1 800 222 6872

Rarities of Piano Music

Audio Samples

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in E minor (Kenner V/1), H. 281, Wq. 59/1
>Heller, Stephen : Op. 127
>     Freischütz Study no 1 in A minor
>     Freischütz Study no 3 in C minor
>Kocsis, Zoltan [Piano] : Transcription for piano of Wagner's Flower Maiden Scene and Finale from the 2nd act of Persifal
>Busoni, Ferruccio : Op. 37
>     Prelude no 14 in E flat minor
>Busoni, Ferruccio : 6 Elegies, (K. 249)
>     no 2
>Pasternak, Boris : Prelude for piano in E flat minor
>Pasternak, Boris : Prelude for piano in G sharp minor
>Pasternak, Boris : Sonata for piano in B minor
>Bentzon, Jorgen : Variations on a theme of Chopin, for piano, Op. 1
>Helps, Robert : Hommage a Faure, for piano

Album Summary

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in E minor (Kenner V/1), H. 281, Wq. 59/1
>Heller, Stephen : Op. 127
>Kocsis, Zoltan [Piano] : Transcription for piano of Wagner's Flower Maiden Scene and Finale from the 2nd act of Persifal
>Busoni, Ferruccio : Op. 37
>Busoni, Ferruccio : 6 Elegies, (K. 249)
>Pasternak, Boris : Prelude for piano in E flat minor
>Pasternak, Boris : Prelude for piano in G sharp minor
>Pasternak, Boris : Sonata for piano in B minor
>Bentzon, Jorgen : Variations on a theme of Chopin, for piano, Op. 1
>Helps, Robert : Hommage a Faure, for piano
Performers Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Husum Festival (08/21/2010-08/28/2010).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in E minor (Kenner V/1), H. 281, Wq. 59/1
  • Performer: Marc-André Hamelin (Piano)
  • Notes: Husum Festival (08/21/2010-08/28/2010)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1784

>Heller, Stephen : Op. 127 :: Freischütz Study no 1 in A minor
  • Performer: Jean-Frédéric Neuburger (Piano)
  • Notes: Husum Festival (08/21/2010-08/28/2010)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Heller, Stephen : Op. 127 :: Freischütz Study no 3 in C minor
  • Performer: Jean-Frédéric Neuburger (Piano)
  • Notes: Husum Festival (08/21/2010-08/28/2010)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Zoltán Kocsis (Piano) (1952 - ) : Transcription for piano of Wagner's Flower Maiden Scene and Finale from the 2nd act of Persifal
  • Performer: Ian Fountain (Piano)
  • Notes: Husum Festival (08/21/2010-08/28/2010)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Busoni, Ferruccio : Op. 37 :: Prelude no 14 in E flat minor
  • Performer: Michail Lifits (Piano)
  • Notes: Husum Festival (08/21/2010-08/28/2010)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1880-1881

>Busoni, Ferruccio : 6 Elegies, (K. 249) :: no 2
  • Performer: Giovanni Bellucci (Piano)
  • Notes: Husum Festival (08/21/2010-08/28/2010)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 09/1907-12/1907

>Pasternak, Boris : Prelude for piano in E flat minor
  • Performer: Eldar Nebolsin (Piano)
  • Notes: Husum Festival (08/21/2010-08/28/2010)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1906

>Pasternak, Boris : Prelude for piano in G sharp minor
  • Performer: Eldar Nebolsin (Piano)
  • Notes: Husum Festival (08/21/2010-08/28/2010)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1906

>Pasternak, Boris : Sonata for piano in B minor
  • Performer: Hiroaki Takenouchi (Piano)
  • Notes: Husum Festival (08/21/2010-08/28/2010)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1909

>Bentzon, Jorgen : Variations on a theme of Chopin, for piano, Op. 1
  • Performer: Peter Froundjian (Piano)
  • Notes: Husum Festival (08/21/2010-08/28/2010)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1921

>Helps, Robert : Hommage à Fauré, for piano
  • Performer: Jenny Lin (Piano)
  • Notes: Husum Festival (08/21/2010-08/28/2010)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1972