1 800 222 6872

ASM35: The Complete Musician / Anne Sofie Mutter, violin [38 CDs / 2 DVDs]

Audio Samples

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 3 in G major, K 216
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 5 in A major, K 219 "Turkish"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 61
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano, Violin and Cello in C major, Op. 56 "Triple Concerto"
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Concerto for Violin in D minor
>Bruch, Max [Composer] : Concerto for Violin no 1 in G minor, Op. 26
>Brahms, Johannes : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 77
>Brahms, Johannes : Concerto for Violin and Cello in A minor, Op. 102 "Double"
>Brahms, Johannes : Tragic Overture, Op. 81
>Sound, Recorded : Applause
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 35
>Stravinsky, Igor : Concerto for Violin in D major
>Lutoslawski, Witold : Partita, for violin, orchestra & obbligato piano (arranged from version for violin & piano)
>Lutoslawski, Witold : Chain 2, dialogue for violin & orchestra
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Trio for violin, viola & cello in E flat major, Op. 3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Serenade for violin, viola & cello in D major, Op. 8
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Trio for Violin, Viola and Cello no 3 in G major, Op. 9 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Trio for violin, viola & cello in D major, Op. 9/2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Trio for violin, viola & cello in C minor, Op. 9/3
>Bartók, Béla : Concerto for Violin no 2 in B minor, Sz. 112, BB 117
>Moret, Norbert : En reve
>Berg, Alban : Concerto for Violin
>Rihm, Wolfgang : Gesungene Zeit (Time Chant), Musik fur Violine und Orchester (Music for Violin and Orchestra)
>     Anfan
>     Takt
>Sarasate, Pablo de : Ziegeunerweisen
>Wieniawski, Henryk : Legende for Violin and Orchestra in G major, Op. 17
>Tartini, Giuseppe : Sonata for Violin and Basso Continuo in G minor, Op. 1 no 4 "Devil's Trill"
>Ravel, Maurice : Tzigane
>Massenet, Jules : Meditation (from "Thaïs")
>Sarasate, Pablo de : Carmen Fantasy for Violin and Orchestra, Op. 25
>Fauré, Gabriel : Berceuse for Violin and Orchestra in D major, Op. 16
>Sibelius, Jean : Concerto for Violin in D minor, Op. 47
>Sibelius, Jean : Serenades (2) for Violin and Orchestra, Op. 69
>Sibelius, Jean : Humoresques (6) for Violin and Orchestra
>Brahms, Johannes : Scherzo for Violin and Piano in C minor, WoO 2 "FAE Sonata"
>Debussy, Claude : Sonata for Violin and Piano in G minor
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E minor, K 304 (300c)
>Franck, César : Sonata for Violin and Piano in A major, M 8
>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dances for Piano and Violin
>     no 2 in B minor. Allegro non assai - Vivo - Tempo 1
>     no 5 in G minor. Allegro - Vivace - Allegro
>Debussy, Claude : Beau soir
>Penderecki, Krzysztof : Concerto for Violin no 2 ("Metamorphosen")
>Bartók, Béla : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2, Sz 76
>Schumann, Robert : Fantasie for Violin and Orchestra in C major, Op. 131
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 1 in D major, Op. 12 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 12
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 3 in E flat major, Op. 12 no 3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 4 in A minor, Op. 23
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 5 in F major, Op. 24 "Spring"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Piece for musical clock in G major ("Allegro"), WoO 33/3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 6 in A major, Op. 30/1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 7 in C minor ("Eroica"), Op. 30/2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 8 in G major, Op. 30 no 3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Contredanses in B flat major & E flat major, WoO 14
>     Nos. 4 & 7
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 9 in A major, Op. 47 "Kreutzer"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 10 in G major, Op. 96
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Minuets (6) for piano (or orchestra), WoO 10
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in E major, Op. 8 no 1/RV 269 "Primavera"
>Prokofiev, Sergei : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in D major, Op. 94bis
>Crumb, George : Nocturnes (4) (Night Music II), for violin & piano
>Webern, Anton : Pieces (4) for violin & piano, Op. 7
>Respighi, Ottorino : Sonata for violin & piano, in B minor, P. 110
>Previn, Andre : Tango Song and Dance, for violin & piano
>Brahms, Johannes : 3 Hungarian Dances
>     no 1 in G minor. Allegro molto
>     no 6 in B flat major. Vivace
>     no 7 in A major. Allegretto
>Gershwin, George : Porgy and Bess
>     Summertime
>     It Ain't Necessarily So
>     Bess, You Is My Woman Now
>     My Man's Gone Now
>Kreisler, Fritz : Schon Rosmarin
>Kreisler, Fritz : Caprice Viennois
>Kreisler, Fritz : Liebesleid
>Fauré, Gabriel : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 1 in A major, Op. 13
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Romance for Violin and Orchestra no 1 in G major, Op. 40
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Romance for Violin and Orchestra no 2 in F major, Op. 50
>Previn, Andre : Concerto for Violin & orchestra ("Anne-Sophie")
>Bernstein, Leonard : Serenade for Violin and Orchestra "after Plato's Symposium"
>     Symposium), for violin, harp, percussion & strings; also for violin & piano
>Korngold, Erich Wolfgang : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 35
>Dutilleux, Henri : Sur le meme accord, nocturne for violin & orchestra
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 2 in D major, K 211
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 1 in B flat major, K 207
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin in D major, K 271a (271i)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for Piano in B minor, K 540
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in F major, K 376 (374d)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E flat major, K 302 (293b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for violin & piano no 27 in G major, K. 379 (K. 373a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in B flat major, K 454
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for violin & piano no 22 in A major, K. 305 (K. 293d)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for String Quartet in D major, K 136 (125a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for Oboe, 2 Horns and Strings no 11 in D major, K 251
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E flat major, K 481
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for Winds and Strings no 2 in D major, K 131
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E flat major, K 380 (374f)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in F major, K 547
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in D major, K 306 (300l)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in C major, K 303 (293c)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in F major, K 377 (374e)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for violin & piano no 35 in A major, K. 526
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento in D major, for Piano and Violin, K. 334
>     3. Menuetto - Trio - Menuetto
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Trio for Piano and Strings no 4 in C major, K 548
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Trio for Piano and Strings no 3 in E major, K 542
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Trio for Piano and Strings no 2 in B flat major, K 502
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Trio for Piano and Strings no 1 in D minor, Op. 49
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Sonata for Violin and Piano in F major (1820)
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin in D minor, BWV 1052
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin no 2 in E major, BWV 1042
>Gubaidulina, Sofia : Concerto for Violin "In tempus praesens"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
>     2. Air
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 100
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 1 in G major, Op. 78
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 3 in D minor, Op. 108
>Lutoslawski, Witold : Interlude for orchestra
>Stravinsky, Igor : Pulcinella Suite
>Prokofiev, Sergei : Sonata in D major, for Solo Violin
>     1. Moderato
>Schumann, Robert : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in D minor, Op. 121
>Previn, Andre : Double Concerto for violin, contrabass & orchestra
>Currier, Sebastian : Aftersong, for violin & piano

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 3 in G major, K 216
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 5 in A major, K 219 "Turkish"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 61
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano, Violin and Cello in C major, Op. 56 "Triple Concerto"
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Concerto for Violin in D minor
>Bruch, Max [Composer] : Concerto for Violin no 1 in G minor, Op. 26
>Brahms, Johannes : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 77
>Brahms, Johannes : Concerto for Violin and Cello in A minor, Op. 102 "Double"
>Brahms, Johannes : Tragic Overture, Op. 81
>Sound, Recorded : Applause
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 35
>Stravinsky, Igor : Concerto for Violin in D major
>Lutoslawski, Witold : Partita, for violin, orchestra & obbligato piano (arranged from version for violin & piano)
>Lutoslawski, Witold : Chain 2, dialogue for violin & orchestra
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Trio for violin, viola & cello in E flat major, Op. 3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Serenade for violin, viola & cello in D major, Op. 8
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Trio for Violin, Viola and Cello no 3 in G major, Op. 9 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Trio for violin, viola & cello in D major, Op. 9/2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Trio for violin, viola & cello in C minor, Op. 9/3
>Bartók, Béla : Concerto for Violin no 2 in B minor, Sz. 112, BB 117
>Moret, Norbert : En reve
>Berg, Alban : Concerto for Violin
>Rihm, Wolfgang : Gesungene Zeit (Time Chant), Musik fur Violine und Orchester (Music for Violin and Orchestra)
>Sarasate, Pablo de : Ziegeunerweisen
>Wieniawski, Henryk : Legende for Violin and Orchestra in G major, Op. 17
>Tartini, Giuseppe : Sonata for Violin and Basso Continuo in G minor, Op. 1 no 4 "Devil's Trill"
>Ravel, Maurice : Tzigane
>Massenet, Jules : Meditation (from "Thaïs")
>Sarasate, Pablo de : Carmen Fantasy for Violin and Orchestra, Op. 25
>Fauré, Gabriel : Berceuse for Violin and Orchestra in D major, Op. 16
>Sibelius, Jean : Concerto for Violin in D minor, Op. 47
>Sibelius, Jean : Serenades (2) for Violin and Orchestra, Op. 69
>Sibelius, Jean : Humoresques (6) for Violin and Orchestra
>Brahms, Johannes : Scherzo for Violin and Piano in C minor, WoO 2 "FAE Sonata"
>Debussy, Claude : Sonata for Violin and Piano in G minor
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E minor, K 304 (300c)
>Franck, César : Sonata for Violin and Piano in A major, M 8
>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dances for Piano and Violin
>Debussy, Claude : Beau soir
>Penderecki, Krzysztof : Concerto for Violin no 2 ("Metamorphosen")
>Bartók, Béla : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2, Sz 76
>Schumann, Robert : Fantasie for Violin and Orchestra in C major, Op. 131
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 1 in D major, Op. 12 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 12
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 3 in E flat major, Op. 12 no 3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 4 in A minor, Op. 23
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 5 in F major, Op. 24 "Spring"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Piece for musical clock in G major ("Allegro"), WoO 33/3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 6 in A major, Op. 30/1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 7 in C minor ("Eroica"), Op. 30/2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 8 in G major, Op. 30 no 3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Contredanses in B flat major & E flat major, WoO 14
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 9 in A major, Op. 47 "Kreutzer"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 10 in G major, Op. 96
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Minuets (6) for piano (or orchestra), WoO 10
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in E major, Op. 8 no 1/RV 269 "Primavera"
>Prokofiev, Sergei : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in D major, Op. 94bis
>Crumb, George : Nocturnes (4) (Night Music II), for violin & piano
>Webern, Anton : Pieces (4) for violin & piano, Op. 7
>Respighi, Ottorino : Sonata for violin & piano, in B minor, P. 110
>Previn, Andre : Tango Song and Dance, for violin & piano
>Brahms, Johannes : 3 Hungarian Dances
>Gershwin, George : Porgy and Bess
>Kreisler, Fritz : Schon Rosmarin
>Kreisler, Fritz : Caprice Viennois
>Kreisler, Fritz : Liebesleid
>Fauré, Gabriel : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 1 in A major, Op. 13
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Romance for Violin and Orchestra no 1 in G major, Op. 40
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Romance for Violin and Orchestra no 2 in F major, Op. 50
>Previn, Andre : Concerto for Violin & orchestra ("Anne-Sophie")
>Bernstein, Leonard : Serenade for Violin and Orchestra "after Plato's Symposium"
>Korngold, Erich Wolfgang : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 35
>Dutilleux, Henri : Sur le meme accord, nocturne for violin & orchestra
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 2 in D major, K 211
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 1 in B flat major, K 207
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin in D major, K 271a (271i)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for Piano in B minor, K 540
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in F major, K 376 (374d)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E flat major, K 302 (293b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for violin & piano no 27 in G major, K. 379 (K. 373a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in B flat major, K 454
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for violin & piano no 22 in A major, K. 305 (K. 293d)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for String Quartet in D major, K 136 (125a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for Oboe, 2 Horns and Strings no 11 in D major, K 251
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E flat major, K 481
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for Winds and Strings no 2 in D major, K 131
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E flat major, K 380 (374f)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in F major, K 547
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in D major, K 306 (300l)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in C major, K 303 (293c)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in F major, K 377 (374e)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for violin & piano no 35 in A major, K. 526
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento in D major, for Piano and Violin, K. 334
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Trio for Piano and Strings no 4 in C major, K 548
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Trio for Piano and Strings no 3 in E major, K 542
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Trio for Piano and Strings no 2 in B flat major, K 502
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Trio for Piano and Strings no 1 in D minor, Op. 49
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Sonata for Violin and Piano in F major (1820)
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin in D minor, BWV 1052
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin no 2 in E major, BWV 1042
>Gubaidulina, Sofia : Concerto for Violin "In tempus praesens"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 100
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 1 in G major, Op. 78
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 3 in D minor, Op. 108
>Lutoslawski, Witold : Interlude for orchestra
>Stravinsky, Igor : Pulcinella Suite
>Prokofiev, Sergei : Sonata in D major, for Solo Violin
>Schumann, Robert : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in D minor, Op. 121
>Previn, Andre : Double Concerto for violin, contrabass & orchestra
>Currier, Sebastian : Aftersong, for violin & piano
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composers

Notes & Reviews:

August 23rd, 2011 is Anne-Sophie Mutter's 35th anniversary on stage. DG fetes the violinist with this limited edition set of 38 CDs in original jacket facsimiles, 2 bonus CDs and a 250 page book - in deluxe-box packaging.

DG is celebrating Anne-Sophie Mutter's 35th anniversary on stage with a unique deluxe package that has everything! It's a box unlike anything you have seen before. A stunning, blow-you-away, multi-colored object made of high-quality, transparent, frosted injection-molded acrylic.

"The complete musician" Box comprises three separate elements:

* A solid, heavyweight base in translucent red, including a white CD "bin" to hold the 40 albums

* A detachable green "book-shelf" that holds the BOOK (see info below) -- with an embossed metal DG cartouche on its side

* Bright yellow cover that envelops the whole package, with etched ASM35 logo

* In addition, a wrap-around info-sheet will be set under the shrink-wrap on the side of the box -- it will fall away when the shrink-wrap is opened. It will thoroughly describe -- both in bullet-points and with a "still-life" photograph -- the box's design and its contents; plus feature the Deutsche Grammophon and the ASM35 logos. This is the LIMITED EDITION to end all Limited Editions. Each set is NUMBERED individually. Anne-Sophie Mutter will personally autograph the first 400 copies (which will be distributed randomly).

What's in the Box?

* Anne-Sophie Mutter's complete Deutsche Grammophon discography (plus two bonus discs of previously unreleased recordings) collected into one gorgeous package

* It's a 40-CD set -- all of her Deutsche Grammophon recordings from her début Mozart Concertos (1978) to her Brahms Sonatas (2010) -- all with original cover-art (the mini-sleeves have actual spines -- and include inner sleeves)

* So you get: All of her Karajan recordings (1978-1988); her best-selling Carmen Fantasy CD; her Grammy-award winning Beethoven Violin Sonatas; the magisterial survey of Mozart's Concertos, Sonatas and Piano Trios from 2006; contemporary compositions dedicated to her by Henri Dutilleux, Sofia Gubaidulina, Witold Lutoslawski, Norbert Moret, Krzysztof Penderecki, André Previn, and Wolfgang Rihm

* Plus two Bonus CDs of rare and previously unreleased recordings: the Lutoslawski Memorial Concert in Warsaw (1994); a chamber recital with Lambert Orkis (1990); and the 11-year-old Anne-Sophie playing solo Prokofiev (1974)

The Book: is hardcover, full-color, 300 pages -- including:

* A new exclusive extended interview with Anne-Sophie Mutter

* A charming appreciation by André Previn (which can also function as a great press text, by the way)

* An essay on recording with Anne-Sophie by her regular accompanist Lambert Orkis

* Warm recollections of the young Anne-Sophie by Aida Stucki (her teacher); Herbert von Karajan, her mentor; and Sir Yehudi Menuhin, the first violinist who inspired her

* Her complete illustrated Deutsche Grammophon discography and track-list

* More than 150 photographs -- from childhood to the present day, many published for the first time -- a wonderful record of her life in pictures



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 3 in G major, K 216
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Running Time: 51 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1775

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 5 in A major, K 219 "Turkish"
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Running Time: 59 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1775

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 61
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Running Time: 96 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1806

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano, Violin and Cello in C major, Op. 56 "Triple Concerto"
  • Performers: Mark Zeltser (Piano); Yo-Yo Ma (Cello); Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Running Time: 35 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1803-1804

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Concerto for Violin in D minor
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Running Time: 56 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 09/16/1844

>Bruch, Max [Composer] : Concerto for Violin no 1 in G minor, Op. 26
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Running Time: 25 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1864-1867

>Brahms, Johannes : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 77
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Running Time: 79 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1878

>Brahms, Johannes : Concerto for Violin and Cello in A minor, Op. 102 "Double"
  • Performers: Antonio Meneses (Cello); Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Running Time: 34 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1887

>Brahms, Johannes : Tragic Overture, Op. 81
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Running Time: 14 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1880-1881

>Sound, Recorded : Applause
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 35
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Running Time: 71 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1878
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Sound, Recorded : Applause
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Stravinsky, Igor : Concerto for Violin in D major
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Paul Sacher
  • Running Time: 41 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1931

>Lutoslawski, Witold : Partita, for violin, orchestra & obbligato piano (arranged from version for violin & piano)
  • Performers: Phillip Moll (Piano); Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Witold Lutoslawski
  • Running Time: 31 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1985

>Lutoslawski, Witold : Chain 2, dialogue for violin & orchestra
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Witold Lutoslawski
  • Running Time: 34 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1984

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Trio for violin, viola & cello in E flat major, Op. 3
  • Performers: Mstislav Rostropovich (Cello); Bruno Giuranna (Viola); Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Running Time: 38 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1794

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Serenade for violin, viola & cello in D major, Op. 8
  • Performers: Mstislav Rostropovich (Cello); Bruno Giuranna (Viola); Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1796-97.
  • Running Time: 10 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1796-1797

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Trio for Violin, Viola and Cello no 3 in G major, Op. 9 no 1
  • Performers: Mstislav Rostropovich (Cello); Bruno Giuranna (Viola); Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Running Time: 18 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Trio for violin, viola & cello in D major, Op. 9/2
  • Performers: Mstislav Rostropovich (Cello); Bruno Giuranna (Viola); Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Running Time: 23 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Trio for violin, viola & cello in C minor, Op. 9/3
  • Performers: Mstislav Rostropovich (Cello); Bruno Giuranna (Viola); Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1797-98.
  • Running Time: 23 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1797-1798

>Béla Bartók (Composer) (1881 - 1945) : Concerto for Violin no 2 in B minor, Sz. 112, BB 117
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Seiji Ozawa
  • Running Time: 76 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1937-1938

>Moret, Norbert : En rêve
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Seiji Ozawa
  • Running Time: 19 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1988

>Berg, Alban : Concerto for Violin
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: James Levine
  • Running Time: 11 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1935

>Rihm, Wolfgang : Gesungene Zeit (Time Chant), Musik für Violine und Orchester (Music for Violin and Orchestra) :: Anfan
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: James Levine
  • Running Time: 14 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1991-1992

>Rihm, Wolfgang : Gesungene Zeit (Time Chant), Musik für Violine und Orchester (Music for Violin and Orchestra) :: Takt
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: James Levine
  • Running Time: 9 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1991-1992

>Sarasate, Pablo de : Ziegeunerweisen
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: James Levine
  • Running Time: 8 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1878

>Wieniawski, Henryk : Légende for Violin and Orchestra in G major, Op. 17
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: James Levine
  • Running Time: 7 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1859

>Tartini, Giuseppe : Sonata for Violin and Basso Continuo in G minor, Op. 1 no 4 "Devil's Trill"
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: James Levine
  • Running Time: 32 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: ?1740

>Ravel, Maurice : Tzigane
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: James Levine
  • Running Time: 10 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1922-1924

>Massenet, Jules : Meditation (from "Thaïs")
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: James Levine
  • Running Time: 6 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Sarasate, Pablo de : Carmen Fantasy for Violin and Orchestra, Op. 25
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: James Levine
  • Running Time: 12 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1883

>Gabriel Fauré (1845 - 1924) : Berceuse for Violin and Orchestra in D major, Op. 16
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: James Levine
  • Running Time: 4 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1879

>Sibelius, Jean : Concerto for Violin in D minor, Op. 47
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Andre Previn
  • Running Time: 31 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1903-1904

>Sibelius, Jean : Serenades (2) for Violin and Orchestra, Op. 69
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Andre Previn
  • Running Time: 13 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1912-1913

>Sibelius, Jean : Humoresques (6) for Violin and Orchestra
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Andre Previn
  • Running Time: 3 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1923

>Brahms, Johannes : Scherzo for Violin and Piano in C minor, WoO 2 "FAE Sonata"
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1853

>Debussy, Claude : Sonata for Violin and Piano in G minor
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1916-1917

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E minor, K 304 (300c)
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1778.
  • Running Time: 32 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>César Franck (1822 - 1890) : Sonata for Violin and Piano in A major, M 8
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1886.
  • Running Time: 29 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dances for Piano and Violin :: no 2 in B minor. Allegro non assai - Vivo - Tempo 1
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1858-1879

>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dances for Piano and Violin :: no 5 in G minor. Allegro - Vivace - Allegro
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1858-1879

>Debussy, Claude : Beau soir
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1880

>Penderecki, Krzysztof : Concerto for Violin no 2 ("Metamorphosen")
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Krzysztof Penderecki
  • Running Time: 14 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1992-1995

>Béla Bartók (Composer) (1881 - 1945) : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2, Sz 76
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1922
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Brahms, Johannes : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 77
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Running Time: 79 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1878
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Schumann, Robert : Fantasie for Violin and Orchestra in C major, Op. 131
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1853
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 1 in D major, Op. 12 no 1
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1797-98.
  • Running Time: 22 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 12
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1797-98.
  • Running Time: 17 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 3 in E flat major, Op. 12 no 3
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1797-98.
  • Running Time: 19 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 4 in A minor, Op. 23
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1800.
  • Running Time: 23 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 5 in F major, Op. 24 "Spring"
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800-1801
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Piece for musical clock in G major ("Allegro"), WoO 33/3
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1799
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 6 in A major, Op. 30/1
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1801-02.
  • Running Time: 23 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801-1802
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for violin & piano no 7 in C minor ("Eroica"), Op. 30/2
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 26 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801-1802
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 8 in G major, Op. 30 no 3
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1801-02.
  • Running Time: 19 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801-1802
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Contredanses in B flat major & E flat major, WoO 14 :: Nos. 4 & 7
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800-1802
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 9 in A major, Op. 47 "Kreutzer"
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 43 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802-1803
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 10 in G major, Op. 96
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 28 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1812
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Minuets (6) for piano (or orchestra), WoO 10
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in E major, Op. 8 no 1/RV 269 "Primavera"
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Ensemble: Trondheim Soloists (Trondheimsolistene)
  • Running Time: 43 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1725
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Tartini, Giuseppe : Sonata for Violin and Basso Continuo in G minor, Op. 1 no 4 "Devil's Trill"
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Ensemble: Trondheim Soloists (Trondheimsolistene)
  • Running Time: 32 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: ?1740
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Prokofiev, Sergei : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in D major, Op. 94bis
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1944

>Crumb, George : Nocturnes (4) (Night Music II), for violin & piano
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1964

>Webern, Anton : Pieces (4) for violin & piano, Op. 7
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1910

>Respighi, Ottorino : Sonata for violin & piano, in B minor, P. 110
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 25 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1917

>André Previn (Conductor/Piano) (1929 - ) : Tango Song and Dance, for violin & piano
  • Performers: Andre Previn (Piano); Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1997

>Brahms, Johannes : 3 Hungarian Dances :: no 1 in G minor. Allegro molto
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Brahms, Johannes : 3 Hungarian Dances :: no 6 in B flat major. Vivace
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Brahms, Johannes : 3 Hungarian Dances :: no 7 in A major. Allegretto
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Gershwin, George : Porgy and Bess :: Summertime
  • Performers: Andre Previn (Piano); Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1935

>Gershwin, George : Porgy and Bess :: It Ain't Necessarily So
  • Performers: Andre Previn (Piano); Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1935

>Gershwin, George : Porgy and Bess :: Bess, You Is My Woman Now
  • Performers: Andre Previn (Piano); Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1935

>Gershwin, George : Porgy and Bess :: My Man's Gone Now
  • Performers: Andre Previn (Piano); Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1935

>Kreisler, Fritz : Schön Rosmarin
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: by 1910

>Kreisler, Fritz : Caprice Viennois
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1910

>Kreisler, Fritz : Liebesleid
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: by 1910

>Gabriel Fauré (1845 - 1924) : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 1 in A major, Op. 13
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1876

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 61
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Kurt Masur
  • Running Time: 96 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1806
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Romance for Violin and Orchestra no 1 in G major, Op. 40
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Kurt Masur
  • Running Time: 7 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1801
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Romance for Violin and Orchestra no 2 in F major, Op. 50
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Kurt Masur
  • Running Time: 8 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802
  • Studio/Live: Live

>André Previn (Conductor/Piano) (1929 - ) : Concerto for Violin & orchestra ("Anne-Sophie")
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Andre Previn
  • Running Time: 39 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 10/2001
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bernstein, Leonard : Serenade for Violin and Orchestra "after Plato's Symposium" :: Symposium), for violin, harp, percussion & strings; also for violin & piano
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Andre Previn
  • Running Time: 30 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1954

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 35
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Andre Previn
  • Running Time: 71 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1878
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Korngold, Erich Wolfgang : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 35
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Andre Previn
  • Running Time: 23 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1945

>Dutilleux, Henri : Sur le même accord, nocturne for violin & orchestra
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Kurt Masur
  • Running Time: 9 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Béla Bartók (Composer) (1881 - 1945) : Concerto for Violin no 2 in B minor, Sz. 112, BB 117
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Seiji Ozawa
  • Running Time: 76 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1937-1938

>Stravinsky, Igor : Concerto for Violin in D major
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Paul Sacher
  • Running Time: 41 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1931

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 2 in D major, K 211
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Anne-Sophie Mutter
  • Notes: Composition written: 1775.
  • Running Time: 19 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1775

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 1 in B flat major, K 207
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Anne-Sophie Mutter
  • Notes: Composition written: 1775.
  • Running Time: 19 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1775

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 5 in A major, K 219 "Turkish"
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Anne-Sophie Mutter
  • Running Time: 59 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1775

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin in D major, K 271a (271i)
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Anne-Sophie Mutter
  • Running Time: 23 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1775

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 3 in G major, K 216
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Anne-Sophie Mutter
  • Running Time: 51 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1775

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for Piano in B minor, K 540
  • Performers: Yuri Bashmet (Viola); Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Anne-Sophie Mutter
  • Running Time: 30 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1779

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in F major, K 376 (374d)
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1781.
  • Running Time: 16 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1781
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E flat major, K 302 (293b)
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for violin & piano no 27 in G major, K. 379 (K. 373a)
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1781
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in B flat major, K 454
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1784
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for violin & piano no 22 in A major, K. 305 (K. 293d)
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for String Quartet in D major, K 136 (125a)
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1779
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for Oboe, 2 Horns and Strings no 11 in D major, K 251
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1778.
  • Running Time: 13 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E flat major, K 481
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1785
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for Winds and Strings no 2 in D major, K 131
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1778.
  • Running Time: 15 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E flat major, K 380 (374f)
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1781
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in F major, K 547
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1788
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in D major, K 306 (300l)
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in C major, K 303 (293c)
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in F major, K 377 (374e)
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 18 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1781
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E minor, K 304 (300c)
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1778.
  • Running Time: 32 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for violin & piano no 35 in A major, K. 526
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento in D major, for Piano and Violin, K. 334 :: 3. Menuetto - Trio - Menuetto
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1779.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1779
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Trio for Piano and Strings no 4 in C major, K 548
  • Performers: Daniel Müller-Schott (Cello); Andre Previn (Piano); Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1788
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Trio for Piano and Strings no 3 in E major, K 542
  • Performers: Daniel Müller-Schott (Cello); Andre Previn (Piano); Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Running Time: 18 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1788
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Trio for Piano and Strings no 2 in B flat major, K 502
  • Performers: Daniel Müller-Schott (Cello); Andre Previn (Piano); Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1786
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Concerto for Violin in D minor
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Kurt Masur
  • Running Time: 56 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 09/16/1844
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Trio for Piano and Strings no 1 in D minor, Op. 49
  • Performers: Andre Previn (Piano); Lynn Harrell (Cello); Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Running Time: 27 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 07/18/1839

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Sonata for Violin and Piano in F major (1820)
  • Performers: Andre Previn (Piano); Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 06/15/1838

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words
  • Performers: Andre Previn (Piano); Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 06/01/1842

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin in D minor, BWV 1052
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Anne-Sophie Mutter
  • Ensemble: Trondheim Soloists (Trondheimsolistene)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1730

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin no 2 in E major, BWV 1042
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Anne-Sophie Mutter
  • Ensemble: Trondheim Soloists (Trondheimsolistene)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1730

>Gubaidulina, Sofia : Concerto for Violin "In tempus praesens"
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Valery Gergiev
  • Running Time: 32 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 2007

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068 :: 2. Air
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Anne-Sophie Mutter
  • Ensemble: Trondheim Soloists (Trondheimsolistene)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in A major, Op. 100
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 1 in G major, Op. 78
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 28 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1878-1879

>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 3 in D minor, Op. 108
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886-1888

>Lutoslawski, Witold : Partita, for violin, orchestra & obbligato piano (arranged from version for violin & piano)
  • Performers: Krystyna Borucinska (Piano); Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Jan Krenz
  • Running Time: 31 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1985

>Lutoslawski, Witold : Interlude for orchestra
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Jan Krenz
  • Running Time: 6 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1990

>Lutoslawski, Witold : Chain 2, dialogue for violin & orchestra
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Jan Krenz
  • Running Time: 34 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1984

>Stravinsky, Igor : Pulcinella Suite
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1933

>Prokofiev, Sergei : Sonata in D major, for Solo Violin :: 1. Moderato
  • Performer: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1947

>Schumann, Robert : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 2 in D minor, Op. 121
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1851

>André Previn (Conductor/Piano) (1929 - ) : Double Concerto for violin, contrabass & orchestra
  • Performers: Roman Patkoló (Double Bass); Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin)
  • Conductor: Andre Previn
  • Running Time: 27 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 2007

>Currier, Sebastian : Aftersong, for violin & piano
  • Performers: Anne-Sophie Mutter (Violin); Lambert Orkis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary