1 800 222 6872

Around the World: Music for Ballet Class

Audio Samples

>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : The Song of the Shieling, for piano (after a traditional Scottish melody)
>Hosmer, Elmer Samuel : Gavotte, for piano (from "The Lawn Party")
>Confrey, Zez [Composer] : Stumbling (Paraphrase), for piano
>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : Scottish Reels, medley for piano
>Peregrino, Paulos : La Golondrina, tango for piano
>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : Mazurka, for piano (after a traditional Polish melody)
>Padula, José Luis : Nueve de julio, for tango ensemble
>Carrillo, Isolina : Dos Gardenias
>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Alpenkonig-Galopp (King of the Alps Galop, Nos. 1 & 2), for orchestra, Op. 7
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 40 in F minor, Op. 63/2, CT. 90
>Anonymous : Scotland the Brave
>Bevilacqua, Alfredo : Gran muneco, for piano
>Glazunov, Alexander : Ruses d'Amour
>     Gavotte
>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : Men's Friendship, for piano (after a traditional Russian melody)
>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : My Butterfly, for piano (after a traditional Russian melody)
>Traditional, Hungarian : Czardas, traditional dance melody
>Noskowski, Zygmunt : Cracovienne melancolique, for piano
>Morozov, Igor : Dr. Aibolit
>     Waltz
>     Polka
>Delibes, Leo [Composer] : Coppelia
>     Act 1. Mazurka
>Burgmüller, Friedrich : Tarantella, for piano
>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Alice, polka for orchestra, Op. 238
>Paladilhe, Emile : Mandolinata, serenade for voice & piano
>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : Dream Visions, for piano (after H.C. Lumbye)
>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : Pas d'espagnol, for piano (after a traditional Spanish melody)
>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Concordia-Tanze, waltz for orchestra, Op. 184
>Ukrainian Traditional : Kolomeike
>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : The Highland Wedding, for piano (after a traditional Scottish melody)
>Puccini, Giacomo : La bohème
>     Musetta's Waltz

Album Summary

>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : The Song of the Shieling, for piano (after a traditional Scottish melody)
>Hosmer, Elmer Samuel : Gavotte, for piano (from "The Lawn Party")
>Confrey, Zez [Composer] : Stumbling (Paraphrase), for piano
>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : Scottish Reels, medley for piano
>Peregrino, Paulos : La Golondrina, tango for piano
>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : Mazurka, for piano (after a traditional Polish melody)
>Padula, José Luis : Nueve de julio, for tango ensemble
>Carrillo, Isolina : Dos Gardenias
>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Alpenkonig-Galopp (King of the Alps Galop, Nos. 1 & 2), for orchestra, Op. 7
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 40 in F minor, Op. 63/2, CT. 90
>Anonymous : Scotland the Brave
>Bevilacqua, Alfredo : Gran muneco, for piano
>Glazunov, Alexander : Ruses d'Amour
>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : Men's Friendship, for piano (after a traditional Russian melody)
>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : My Butterfly, for piano (after a traditional Russian melody)
>Traditional, Hungarian : Czardas, traditional dance melody
>Noskowski, Zygmunt : Cracovienne melancolique, for piano
>Morozov, Igor : Dr. Aibolit
>Delibes, Leo [Composer] : Coppelia
>Burgmüller, Friedrich : Tarantella, for piano
>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Alice, polka for orchestra, Op. 238
>Paladilhe, Emile : Mandolinata, serenade for voice & piano
>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : Dream Visions, for piano (after H.C. Lumbye)
>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : Pas d'espagnol, for piano (after a traditional Spanish melody)
>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Concordia-Tanze, waltz for orchestra, Op. 184
>Ukrainian Traditional : Kolomeike
>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : The Highland Wedding, for piano (after a traditional Scottish melody)
>Puccini, Giacomo : La bohème
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : The Song of the Shieling, for piano (after a traditional Scottish melody)
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Hosmer, Elmer Samuel : Gavotte, for piano (from "The Lawn Party")
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Confrey, Zez [Composer] : Stumbling (Paraphrase), for piano
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1922

>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : Scottish Reels, medley for piano
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Peregrino, Paulos : La Golondrina, tango for piano
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : Mazurka, for piano (after a traditional Polish melody)
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>José Luis Padula (1893 - 1945) : Nueve de julio, for tango ensemble
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Carrillo, Isolina : Dos Gardenias
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Alpenkönig-Galopp (King of the Alps Galop, Nos. 1 & 2), for orchestra, Op. 7
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1828

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 40 in F minor, Op. 63/2, CT. 90
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Anonymous : Scotland the Brave
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 19th Century

>Bevilacqua, Alfredo : Gran muñeco, for piano
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Glazunov, Alexander : Ruses d'Amour :: Gavotte
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Ballet
  • Written: 1898

>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : Men's Friendship, for piano (after a traditional Russian melody)
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : My Butterfly, for piano (after a traditional Russian melody)
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Traditional, Hungarian : Czardas, traditional dance melody
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 13 sec.

>Noskowski, Zygmunt : Cracovienne mélancolique, for piano
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Morozov, Igor : Dr. Aibolit :: Waltz
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Traditional, Hungarian : Czardas, traditional dance melody
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 13 sec.

>Léo Delibes (Composer) (1836 - 1891) : Coppelia :: Act 1. Mazurka
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?1883

>Friedrich Burgmüller (1806 - 1874) : Tarantella, for piano
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Alice, polka for orchestra, Op. 238
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1849

>Paladilhe, Emile : Mandolinata, serenade for voice & piano
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1868

>Morozov, Igor : Dr. Aibolit :: Polka
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : Dream Visions, for piano (after H.C. Lumbye)
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : Pas d'espagnol, for piano (after a traditional Spanish melody)
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Concordia-Tänze, waltz for orchestra, Op. 184
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Ukrainian Traditional : Kolomeike
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 7 sec.

>Shargorodsky, Tatyana : The Highland Wedding, for piano (after a traditional Scottish melody)
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Puccini, Giacomo : La bohème :: Musetta's Waltz
  • Performer: Tatyana Shargorodsky (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1896