1 800 222 6872

Grand Organ Prom / Thomas Trotter, organ

Audio Samples

>Benedict, Julius : March of the Templars, for organ
>Best, William Thomas : Introduction, Variations and Finale on "God Save The Queen", for organ, Op. 29
>Morandi, Giovanni : Rondo con imitazione de' Campanella, for organ in F major ("Bell Rondo")
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Athalie, Op. 74
>     War March of the Priests
>Rossini, Gioachino : Guillaume Tell
>van Vleck Flagler, Isaac : Variations on an American Air, for organ
>Ireland, John : The Holy Boy, version for organ (arr. by Alec Rowley)
>Ireland, John : Capriccio, for organ
>Pierné, Gabriel : March of the Little Lead Soldiers, for orchestra/piano, Op. 14/6
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : 1812 Overture, Op. 49

Album Summary

>Benedict, Julius : March of the Templars, for organ
>Best, William Thomas : Introduction, Variations and Finale on "God Save The Queen", for organ, Op. 29
>Morandi, Giovanni : Rondo con imitazione de' Campanella, for organ in F major ("Bell Rondo")
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Athalie, Op. 74
>Rossini, Gioachino : Guillaume Tell
>van Vleck Flagler, Isaac : Variations on an American Air, for organ
>Ireland, John : The Holy Boy, version for organ (arr. by Alec Rowley)
>Ireland, John : Capriccio, for organ
>Pierné, Gabriel : March of the Little Lead Soldiers, for orchestra/piano, Op. 14/6
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : 1812 Overture, Op. 49
Performer Composers

Notes & Reviews:

Thomas Trotter gives a virtuoso display of the full range of power and color of the Royal Albert Hall organ, one of the world's greatest concert hall organs.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Royal Albert Hall, London, England (03/19/2009-03/21/2009).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Benedict, Julius : March of the Templars, for organ
  • Performer: Thomas Trotter (Organ)
  • Notes: Royal Albert Hall, London (03/19/2009-03/21/2009)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March

>Best, William Thomas : Introduction, Variations and Finale on "God Save The Queen", for organ, Op. 29
  • Performer: Thomas Trotter (Organ)
  • Notes: Royal Albert Hall, London (03/19/2009-03/21/2009)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Morandi, Giovanni : Rondo con imitazione de' Campanella, for organ in F major ("Bell Rondo")
  • Performer: Thomas Trotter (Organ)
  • Notes: Royal Albert Hall, London (03/19/2009-03/21/2009)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Athalie, Op. 74 :: War March of the Priests
  • Performer: Thomas Trotter (Organ)
  • Notes: Royal Albert Hall, London (03/19/2009-03/21/2009)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 11/12/1845

>Rossini, Gioachino : Guillaume Tell
  • Performer: Thomas Trotter (Organ)
  • Notes: Royal Albert Hall, London (03/19/2009-03/21/2009)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1829

>van Vleck Flagler, Isaac : Variations on an American Air, for organ
  • Performer: Thomas Trotter (Organ)
  • Notes: Royal Albert Hall, London (03/19/2009-03/21/2009)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Ireland, John : The Holy Boy, version for organ (arr. by Alec Rowley)
  • Performer: Thomas Trotter (Organ)
  • Notes: Royal Albert Hall, London (03/19/2009-03/21/2009)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1919

>Ireland, John : Capriccio, for organ
  • Performer: Thomas Trotter (Organ)
  • Notes: Royal Albert Hall, London (03/19/2009-03/21/2009)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1911

>Gabriel Pierné (1863 - 1937) : March of the Little Lead Soldiers, for orchestra/piano, Op. 14/6
  • Performer: Thomas Trotter (Organ)
  • Notes: Royal Albert Hall, London (03/19/2009-03/21/2009)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1887

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : 1812 Overture, Op. 49
  • Performer: Thomas Trotter (Organ)
  • Notes: Royal Albert Hall, London (03/19/2009-03/21/2009)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1880