1 800 222 6872

Classical Wellness / 5 CDs of Masterpieces

Audio Samples

>Adam, Adolphe [Composer] : Giselle
>     Apotheose
>Bruch, Max [Composer] : Concerto for Violin no 1
>     2. Adagio
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 in C major, KV 467"Elvira Madigan"
>     2. Andante
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake
>     1. Scene
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet in A major, KV 622
>     2.
>     Adagio
>Mascagni, Pietro : Cavalleria rusticana, opera (melodramma) in 1 act
>     Intermezzo
>Mascagni, Pietro : L'Amico Fritz
>     Intermezzo
>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune
>Tartini, Giuseppe : Concerto for Violin no 1 in D major
>     2. Grave
>Schubert, Franz : Symphony no 8 in B minor "Unfinished"
>     1. Allegro moderato
>Grieg, Edvard : From the days of Holberg, Op. 40
>     Andante religioso
>Grieg, Edvard : Peer Gynt Suite no 1, Op. 46
>     Morgenstimmung
>Massenet, Jules : Thais
>     Meditation
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude & Fugue in C major, BWV 846
>     Prelude
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita in B flat major, BWV 825
>     Giga
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fantasia for Piano in D minor, K 397 (385g)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Moonlight sonata in C-sharp minor, Op. 27/2
>     Quasi una fantasia. Adagio sostenuto
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
>Schubert, Franz : Impromptu in A flat major, Op. 142, no 2
>Schubert, Franz : Moments musicaux (6) for Piano, D 780/Op. 94
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen no 5 ("Gluckes genug"), for piano, Op. 15/5
>Debussy, Claude : Arabesques (2) for Piano
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 2, Op. 30
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 15 in D flat major, Op. 28/15, CT. 180
>Durand, Marie-Auguste : Waltz for piano in E flat major, Op. 83
>Chopin, Frédéric : Fantasy-Impromptu for piano in C sharp minor, Op. 66, CT. 46
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 3, Op. 43
>Liszt, Franz : Liebestraume for Piano, S 541
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : The four seasons, Op. 37a
>     October
>Brahms, Johannes : Waltz
>Chant, Gregorian : Cantate domino canticum, introit in mode 6
>Chant, Gregorian : Dextera Domini, offertory in Mode 5
>Chant, Gregorian : Agnus Dei qui tollis peccata mundi, for the mass
>Chant, Gregorian : Terribilis est, introit in mode 2 (Liber Usualis no 1250, GR [75])
>Chant, Gregorian : Jubilate deo omnis terra, offertory in mode 5 (Liber Usualis no 480)
>Chant, Gregorian : Os iusti Meditabitur Sapientiam
>Chant, Gregorian : Inclina Domine, introit in mode 1
>Chant, Gregorian : Quasi modo, introit
>Chant, Gregorian : Cantemus Domino, canticum
>Chant, Gregorian : Laudate dominum (psalmody alleluiaticum)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 26 in D major, KV 537 "Coronation Concerto"
>     Larghetto
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 39 in E flat major, KV 543 "Swan Song"
>     Andante con moto
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 4 in D major, KV 218
>     Andante cantabile
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Milan Quartet no 4 in E flat major, KV Anh. IV 213
>     Andante non troppo
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Salzburg Symphony no 2 in B flat major, KV 137
>     Andante
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings in B major, KV 458 "Hunting Quartet"
>     Adagio
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 29 in A major, KV 201
>     Andante
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 2 in D major, KV 211
>     Andante
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 54 in B flat major, KV 74G
>     Andante
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 23 in A major, KV 488
>     Adagio
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Haffner-Symphony no 35 in D major, KV 385
>     Andante
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade in G major, KV 525 "Eine kleine Nachtmusik"
>     Romanze
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 41 in C major, KV 551 "Jupiter"
>     Andante cantabile
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio and Fugue for Strings in C minor, K 546
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : German dances (6) for orchestra, K. 606
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 in C major, KV 467
>     Andante
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Haydn Quartet in A major, KV 464
>     Andante
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin in G major, KV 216
>     Adagio
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Horn no 3 in E flat major, KV 447
>     Larghetto
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Requiem, KV 626
>     Lacrimosa dies illae

Album Summary

>Adam, Adolphe [Composer] : Giselle
>Bruch, Max [Composer] : Concerto for Violin no 1
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 in C major, KV 467"Elvira Madigan"
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet in A major, KV 622
>Mascagni, Pietro : Cavalleria rusticana, opera (melodramma) in 1 act
>Mascagni, Pietro : L'Amico Fritz
>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune
>Tartini, Giuseppe : Concerto for Violin no 1 in D major
>Schubert, Franz : Symphony no 8 in B minor "Unfinished"
>Grieg, Edvard : From the days of Holberg, Op. 40
>Grieg, Edvard : Peer Gynt Suite no 1, Op. 46
>Massenet, Jules : Thais
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude & Fugue in C major, BWV 846
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita in B flat major, BWV 825
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fantasia for Piano in D minor, K 397 (385g)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Moonlight sonata in C-sharp minor, Op. 27/2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
>Schubert, Franz : Impromptu in A flat major, Op. 142, no 2
>Schubert, Franz : Moments musicaux (6) for Piano, D 780/Op. 94
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen no 5 ("Gluckes genug"), for piano, Op. 15/5
>Debussy, Claude : Arabesques (2) for Piano
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 2, Op. 30
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 15 in D flat major, Op. 28/15, CT. 180
>Durand, Marie-Auguste : Waltz for piano in E flat major, Op. 83
>Chopin, Frédéric : Fantasy-Impromptu for piano in C sharp minor, Op. 66, CT. 46
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 3, Op. 43
>Liszt, Franz : Liebestraume for Piano, S 541
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : The four seasons, Op. 37a
>Brahms, Johannes : Waltz
>Chant, Gregorian : Cantate domino canticum, introit in mode 6
>Chant, Gregorian : Dextera Domini, offertory in Mode 5
>Chant, Gregorian : Agnus Dei qui tollis peccata mundi, for the mass
>Chant, Gregorian : Terribilis est, introit in mode 2 (Liber Usualis no 1250, GR [75])
>Chant, Gregorian : Jubilate deo omnis terra, offertory in mode 5 (Liber Usualis no 480)
>Chant, Gregorian : Os iusti Meditabitur Sapientiam
>Chant, Gregorian : Inclina Domine, introit in mode 1
>Chant, Gregorian : Quasi modo, introit
>Chant, Gregorian : Cantemus Domino, canticum
>Chant, Gregorian : Laudate dominum (psalmody alleluiaticum)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 26 in D major, KV 537 "Coronation Concerto"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 39 in E flat major, KV 543 "Swan Song"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 4 in D major, KV 218
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Milan Quartet no 4 in E flat major, KV Anh. IV 213
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Salzburg Symphony no 2 in B flat major, KV 137
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings in B major, KV 458 "Hunting Quartet"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 29 in A major, KV 201
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 2 in D major, KV 211
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 54 in B flat major, KV 74G
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 23 in A major, KV 488
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Haffner-Symphony no 35 in D major, KV 385
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade in G major, KV 525 "Eine kleine Nachtmusik"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 41 in C major, KV 551 "Jupiter"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio and Fugue for Strings in C minor, K 546
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : German dances (6) for orchestra, K. 606
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 in C major, KV 467
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Haydn Quartet in A major, KV 464
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin in G major, KV 216
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Horn no 3 in E flat major, KV 447
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Requiem, KV 626
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Adam, Adolphe [Composer] : Giselle :: Apotheose
  • Conductor: Henry Adolph
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Ballet
  • Written: 1841

>Bruch, Max [Composer] : Concerto for Violin no 1 :: 2. Adagio
  • Performer: Jela Spitkova (Violin)
  • Conductor: Alberto Lizzio
  • Running Time: 8 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1864-1867

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 in C major, KV 467"Elvira Madigan" :: 2. Andante
  • Performer: Svetlana Stanceva (Piano)
  • Conductor: Alberto Lizzio
  • Running Time: 5 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1785

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake :: 1. Scene
  • Conductor: Alberto Lizzio
  • Running Time: 3 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1875-1876

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet in A major, KV 622 :: 2.
  • Performer: Joze Ostranc (Clarinet)
  • Conductor: Alberto Lizzio
  • Running Time: 7 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1791

>Mascagni, Pietro : Cavalleria rusticana, opera (melodramma) in 1 act :: Intermezzo
  • Conductor: Leone Magiera
  • Running Time: 3 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mascagni, Pietro : L'Amico Fritz :: Intermezzo
  • Conductor: Leone Magiera
  • Running Time: 4 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune
  • Performer: Anna Lelkes (Harp)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890-1905

>Tartini, Giuseppe : Concerto for Violin no 1 in D major :: 2. Grave
  • Performer: Iwan Czerkow (Violin)
  • Conductor: Eugen Duvier
  • Running Time: 4 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Schubert, Franz : Symphony no 8 in B minor "Unfinished" :: 1. Allegro moderato
  • Conductor: Vladimir Petroschoff
  • Running Time: 13 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1822

>Grieg, Edvard : From the days of Holberg, Op. 40 :: Andante religioso
  • Conductor: Libor Pesek
  • Running Time: 5 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1885

>Grieg, Edvard : Peer Gynt Suite no 1, Op. 46 :: Morgenstimmung
  • Conductor: Sven Bengtson
  • Running Time: 3 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1874-1875

>Massenet, Jules : Thais :: Meditation
  • Conductor: Frank Shipway
  • Running Time: 5 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude & Fugue in C major, BWV 846 :: Prelude
  • Performer: Anna Lelkes (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita in B flat major, BWV 825 :: Giga
  • Performers: Sylvia Cápova (Piano); Christiane Jaccottet (Piano); Marian Pivka (Piano); Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1731

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fantasia for Piano in D minor, K 397 (385g)
  • Performers: Sylvia Cápova (Piano); Christiane Jaccottet (Piano); Marian Pivka (Piano); Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Moonlight sonata in C-sharp minor, Op. 27/2 :: Quasi una fantasia. Adagio sostenuto
  • Performers: Sylvia Cápova (Piano); Christiane Jaccottet (Piano); Marian Pivka (Piano); Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
  • Performers: Sylvia Cápova (Piano); Christiane Jaccottet (Piano); Marian Pivka (Piano); Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1810

>Schubert, Franz : Impromptu in A flat major, Op. 142, no 2
  • Performers: Sylvia Cápova (Piano); Christiane Jaccottet (Piano); Marian Pivka (Piano); Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 12/1827

>Schubert, Franz : Moments musicaux (6) for Piano, D 780/Op. 94
  • Performers: Sylvia Cápova (Piano); Christiane Jaccottet (Piano); Marian Pivka (Piano); Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823

>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen no 5 ("Glückes genug"), for piano, Op. 15/5
  • Performers: Sylvia Cápova (Piano); Christiane Jaccottet (Piano); Marian Pivka (Piano); Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Debussy, Claude : Arabesques (2) for Piano
  • Performer: Anna Lelkes (Harp)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888

>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15
  • Performers: Sylvia Cápova (Piano); Christiane Jaccottet (Piano); Marian Pivka (Piano); Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 2, Op. 30
  • Performers: Sylvia Cápova (Piano); Christiane Jaccottet (Piano); Marian Pivka (Piano); Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: Circa 1830-34.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: circa 1830-1834

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 15 in D flat major, Op. 28/15, CT. 180
  • Performers: Sylvia Cápova (Piano); Christiane Jaccottet (Piano); Marian Pivka (Piano); Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Durand, Marie-Auguste : Waltz for piano in E flat major, Op. 83
  • Performer: Anna Lelkes (Harp)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: by 1870

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Fantasy-Impromptu for piano in C sharp minor, Op. 66, CT. 46
  • Performers: Sylvia Cápova (Piano); Christiane Jaccottet (Piano); Marian Pivka (Piano); Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1834

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 3, Op. 43
  • Performers: Sylvia Cápova (Piano); Christiane Jaccottet (Piano); Marian Pivka (Piano); Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 3, Op. 43
  • Performers: Sylvia Cápova (Piano); Christiane Jaccottet (Piano); Marian Pivka (Piano); Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Liszt, Franz : Liebesträume for Piano, S 541
  • Performers: Sylvia Cápova (Piano); Christiane Jaccottet (Piano); Marian Pivka (Piano); Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1843-1850

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : The four seasons, Op. 37a :: October
  • Performers: Sylvia Cápova (Piano); Christiane Jaccottet (Piano); Marian Pivka (Piano); Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1875-1876

>Brahms, Johannes : Waltz
  • Performers: Sylvia Cápova (Piano); Christiane Jaccottet (Piano); Marian Pivka (Piano); Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1865

>Chant, Gregorian : Cantate domino canticum, introit in mode 6
  • Performer: Ismail Boulaghmal (Keyboards)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval

>Chant, Gregorian : Dextera Domini, offertory in Mode 5
  • Performer: Ismail Boulaghmal (Keyboards)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Chant, Gregorian : Agnus Dei qui tollis peccata mundi, for the mass
  • Performer: Ismail Boulaghmal (Keyboards)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Chant, Gregorian : Terribilis est, introit in mode 2 (Liber Usualis no 1250, GR [75])
  • Performer: Ismail Boulaghmal (Keyboards)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Chant, Gregorian : Jubilate deo omnis terra, offertory in mode 5 (Liber Usualis no 480)
  • Performer: Ismail Boulaghmal (Keyboards)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Chant, Gregorian : Os iusti Meditabitur Sapientiam
  • Performer: Ismail Boulaghmal (Keyboards)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Chant, Gregorian : Inclina Domine, introit in mode 1
  • Performer: Ismail Boulaghmal (Keyboards)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Chant, Gregorian : Quasi modo, introit
  • Performer: Ismail Boulaghmal (Keyboards)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Chant, Gregorian : Cantemus Domino, canticum
  • Performer: Ismail Boulaghmal (Keyboards)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Chant, Gregorian : Laudate dominum (psalmody alleluiaticum)
  • Performer: Ismail Boulaghmal (Keyboards)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 26 in D major, KV 537 "Coronation Concerto" :: Larghetto
  • Performer: Svetlana Stanceva (Piano)
  • Conductor: Alberto Lizzio
  • Running Time: 5 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 39 in E flat major, KV 543 "Swan Song" :: Andante con moto
  • Conductor: Herbert Münchner
  • Running Time: 9 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 4 in D major, KV 218 :: Andante cantabile
  • Performer: Eugene Schaeffer (Violin)
  • Conductor: Pierre Narrato
  • Running Time: 7 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1775

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Milan Quartet no 4 in E flat major, KV Anh. IV 213 :: Andante non troppo
  • Ensemble: Mozarteum-Quartett Salzburg
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Salzburg Symphony no 2 in B flat major, KV 137 :: Andante
  • Conductor: Hermann Abel
  • Running Time: 7 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings in B major, KV 458 "Hunting Quartet" :: Adagio
  • Ensemble: Mozarteum-Quartett Salzburg
  • Running Time: 6 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1784

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 29 in A major, KV 201 :: Andante
  • Conductor: Alexander Pitamic
  • Running Time: 10 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1774

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 2 in D major, KV 211 :: Andante
  • Performer: Conrad von der Goltz (Violin)
  • Conductor: Hans Reinartz
  • Notes: Composition written: 1775.
  • Running Time: 6 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1775

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 54 in B flat major, KV 74G :: Andante
  • Conductor: Paul Kantschieder
  • Notes: Composition written: Germany.
  • Running Time: 5 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 23 in A major, KV 488 :: Adagio
  • Performer: Svetlana Stanceva (Piano)
  • Conductor: Alberto Lizzio
  • Running Time: 5 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Haffner-Symphony no 35 in D major, KV 385 :: Andante
  • Conductor: Peter Maag
  • Running Time: 4 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade in G major, KV 525 "Eine kleine Nachtmusik" :: Romanze
  • Conductor: Alexander Pitamic
  • Running Time: 6 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 41 in C major, KV 551 "Jupiter" :: Andante cantabile
  • Conductor: Alfred Scholz
  • Running Time: 9 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet in A major, KV 622 :: Adagio
  • Performer: Kamil Sreter (Horn)
  • Conductor: Alberto Lizzio
  • Running Time: 7 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio and Fugue for Strings in C minor, K 546
  • Conductor: Conrad von der Goltz
  • Running Time: 7 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : German dances (6) for orchestra, K. 606
  • Conductor: Paul Kantschieder
  • Running Time: 5 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 in C major, KV 467 :: Andante
  • Performer: Svetlana Stanceva (Piano)
  • Conductor: Alberto Lizzio
  • Running Time: 5 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1785

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Haydn Quartet in A major, KV 464 :: Andante
  • Ensemble: Mozarteum-Quartett Salzburg
  • Running Time: 10 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1785

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin in G major, KV 216 :: Adagio
  • Performer: Alexander Pervomaysky (Violin)
  • Conductor: Alberto Lizzio
  • Running Time: 7 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1775

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Horn no 3 in E flat major, KV 447 :: Larghetto
  • Performer: Josef Dokupil (Horn)
  • Conductor: Alberto Lizzio
  • Running Time: 5 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1783

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Requiem, KV 626 :: Lacrimosa dies illae
  • Performers: Alois Buchbauer (Voice); Kurt Equiluz (Tenor); Soloists of the Vienna Boys' Choir (Voice)
  • Conductor: Ferdinand Grossmann
  • Running Time: 3 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1791