1 800 222 6872

Heinrich von Biber: Violin Sonatas / Andrew Manze, Nigel North, John Toll

Audio Samples

  1. Biber — Violin Sonata No.1: (Praeludium)/ Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  2. Biber — Violin Sonata No.1: Variatio/ Finale $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Biber — Violin Sonata No.2: (Praeludium)/ Aria e Variatio/ Finale $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Biber — Violin Sonata No.3: (Praeludium)/ Aria e Variatio $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Biber — Violin Sonata No.3: Variatio $0.99 on iTunes
  6. Biber — Violin Sonata No.4: (Sonata)/ Gigue $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Biber — Violin Sonata No.4: Adagio/ Aria e Variatio/ Finale $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Biber — Passacaglia For Solo Lute $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Biber — Sonata Representativa: I. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  10. Biber — Sonata Representativa: II. Nachtigal (Nightingale) $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Biber — Sonata Representativa: III. CuCu (Cuckoo) $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Biber — Sonata Representativa: IV. Fresch (Frog) $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Biber — Sonata Representativa: V. Die Henn & Der Hann (Cock & Hen) $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Biber — Sonata Representativa: VI. Die Wachtel (Quail) $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Biber — Sonata Representativa: VII. Die Katz (Cat) $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Biber — Sonata Representativa: IX. Allemande $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Biber — Violin Sonata No.5: Praeludium $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Biber — Violin Sonata No.5: Variatio/ Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Biber — Violin Sonata No.5: Aria e Variatio $0.99 on iTunes
  20. Biber — Violin Sonata No.6: (Sonata)/ Passacagli $0.99 on iTunes
  21. Biber — Violin Sonata No.6: (Sonata)/ Gavotte/ (Finale) $0.99 on iTunes
  22. Biber — Violin Sonata No.7: (Sonata)/ Aria $0.99 on iTunes
  23. Biber — Violin Sonata No.7: Adagio/ Ciacona $0.99 on iTunes
  24. Biber — Violin Sonata No.8: (Sonata)/ Aria/ Sarabanda $0.99 on iTunes
  25. Biber — Violin Sonata No.8: Allegro/ (Gigue) $0.99 on iTunes
  26. Biber — Sonata ""La Pastorella"" $0.99 on iTunes
  27. Biber — Passagalia For Solo Violin

Album Summary

>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Sonata for violin & continuo no 1 in A major (Sonatae Violino Solo no 1), C. 138
>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Sonata for violin & continuo no 2 in D minor (Sonatae Violino Solo no 2), C. 139
>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Sonata for violin & continuo no 3 in F major (Sonatae Violino Solo no 3), C. 140
>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Sonata for violin & continuo no 4 in D major (Sonatae Violino Solo no 4), C. 141
>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Passacaglia for Violin solo in G minor
>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Sonata violino solo representativa (Representatio Avium), for violin & continuo in A major, C. 146 (
>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Sonata for violin & continuo no 5 in E minor (Sonatae Violino Solo no 5), C. 142
>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Sonata for violin & continuo no 6 in C minor (Sonatae Violino Solo no 6), C. 143
>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Sonata for violin & continuo no 7 in G minor (Sonatae Violino Solo no 7), C. 144
>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Sonata for violin & continuo no 8 in G major (Sonatae Violino Solo no 8), C. 145
>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Pastorella, sonata for violin & continuo in A major, C. 106
Performer Ensemble Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: St Martin's Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (1993-09-15_1993-09-18&1994-).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Sonata for violin & continuo no 1 in A major (Sonatae Violino Solo no 1), C. 138
  • Ensemble: Romanesca (England)
  • Notes: St Martin's Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (1993-09-15_1993-09-18&1994-)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1681

>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Sonata for violin & continuo no 2 in D minor (Sonatae Violino Solo no 2), C. 139
  • Ensemble: Romanesca (England)
  • Notes: St Martin's Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (1993-09-15_1993-09-18&1994-)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1681

>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Sonata for violin & continuo no 3 in F major (Sonatae Violino Solo no 3), C. 140
  • Ensemble: Romanesca (England)
  • Notes: St Martin's Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (1993-09-15_1993-09-18&1994-)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1681

>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Sonata for violin & continuo no 4 in D major (Sonatae Violino Solo no 4), C. 141
  • Ensemble: Romanesca (England)
  • Notes: St Martin's Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (1993-09-15_1993-09-18&1994-)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1681

>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Passacaglia for Violin solo in G minor
  • Performer: Nigel North (Lute)
  • Notes: St Martin's Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (1993-09-15_1993-09-18&1994-)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1676

>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Sonata violino solo representativa (Representatio Avium), for violin & continuo in A major, C. 146 (
  • Ensemble: Romanesca (England)
  • Notes: St Martin's Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (1993-09-15_1993-09-18&1994-)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1669

>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Sonata for violin & continuo no 5 in E minor (Sonatae Violino Solo no 5), C. 142
  • Ensemble: Romanesca (England)
  • Notes: St Martin's Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (1993-09-15_1993-09-18&1994-)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1681

>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Sonata for violin & continuo no 6 in C minor (Sonatae Violino Solo no 6), C. 143
  • Ensemble: Romanesca (England)
  • Notes: St Martin's Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (1993-09-15_1993-09-18&1994-)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1681

>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Sonata for violin & continuo no 7 in G minor (Sonatae Violino Solo no 7), C. 144
  • Ensemble: Romanesca (England)
  • Notes: St Martin's Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (1993-09-15_1993-09-18&1994-)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1681

>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Sonata for violin & continuo no 8 in G major (Sonatae Violino Solo no 8), C. 145
  • Notes: St Martin's Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (1993-09-15_1993-09-18&1994-)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1681

>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Pastorella, sonata for violin & continuo in A major, C. 106
  • Ensemble: Romanesca (England)
  • Notes: St Martin's Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (1993-09-15_1993-09-18&1994-)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1705

>Biber, Heinrich Ignaz : Passacaglia for Violin solo in G minor
  • Notes: St Martin's Church, East Woodhay, Hampshire, England (1993-09-15_1993-09-18&1994-)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1676