1 800 222 6872

Vivaldi: Concertos for Harpsichord Solo

> Violin Concerto in C minor, Op. 4, No. 10, RV 196 (arr. A. Dawson) - I. Spiritoso
> Violin Concerto in C minor, Op. 4, No. 10, RV 196 (arr. A. Dawson) - II. Adagio
> Violin Concerto in C minor, Op. 4, No. 10, RV 196 (arr. A. Dawson) - III. Allegro
> Violin Concerto in G minor, Op. 4, No. 6, RV 316a (arr. A. Dawson) - I. Allegro
> Violin Concerto in G minor, Op. 4, No. 6, RV 316a (arr. A. Dawson) - II. Largo
> Violin Concerto in G minor, Op. 4, No. 6, RV 316a (arr. A. Dawson) - III. Allegro
> Violin Concerto in G major, Op. 4, No. 3, RV 301 (arr. A. Dawson) - I. Allegro
> Violin Concerto in G major, Op. 4, No. 3, RV 301 (arr. A. Dawson) - II. Largo
> Violin Concerto in G major, Op. 4, No. 3, RV 301 (arr. A. Dawson) - III. Allegro assai
> Concerto Grosso in F major, Op. 3, No. 7, RV 567 (arr. A. Dawson) - I. Andante
> Concerto Grosso in F major, Op. 3, No. 7, RV 567 (arr. A. Dawson) - II. Adagio - Allegro
> Concerto Grosso in F major, Op. 3, No. 7, RV 567 (arr. A. Dawson) - III. Adagio - Allegro
> Violin Concerto in A minor, Op. 4, No. 4, RV 357 (arr. A. Dawson) - I. Allegro
> Violin Concerto in A minor, Op. 4, No. 4, RV 357 (arr. A. Dawson) - II. Grave
> Violin Concerto in A minor, Op. 4, No. 4, RV 357 (arr. A. Dawson) - III. Allegro assai
> Violin Concerto in D major, Op. 3, No. 9, RV 230 (arr. A. Dawson) - I. Allegro
> Violin Concerto in D major, Op. 3, No. 9, RV 230 (arr. A. Dawson) - II. Andante
> Violin Concerto in D major, Op. 3, No. 9, RV 230 (arr. A. Dawson) - III. Allegro
> Concerto for 2 Violins in A major, Op. 3, No. 5, RV 519 (arr. A. Dawson) - I. Allegro
> Concerto for 2 Violins in A major, Op. 3, No. 5, RV 519 (arr. A. Dawson) - II. Adagio e cantabile
> Concerto for 2 Violins in A major, Op. 3, No. 5, RV 519 (arr. A. Dawson) - III. Allegro
> Violin Concerto in B flat major, Op. 4, No. 1, RV 383a (arr. A. Dawson) - I. Allegro
> Violin Concerto in B flat major, Op. 4, No. 1, RV 383a (arr. A. Dawson) - II. Largo e cantabile
> Violin Concerto in B flat major, Op. 4, No. 1, RV 383a (arr. A. Dawson) - III. Allegro assai
> Violin Concerto in E major, Op. 3, No. 12, RV 265 (arr. A. Dawson) - I. Allegro
> Violin Concerto in E major, Op. 3, No. 12, RV 265 (arr. A. Dawson) - II. Largo
> Violin Concerto in E major, Op. 3, No. 12, RV 265 (arr. A. Dawson) - III. Allegro

Album Summary

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in C minor ("La stravaganza" no 10) Op. 4/10, RV 1
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in G minor, Op. 4 no 6/RV 316a
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in G major, Op. 4 no 3/RV 301
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 4 violins, cello, strings & continuo in F major ("L'estro armonico" no 7) Op. 3/7, RV
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in A minor, Op. 4 no 4/RV 357
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 3 no 9/RV 230
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Double Violin Concerto, for 2 violins, strings & continuo in A major ("L'estro armonico" no 5), Op.
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in B flat major, Op. 4 no 1/RV 383a
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in E major ("L'estro armonico" no 12), Op. 3/12, RV
Performer Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Pugnano, Pisa (Italy) (03/2000).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in C minor ("La stravaganza" no 10) Op. 4/10, RV 1
  • Performer: Enrico Baiano (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in G minor, Op. 4 no 6/RV 316a
  • Performer: Enrico Baiano (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in G major, Op. 4 no 3/RV 301
  • Performer: Enrico Baiano (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 4 violins, cello, strings & continuo in F major ("L'estro armonico" no 7) Op. 3/7, RV
  • Performer: Enrico Baiano (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1711

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in A minor, Op. 4 no 4/RV 357
  • Performer: Enrico Baiano (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 3 no 9/RV 230
  • Performer: Enrico Baiano (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1711

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Double Violin Concerto, for 2 violins, strings & continuo in A major ("L'estro armonico" no 5), Op.
  • Performer: Enrico Baiano (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1711

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in B flat major, Op. 4 no 1/RV 383a
  • Performer: Enrico Baiano (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in E major ("L'estro armonico" no 12), Op. 3/12, RV
  • Performer: Enrico Baiano (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1711