1 800 222 6872

Mozart: Complete Clavier Works, Vol. 12 / Siegbert Rampe, harpsichord, clavichord & fortepiano

Audio Samples

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Rondo for Piano and Orchestra in D major, K 382
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuet for Piano in D major, K 94 (73h)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 20
>     Siciliano in F major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15u)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegro for piano in B flat major (fragment), K. 400 (K. 372a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 7
>     Prelude in G major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15g)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for piano or violin & piano
>     Allegro molto in D major, KV 7/1
>     Menuet & trio in D major, KV 7, Nos 3 & 4
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London Sketchbook, K Anh. 109b
>     Andantino in C major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegro for piano in C major (K. 5a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Aria (Andante), for piano in F major, K. deest (attributed)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuet in B flat major, K 15p
>     Sonata movement in G minor, K. Anh. 109 (K. 15p)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 35
>     Sonata movement in E flat major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15kk)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Contradance in C minor, K 15z
>     Gigue in C minor, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15z)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuet for 2 flutes & strings in C major, (K. 61g/2)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for violin & piano
>     Allegro in B flat major, KV 8/1
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 6
>     Tempo di Menuetto in C major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15f)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Contradance in G major, K 15e
>     Contredanse in G major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15e)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 14
>     Andante in D major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15o)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 17
>     Andante in G minor, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15r)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 24
>     Minuet in G major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15y)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (8) on "Dieu d'amour," for piano in F major, K. 352 (K. 374c)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Rondo for Piano no 1 in D major, K 485

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Rondo for Piano and Orchestra in D major, K 382
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuet for Piano in D major, K 94 (73h)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 20
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegro for piano in B flat major (fragment), K. 400 (K. 372a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 7
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for piano or violin & piano
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London Sketchbook, K Anh. 109b
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegro for piano in C major (K. 5a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Aria (Andante), for piano in F major, K. deest (attributed)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuet in B flat major, K 15p
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 35
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Contradance in C minor, K 15z
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuet for 2 flutes & strings in C major, (K. 61g/2)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for violin & piano
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 6
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Contradance in G major, K 15e
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 14
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 17
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 24
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (8) on "Dieu d'amour," for piano in F major, K. 352 (K. 374c)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Rondo for Piano no 1 in D major, K 485
Performers Composer

Notes & Reviews:

For more than two hundred years a keyboard version of the Rondeau KV 382 has been known of, but it is now heard for the first time in recorded form. Rampe also presents first recordings on historical instruments of five Mozart originals first discovered in 2005 in an Upper Austrian keyboard manuscript from the second half of the eighteenth century. This is the final volume of Mozart's works for keyboard performed by Siegbert Rampe. This CD includes early compositions from his first sketchbooks as well as the fragmentary Allegro KV 400, eight Grétry Variations KV 352 inspired in Paris, and Rondo in D major KV 485 that exists only as an autographic clean copy.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Rondo for Piano and Orchestra in D major, K 382
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Näfels, Freulerpalast - Museum des Landes Glarus, Switzerland (06/23/2006-06/25/2006)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuet for Piano in D major, K 94 (73h)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Näfels, Freulerpalast - Museum des Landes Glarus, Switzerland (06/23/2006-06/25/2006)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1770

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 20 :: Siciliano in F major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15u)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Näfels, Freulerpalast - Museum des Landes Glarus, Switzerland (06/23/2006-06/25/2006)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1764

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegro for piano in B flat major (fragment), K. 400 (K. 372a)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Näfels, Freulerpalast - Museum des Landes Glarus, Switzerland (06/23/2006-06/25/2006)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1781

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 7 :: Prelude in G major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15g)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Näfels, Freulerpalast - Museum des Landes Glarus, Switzerland (06/23/2006-06/25/2006)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1764

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for piano or violin & piano :: Allegro molto in D major, KV 7/1
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Tangent Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1763

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for piano or violin & piano :: Menuet & trio in D major, KV 7, Nos 3 & 4
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Tangent Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1763

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London Sketchbook, K Anh. 109b :: Andantino in C major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15b)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Tangent Piano)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1764

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegro for piano in C major (K. 5a)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Tangent Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1763

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Aria (Andante), for piano in F major, K. deest (attributed)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Tangent Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: by 1770

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuet in B flat major, K 15p :: Sonata movement in G minor, K. Anh. 109 (K. 15p)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Tangent Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 35 :: Sonata movement in E flat major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15kk)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Tangent Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1765

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Contradance in C minor, K 15z :: Gigue in C minor, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15z)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Tangent Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1764

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuet for 2 flutes & strings in C major, (K. 61g/2)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1769

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for violin & piano :: Allegro in B flat major, KV 8/1
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1763

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 6 :: Tempo di Menuetto in C major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15f)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Clavichord)
  • Notes: Tempe, Arizona State University, School of Music, Katsin Concert Hall (03/11/2007-03/12/2007)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1764

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Contradance in G major, K 15e :: Contredanse in G major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15e)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Clavichord)
  • Notes: Tempe, Arizona State University, School of Music, Katsin Concert Hall (03/11/2007-03/12/2007)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1764

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 14 :: Andante in D major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15o)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Clavichord)
  • Notes: Tempe, Arizona State University, School of Music, Katsin Concert Hall (03/11/2007-03/12/2007)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1764

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 17 :: Andante in G minor, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15r)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Clavichord)
  • Notes: Tempe, Arizona State University, School of Music, Katsin Concert Hall (03/11/2007-03/12/2007)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1764

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : London sketchbook piece no 24 :: Minuet in G major, K. Anh. 109b (K. 15y)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Clavichord)
  • Notes: Tempe, Arizona State University, School of Music, Katsin Concert Hall (03/11/2007-03/12/2007)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1764

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (8) on "Dieu d'amour," for piano in F major, K. 352 (K. 374c)
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1781

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Rondo for Piano no 1 in D major, K 485
  • Performer: Siegbert Rampe (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1786