1 800 222 6872

Griffes: Vocal Music / Sherrill Milnes, Jon Spong

Album Summary

>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : An den Wind, song for voice & piano (Four German Songs no 2), A. 17
>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Am kreuzweg wird begraben, song for voice & piano, A. 16
>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Meeres Stille, song for voice & piano (Four German Songs no 3), A. 13
>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Auf geheimen Waldespfade, song for voice & piano, A. 4
>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Impressions (4), songs for voice & piano
>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Song of the Dagger, song for voice & piano, A. 48
>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : The Pleasure-Dome of Kubla Khan, tone poem for orchestra, Op. 8, A. 91
>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Poems by Fiona MacLeod (3), song cycle for voice & orchestra, A. 118-120
>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Tone-Pictures (3), arranged for flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, horn, 2 violins, viola, cello, doubl
Performers Conductor Ensembles Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : An den Wind, song for voice & piano (Four German Songs no 2), A. 17
  • Performers: Jon Spong (Piano); Sherrill Milnes
  • Running Time: 1 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1903-1911

>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Am kreuzweg wird begraben, song for voice & piano, A. 16
  • Performers: Jon Spong (Piano); Sherrill Milnes
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1903-1911

>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Meeres Stille, song for voice & piano (Four German Songs no 3), A. 13
  • Performers: Jon Spong (Piano); Sherrill Milnes
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1903-1911

>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Auf geheimen Waldespfade, song for voice & piano, A. 4
  • Performers: Jon Spong (Piano); Sherrill Milnes
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1903-1909

>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Impressions (4), songs for voice & piano
  • Performers: Diane Richardson (Piano); Olivia Stapp (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1914-1916

>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Song of the Dagger, song for voice & piano, A. 48
  • Performers: Jon Spong (Piano); Sherrill Milnes
  • Running Time: 4 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1912-1916

>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : The Pleasure-Dome of Kubla Khan, tone poem for orchestra, Op. 8, A. 91
  • Conductor: Seiji Ozawa
  • Ensemble: Boston Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 10 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1917

>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Poems by Fiona MacLeod (3), song cycle for voice & orchestra, A. 118-120
  • Conductor: Seiji Ozawa
  • Ensemble: Boston Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 11 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1918

>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Tone-Pictures (3), arranged for flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, horn, 2 violins, viola, cello, doubl
  • Ensemble: New World Chamber Ensemble
  • Running Time: 9 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1919