Down Beat (p.85) - 4 stars out of 5 -- "Sheryl Crow is an elegant partner on 'The Man I Love'....Bennett's unique career arc may well be remembered as the only one whose encore outshined, and maybe outlasted, its first two acts."
JazzTimes (p.57) - "[T]he truly delightful surprise is Bennett's playful bantering with Lady Gaga on 'The Lady Is a Tramp.' Not since Crosby met Clooney have two pros demonstrated such effortlessly joyous chemistry."
Record Collector (magazine) (p.90) - 3 stars out of 5 -- "[Lady Gaga] pulls out all the stops on 'The Lady Is A Tramp.' It's a thrilling performance, full of wit and self-mockery..."
Audio Mixer: Dae Bennett.
Recording information: Abbey Road Studios, London, England; Andrea Bocelli's Home Studio; Avatar Studios, New York, NY; Bennett Studios, Englewood, NJ; Ben's Studio, Nashville, TN; Capitol Studios, Hollywood, CA; Henson Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA; Manhattan Center Studios, New York, NY; Mariah Carey's Home Studio.
Photographers: Josh Cheuse; Kelsey Bennett.
Few modern singers understand the phrasing of singing the way Tony Bennett does. This second installment of his Duets pairs him with Aretha Franklin, Norah Jones, Willie Nelson, and the late Amy Winehouse, among many others.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
- Tony Bennett Smooth Jazz Tribute (The Smooth Jazz All Stars)
- Guard Sessions (Krupa, Gene)
- Complete Recordings [Bonus Tracks] (Basie, Count)
- The Complete Recordings (1958-1959) (Basie, Count)
- Chicago & Other Favorites (Basie, Count)
- The White House Sessions: Live 1962 (Brubeck, Dave)
- Cheek to Cheek [Deluxe Version] (Gaga, Lady)
- Cheek to Cheek (Gaga, Lady)
- Duets (Sinatra, Frank)
- Duets [CD/DVD] [Box] (Sinatra, Frank)
- Duets [20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition] (Sinatra, Frank)