1 800 222 6872

Classics for Chamber Orchestra Vol 2 / Wedin, Stockholm Sinf

> Serenade No. 12 in C minor, K. 388 - I. Allegro
> Serenade No. 12 in C minor, K. 388 - II. Andante
> Serenade No. 12 in C minor, K. 388 - III. Menuetto
> Serenade No. 12 in C minor, K. 388 - IV. Allegro
> Petite Symphonie - I. Adagio et allegretto
> Petite Symphonie - II. Andante cantabile
> Petite Symphonie - III. Scherzo: Allegro moderato
> Petite Symphonie - IV. Finale: Allegretto
> Rondino in E flat major, WoO 25 - Rondino in E flat major, WoO25
> Sinfonia No. 20 in E minor - I. Allegro staccato
> Sinfonia No. 20 in E minor - II. Larghetto
> Sinfonia No. 20 in E minor - III. Allegro assai
> Sinfonia No. 20 in E minor - IV. Allegro
> Concerto for 2 Violas in G major, TWV 52:G3 - I. Lent
> Concerto for 2 Violas in G major, TWV 52:G3 - II. Gai
> Concerto for 2 Violas in G major, TWV 52:G3 - III. Large
> Concerto for 2 Violas in G major, TWV 52:G3 - IV. Vif
> Rosamunde, D. 797 - Rosamunde, D. 797: Interlude

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in A major, K 581
>Gounod, Charles : Petite symphonie for flute, 2 oboes, 2 clarinets, 2 horns & 2 bassoons in E flat major
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Rondino for Wind Octet in E flat major, WoO 25
>Roman, Johan Helmich : Sinfonia for orchestra no 20 in E minor
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for 2 violas, strings & continuo in G major, TWV 52
>Schubert, Franz : Rosamunde Incidental Music, Op. 26
Performers Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in A major, K 581
  • Conductor: Jan-Olav Wedin
  • Running Time: 22 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Gounod, Charles : Petite symphonie for flute, 2 oboes, 2 clarinets, 2 horns & 2 bassoons in E flat major
  • Conductor: Jan-Olav Wedin
  • Running Time: 18 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1885

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Rondino for Wind Octet in E flat major, WoO 25
  • Conductor: Jan-Olav Wedin
  • Running Time: 6 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1792

>Roman, Johan Helmich : Sinfonia for orchestra no 20 in E minor
  • Conductor: Jan-Olav Wedin
  • Notes: Nacka Aula, Nacka, Sweden (01/31/1976/02/01/1976)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1759

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for 2 violas, strings & continuo in G major, TWV 52 :: G3
  • Performers: Bength Andersson (Viola); Kerstin Aberg (Viola)
  • Conductor: Jan-Olav Wedin
  • Notes: Nacka Aula, Nacka, Sweden (01/31/1976/02/01/1976)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1768

>Schubert, Franz : Rosamunde Incidental Music, Op. 26 :: Interlude
  • Conductor: Jan-Olav Wedin
  • Running Time: 7 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823