1 800 222 6872

Václav Talich: Live 1939

Audio Samples

>Word, Spoken : The original radio introductory announcement
>Smetana, Bedrich : Ma vlast
>     112
>Anonymous : Kde Domov Muj? (Czech national anthem)
>Word, Spoken : The original sign off
>Dvorak, Antonin : Slavonic Dances (8) for orchestra, B. 147 (Op. 72)

Album Summary

>Word, Spoken : The original radio introductory announcement
>Smetana, Bedrich : Ma vlast
>Anonymous : Kde Domov Muj? (Czech national anthem)
>Word, Spoken : The original sign off
>Dvorak, Antonin : Slavonic Dances (8) for orchestra, B. 147 (Op. 72)
Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: National Theatre Prague (06/1939).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Word, Spoken : The original radio introductory announcement
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Smetana, Bedrich : Má vlast :: 112
  • Conductor: Vaclav Talich
  • Running Time: 76 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: circa 1872-1879

>Anonymous : Kde Domov Muj? (Czech national anthem)
  • Conductor: Vaclav Talich
  • Running Time: 2 min. 31 sec.

>Word, Spoken : The original sign off
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Word, Spoken : The original radio introductory announcement
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Antonin Dvorák (1841 - 1904) : Slavonic Dances (8) for orchestra, B. 147 (Op. 72)
  • Conductor: Vaclav Talich
  • Running Time: 38 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Anonymous : Kde Domov Muj? (Czech national anthem)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 31 sec.

>Word, Spoken : The original sign off
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic