1 800 222 6872

S'il Vous Plait / piano works transcribed for accordion

Audio Samples

>Daquin, Louis-Claude : 3eme Suite, 1er livre de pieces de clavecin
>     Le Coucou
>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : Pieces de clavecin
>     Rigaudons Nos. 1 & 2
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata in C minor, K. 11
>     Allegro
>Handel, George Frideric : Suite no 5 for harpsichord, HWV 430 "The Harmonious Blacksmith"
>     Aria & Variaions
>Jacobi, Wolfgang : Divertissement, for accordion
>Schubert, Franz : Moments musicaux (6) for Piano, D 780/Op. 94
>Brahms, Johannes : 11 Choral-Vorspiele fur die Orgel, Op. 122
>     no 8. Es ist ein Ros' entsprungen
>Ibert, Jacques [Composer] : Histoires for piano solo
>     Le vieux mendiant
>     Le petit âne blanc
>Stravinsky, Igor : Tango
>Glass, Philip : Modern Love Waltz, for piano & variable instrumentation
>Roques, Andre : Miss Karting, for piano
>Rossi, Joe : Novelty Polka, for piano
>Legrand, Michel : Les Parapluies de Cherbourg
>     Theme
>Piazzolla, Astor : S.V.P. (S'il vous plait), tango
>Piazzolla, Astor : Chiquilín de Bachin
>Piazzolla, Astor : Chau Paris
>Piazzolla, Astor : La bicicleta blanca, tango song
>Confrey, Zez [Composer] : Dizzy Fingers for piano
>Zorn, John : Road Runner for accordion solo
>Oginski, Michal Kleofas : Polonaise for piano in A minor "Farewell to the Fatherland"
>Shostakovich, Dmitri : Ballet Suite no 3
>     Farewell Waltz (from Roundabout of Dances)

Album Summary

>Daquin, Louis-Claude : 3eme Suite, 1er livre de pieces de clavecin
>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : Pieces de clavecin
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata in C minor, K. 11
>Handel, George Frideric : Suite no 5 for harpsichord, HWV 430 "The Harmonious Blacksmith"
>Jacobi, Wolfgang : Divertissement, for accordion
>Schubert, Franz : Moments musicaux (6) for Piano, D 780/Op. 94
>Brahms, Johannes : 11 Choral-Vorspiele fur die Orgel, Op. 122
>Ibert, Jacques [Composer] : Histoires for piano solo
>Stravinsky, Igor : Tango
>Glass, Philip : Modern Love Waltz, for piano & variable instrumentation
>Roques, Andre : Miss Karting, for piano
>Rossi, Joe : Novelty Polka, for piano
>Legrand, Michel : Les Parapluies de Cherbourg
>Piazzolla, Astor : S.V.P. (S'il vous plait), tango
>Piazzolla, Astor : Chiquilín de Bachin
>Piazzolla, Astor : Chau Paris
>Piazzolla, Astor : La bicicleta blanca, tango song
>Confrey, Zez [Composer] : Dizzy Fingers for piano
>Zorn, John : Road Runner for accordion solo
>Oginski, Michal Kleofas : Polonaise for piano in A minor "Farewell to the Fatherland"
>Shostakovich, Dmitri : Ballet Suite no 3
Performer Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Länna Church, Sweden (10/2009).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Daquin, Louis-Claude : 3ème Suite, 1er livre de pièces de clavecin :: Le Coucou
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1735

>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : Pièces de clavecin :: Rigaudons Nos. 1 & 2
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1724

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata in C minor, K. 11 :: Allegro
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Handel, George Frideric : Suite no 5 for harpsichord, HWV 430 "The Harmonious Blacksmith" :: Aria & Variaions
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1710-1720

>Jacobi, Wolfgang : Divertissement, for accordion
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Schubert, Franz : Moments musicaux (6) for Piano, D 780/Op. 94
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823

>Schubert, Franz : Moments musicaux (6) for Piano, D 780/Op. 94
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823

>Brahms, Johannes : 11 Choral-Vorspiele für die Orgel, Op. 122 :: no 8. Es ist ein Ros' entsprungen
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1896

>Ibert, Jacques [Composer] : Histoires for piano solo :: Le vieux mendiant
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1922

>Ibert, Jacques [Composer] : Histoires for piano solo :: Le petit âne blanc
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1922

>Stravinsky, Igor : Tango
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1940

>Glass, Philip : Modern Love Waltz, for piano & variable instrumentation
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1977

>André Roques : Miss Karting, for piano
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Notes: This work was written in collaboration with André Astier (1923 - 1994).
  • Running Time: 2 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Rossi, Joe : Novelty Polka, for piano
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Notes: This work was written in collaboration with André Astier (1923 - 1994).
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Legrand, Michel : Les Parapluies de Cherbourg :: Theme
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Film Score
  • Written: 1963

>Piazzolla, Astor : S.V.P. (S'il vous plaît), tango
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: circa 1955

>Piazzolla, Astor : Chiquilín de Bachin
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1969

>Piazzolla, Astor : Chau Paris
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1955

>Piazzolla, Astor : La bicicleta blanca, tango song
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1971

>Confrey, Zez [Composer] : Dizzy Fingers for piano
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1923

>Zorn, John : Road Runner for accordion solo
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1986

>Oginski, Michal Kleofas : Polonaise for piano in A minor "Farewell to the Fatherland"
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Shostakovich, Dmitri : Ballet Suite no 3 :: Farewell Waltz (from Roundabout of Dances)
  • Performer: Mie Miki (Accordion)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1952.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Ballet
  • Written: 1952