1 800 222 6872

Ein Lämmlein: 17th Century German Passion Music

Audio Samples

>Capricornus, Samuel : O Taurigkeit! (O Sadness), for 2 voices & instrumental ensemble
>Schein, Johann H. : Suite for 5 instruments no 1 in D minor (Banchetto musicale)
>Capricornus, Samuel : Ein Lammlein, cantata
>Funck, David : Stricturae Viola de Gambicae
>     Intrad & Lamento
>Scheidt, Samuel : Chorale prelude for organ ("Da Jesus an dem Kreuze stund") (1624)
>Tunder, Franz : An Wasserflussen Babylons, cantata for voice & 5 strings
>Sebastiani, Johann : St. Matthew Passion
>     O Welt, ich muá dich lassen

Album Summary

>Capricornus, Samuel : O Taurigkeit! (O Sadness), for 2 voices & instrumental ensemble
>Schein, Johann H. : Suite for 5 instruments no 1 in D minor (Banchetto musicale)
>Capricornus, Samuel : Ein Lammlein, cantata
>Funck, David : Stricturae Viola de Gambicae
>Scheidt, Samuel : Chorale prelude for organ ("Da Jesus an dem Kreuze stund") (1624)
>Tunder, Franz : An Wasserflussen Babylons, cantata for voice & 5 strings
>Sebastiani, Johann : St. Matthew Passion
Performer Conductor Ensemble Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Capricornus, Samuel : O Taurigkeit! (O Sadness), for 2 voices & instrumental ensemble
  • Conductor: Margaret Panofsky
  • Ensemble: Teares of the Muses
  • Running Time: 8 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Schein, Johann H. : Suite for 5 instruments no 1 in D minor (Banchetto musicale)
  • Conductor: Margaret Panofsky
  • Ensemble: Teares of the Muses
  • Running Time: 7 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Capricornus, Samuel : Ein Lämmlein, cantata
  • Conductor: Margaret Panofsky
  • Ensemble: Teares of the Muses
  • Running Time: 28 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio

>Funck, David : Stricturae Viola de Gambicae :: Intrad & Lamento
  • Conductor: Margaret Panofsky
  • Ensemble: Teares of the Muses
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Written: 1677

>Capricornus, Samuel : Ein Lämmlein, cantata
  • Conductor: Margaret Panofsky
  • Ensemble: Teares of the Muses
  • Running Time: 28 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio

>Scheidt, Samuel : Chorale prelude for organ ("Da Jesus an dem Kreuze stund") (1624)
  • Conductor: Margaret Panofsky
  • Ensemble: Teares of the Muses
  • Running Time: 2 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1624

>Capricornus, Samuel : Ein Lämmlein, cantata
  • Conductor: Margaret Panofsky
  • Ensemble: Teares of the Muses
  • Running Time: 28 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio

>Tunder, Franz : An Wasserflüssen Babylons, cantata for voice & 5 strings
  • Performer: Kathleen Cantrell
  • Conductor: Margaret Panofsky
  • Ensemble: Teares of the Muses
  • Running Time: 3 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: circa 1645

>Capricornus, Samuel : Ein Lämmlein, cantata
  • Conductor: Margaret Panofsky
  • Ensemble: Teares of the Muses
  • Running Time: 28 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio

>Sebastiani, Johann : St. Matthew Passion :: O Welt, ich muá dich lassen
  • Conductor: Margaret Panofsky
  • Ensemble: Teares of the Muses
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1672

>Capricornus, Samuel : Ein Lämmlein, cantata
  • Conductor: Margaret Panofsky
  • Ensemble: Teares of the Muses
  • Running Time: 28 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio