1 800 222 6872

The Sibelius Edition, Vol. 12: Symphonies

> Symphony No. 1 in E minor, Op. 39 (Turku Sibelius Museum manuscript) (fragments) - I. Andante - Allegro: bars 1-40
> Symphony No. 1 in E minor, Op. 39 (Turku Sibelius Museum manuscript) (fragments) - II. Andante (ma non troppo lento): bars 1-56
> Symphony No. 1 in E minor, Op. 39 (Turku Sibelius Museum manuscript) (fragments) - III. Scherzo
> Symphony No. 1 in E minor, Op. 39 (Turku Sibelius Museum manuscript) (fragments) - IV. Finale (Quasi una Fantasia): 35 bars starting at W
> Symphony No. 1 in E minor, Op. 39 (Turku Sibelius Museum manuscript) (fragments) - IV. Finale (Quasi una Fantasia): final 54 bars (from 2 before U)
> Symphony No. 2 in D major, Op. 43 (Turku Sibelius Museum manuscript) (fragments) - I. Allegretto moderato: bars 1-54
> Symphony No. 2 in D major, Op. 43 (Turku Sibelius Museum manuscript) (fragments) - II. Molto largamente - Andante sostenuto: 62 bars starting at D
> Symphony No. 3 in C major, Op. 52 (manuscript HUL 0232, HUL 0230) (fragments) - I. bars 1-32
> Symphony No. 3 in C major, Op. 52 (manuscript HUL 0232, HUL 0230) (fragments) - I. bars 1-44
> Symphony No. 3 in C major, Op. 52 (manuscript HUL 0232, HUL 0230) (fragments) - II. Andantino con moto
> Symphony No. 4 in A minor, Op. 63 (manuscript HUL 0304) (fragments) - II. Allegro molto vivace - Doppio piu lento
> Symphony No. 4 in A minor, Op. 63 (manuscript HUL 0304) (fragments) - IV. Finale: bars 1-59
> Symphony No. 7 in C major, Op. 105 (manuscript HUL 0354, HUL 0353) (fragments) - First alternative ending, starting at Y
> Symphony No. 7 in C major, Op. 105 (manuscript HUL 0354, HUL 0353) (fragments) - Second alternative ending, starting at Y

Album Summary

>Sibelius, Jean : Symphony no 1 in E minor, Op. 39
>Sibelius, Jean : Symphony no 2 in D major, Op. 43
>Sibelius, Jean : Symphony no 3 in C major, Op. 52
>Sibelius, Jean : Symphony no 4 in A minor, Op. 63
>Sibelius, Jean : Symphony no 5 in E flat major, Op. 82
>Sibelius, Jean : Symphony no 6 in D minor, Op. 104
>Sibelius, Jean : Symphony no 7 in C major, Op. 105
Performers Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Sibelius, Jean : Symphony no 1 in E minor, Op. 39
  • Performer: Timo Saarenpää (Clarinet)
  • Conductor: Osmo Vänskä
  • Running Time: 45 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1899

>Sibelius, Jean : Symphony no 2 in D major, Op. 43
  • Conductor: Osmo Vänskä
  • Running Time: 51 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1901-1902

>Sibelius, Jean : Symphony no 3 in C major, Op. 52
  • Conductor: Osmo Vänskä
  • Running Time: 43 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1904-1907

>Sibelius, Jean : Symphony no 4 in A minor, Op. 63
  • Performer: Ilkka Palli (Cello)
  • Conductor: Osmo Vänskä
  • Running Time: 45 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1910-1911

>Sibelius, Jean : Symphony no 5 in E flat major, Op. 82
  • Conductor: Osmo Vänskä
  • Running Time: 61 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1919

>Sibelius, Jean : Symphony no 6 in D minor, Op. 104
  • Conductor: Osmo Vänskä
  • Running Time: 26 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1923

>Sibelius, Jean : Symphony no 7 in C major, Op. 105
  • Performer: Antti Autio (Trombone)
  • Conductor: Osmo Vänskä
  • Running Time: 23 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1924

>Sibelius, Jean : Symphony no 1 in E minor, Op. 39
  • Performer: Eeva Maenluoma (Clarinet)
  • Conductor: Osmo Vänskä
  • Running Time: 45 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1899

>Sibelius, Jean : Symphony no 2 in D major, Op. 43
  • Conductor: Osmo Vänskä
  • Running Time: 51 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1901-1902

>Sibelius, Jean : Symphony no 3 in C major, Op. 52
  • Conductor: Osmo Vänskä
  • Running Time: 43 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1904-1907

>Sibelius, Jean : Symphony no 4 in A minor, Op. 63
  • Conductor: Osmo Vänskä
  • Running Time: 45 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1910-1911

>Sibelius, Jean : Symphony no 7 in C major, Op. 105
  • Conductor: Osmo Vänskä
  • Running Time: 23 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1924