1 800 222 6872

Johann Jacob Frobeger on the 1658 de Zentis / Pamela Ruitar-Feenstra, harpsichord

Audio Samples

  1. Partita auff die Mayerin, FbWV 606 (Arr. P. Ruiter-Feenstra): Prima variatio $0.99 on iTunes
  2. Partita auff die Mayerin, FbWV 606 (Arr. P. Ruiter-Feenstra): Seconda variatio $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Partita auff die Mayerin, FbWV 606 (Arr. P. Ruiter-Feenstra): Terza variatio $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Partita auff die Mayerin, FbWV 606 (Arr. P. Ruiter-Feenstra): Quarta variatio $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Partita auff die Mayerin, FbWV 606 (Arr. P. Ruiter-Feenstra): Quinta variatio $0.99 on iTunes
  6. Partita auff die Mayerin, FbWV 606 (Arr. P. Ruiter-Feenstra): Sesta variatio $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Partita auff die Mayerin, FbWV 606 (Arr. P. Ruiter-Feenstra): Courante sopra Mayerin $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Partita auff die Mayerin, FbWV 606 (Arr. P. Ruiter-Feenstra): Saraband $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Partita auff die Mayerin, FbWV 606 (Arr. P. Ruiter-Feenstra): Seconda saraband $0.99 on iTunes
  10. Libro di capricci e ricercate: Capriccio, FbWV 508 $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Toccata IV in C Major, FbWV 104 $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Fantasia II in A Minor, FbWV 202 $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Toccata I in A Minor, FbWV 101 $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Capriccio II in A Minor, FbWV 502 $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Partita in G Major, FbWV 603a (Arr. P. Ruiter-Feenstra): I. Allemande $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Partita in G Major, FbWV 603a (Arr. P. Ruiter-Feenstra): II. Courante $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Partita in G Major, FbWV 603a (Arr. P. Ruiter-Feenstra): III. Sarabande $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Partita in G Major, FbWV 603a (Arr. P. Ruiter-Feenstra): IV. Gigue $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Toccata II in D Minor, FbWV 102 $0.99 on iTunes
  20. Capriccio I in G Major, FbWV 501 $0.99 on iTunes
  21. Toccata XX in A Minor, FbWV 120 $0.99 on iTunes
  22. Canzon VI in A Minor, FbWV 306 $0.99 on iTunes
  23. Toccata XXV in F Major, FbWV 125 $0.99 on iTunes
  24. Capriccio XVIII in C Major, FbWV 518 $0.99 on iTunes
  25. Toccata XVII in G Major, FbWV 117 $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Partita (no 6) auf die Maÿerin, for keyboard in G major, FbWV 606/606a
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Capriccio, for keyboard in G minor, FbWV 508
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Toccata (no 4), for keyboard in C major, FbWV 104
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Fantasia (no 2), for keyboard in A minor/E minor, FbWV 202
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Toccata (no 1), for keyboard in A minor, FbWV 101
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Capriccio, for keyboard in A minor, FbWV 502
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Partita (no 3), for keyboard in G major, FbWV 603/603a
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Toccata (no 2), for keyboard in D minor, FbWV 102
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Capriccio, for keyboard in G major, FbWV 501
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Toccata (no 20), for keyboard in A minor, FbWV 120
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Canzona (no 6) for keyboard in A minor, FbWV 306
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Toccata (no 25), for keyboard in F major, FbWV 125
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Capriccio, for keyboard in C major, FbWV 518
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Toccata (no 17), for keyboard in D major, A 17
Performer Composer
  • >

Notes & Reviews:

The registrations chosen by Ms. Ruiter-Feenstra are included in the booklet-along with a stoplist-and were selected with an ear toward both beauty and suitability. As a result, the listener is introduced to a kaleidoscope of aural canvasses from organo pleno to intimate and introspective trio textures profferedon tw omanuals and pedal. This important musical document fills in one of the blanks in the line of organ composition that would eventually find its greatest talent and most-gifted executant in Johann Sebastian Bach. -Fanfare Magazine

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: First Presbyterian Church, Ypsilanti, MI (06/2007).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Partita (no 6) auf die Maerin, for keyboard in G major, FbWV 606/606a
  • Performer: Pamela Ruiter-Feenstra (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1649

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Capriccio, for keyboard in G minor, FbWV 508
  • Performer: Pamela Ruiter-Feenstra (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1656

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Toccata (no 4), for keyboard in C major, FbWV 104
  • Performer: Pamela Ruiter-Feenstra (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1649

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Fantasia (no 2), for keyboard in A minor/E minor, FbWV 202
  • Performer: Pamela Ruiter-Feenstra (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1649

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Toccata (no 1), for keyboard in A minor, FbWV 101
  • Performer: Pamela Ruiter-Feenstra (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1649

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Capriccio, for keyboard in A minor, FbWV 502
  • Performer: Pamela Ruiter-Feenstra (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1658

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Partita (no 3), for keyboard in G major, FbWV 603/603a
  • Performer: Pamela Ruiter-Feenstra (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1649

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Toccata (no 2), for keyboard in D minor, FbWV 102
  • Performer: Pamela Ruiter-Feenstra (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1649

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Capriccio, for keyboard in G major, FbWV 501
  • Performer: Pamela Ruiter-Feenstra (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1658

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Toccata (no 20), for keyboard in A minor, FbWV 120
  • Performer: Pamela Ruiter-Feenstra (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Canzona (no 6) for keyboard in A minor, FbWV 306
  • Performer: Pamela Ruiter-Feenstra (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1649

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Toccata (no 25), for keyboard in F major, FbWV 125
  • Performer: Pamela Ruiter-Feenstra (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Capriccio, for keyboard in C major, FbWV 518
  • Performer: Pamela Ruiter-Feenstra (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Toccata (no 17), for keyboard in D major, A 17
  • Performer: Pamela Ruiter-Feenstra (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque