirke, Oslo (06/22/2010-06/23/2010)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Written: 1992

>Skouen, Synne : Scenes from Volven, for voice & orchestra
  • Conductor: Christia Christian Eggen
  • Running Time: 15 min. 11 sec.
  • Written: 1989

>Skouen, Synne : Fair Play, Pocket Music for percussion
  • Notes: Sofienberg kirke, Oslo (06/22/2010-06/23/2010)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 1 sec.
  • Written: 1992