1 800 222 6872

Albinoni: Oboe Concertos / Sarah Francis

Audio Samples

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concerto a cinque, for oboe, 2 violins, viola, cello & continuo no 6 in D major, Op. 7/6 (T. 7/6)
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concertos à cinque (12), Op. 7
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concerto a cinque, for oboe, 2 violins, viola, cello & continuo no 5 in C major, Op. 9/5 (T. 9/5)
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concertos à cinque (12), Op. 9
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concertos a cinque (12), Op. 7
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concerto a cinque, for oboe, 2 violins, viola, cello & continuo no 9 in F major , Op. 7/9 (T. 7/9)
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concertos a cinque (12), Op. 9
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concerto a cinque, for oboe, 2 violins, viola, cello & continuo no 11 in B flat major, Op. 9/11, T.

Album Summary

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concerto a cinque, for oboe, 2 violins, viola, cello & continuo no 6 in D major, Op. 7/6 (T. 7/6)
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concertos à cinque (12), Op. 7
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concerto a cinque, for oboe, 2 violins, viola, cello & continuo no 5 in C major, Op. 9/5 (T. 9/5)
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concertos à cinque (12), Op. 9
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concertos a cinque (12), Op. 7
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concerto a cinque, for oboe, 2 violins, viola, cello & continuo no 9 in F major , Op. 7/9 (T. 7/9)
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concertos a cinque (12), Op. 9
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concerto a cinque, for oboe, 2 violins, viola, cello & continuo no 11 in B flat major, Op. 9/11, T.
Performer Ensemble Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: St. Giles, Cripplegate (12/1988).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concerto à cinque, for oboe, 2 violins, viola, cello & continuo no 6 in D major, Op. 7/6 (T. 7/6)
  • Performers: Sarah Francis (Oboe); Sarah Francis (Oboe)
  • Ensemble: London Harpsichord Ensemble
  • Running Time: 7 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1715

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concertos à cinque (12), Op. 7
  • Performers: Sarah Francis (Oboe); Sarah Francis (Oboe)
  • Ensemble: London Harpsichord Ensemble
  • Running Time: 8 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1715

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concerto à cinque, for oboe, 2 violins, viola, cello & continuo no 5 in C major, Op. 9/5 (T. 9/5)
  • Performers: Sarah Francis (Oboe); Sarah Francis (Oboe)
  • Ensemble: London Harpsichord Ensemble
  • Running Time: 9 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1722

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concertos à cinque (12), Op. 9
  • Performers: Sarah Francis (Oboe); Sarah Francis (Oboe)
  • Ensemble: London Harpsichord Ensemble
  • Running Time: 10 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1722

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concertos à cinque (12), Op. 7
  • Performers: Sarah Francis (Oboe); Sarah Francis (Oboe)
  • Ensemble: London Harpsichord Ensemble
  • Running Time: 7 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1715

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concerto à cinque, for oboe, 2 violins, viola, cello & continuo no 9 in F major , Op. 7/9 (T. 7/9)
  • Performers: Sarah Francis (Oboe); Sarah Francis (Oboe)
  • Ensemble: London Harpsichord Ensemble
  • Running Time: 5 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1715

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concertos à cinque (12), Op. 9
  • Performers: Sarah Francis (Oboe); Sarah Francis (Oboe)
  • Ensemble: London Harpsichord Ensemble
  • Running Time: 12 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1722

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concerto à cinque, for oboe, 2 violins, viola, cello & continuo no 11 in B flat major, Op. 9/11, T.
  • Performers: Sarah Francis (Oboe); Sarah Francis (Oboe)
  • Ensemble: London Harpsichord Ensemble
  • Running Time: 11 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1722