1 800 222 6872

Charpentier: Vespres à la Vierge / Niquet, Concert Spirituel

> Hymne pour toutes les fetes de la vierge, H. 60, "Ave maris stella" - Antienne (Antiphon)
> Hymne pour toutes les fetes de la vierge, H. 60, "Ave maris stella" - Motet: Beatus Vir, H. 221
> Hymne pour toutes les fetes de la vierge, H. 60, "Ave maris stella" - Antienne (Antiphon)
> Hymne pour toutes les fetes de la vierge, H. 60, "Ave maris stella" - Motet: Laudate Pueri, H. 149
> Hymne pour toutes les fetes de la vierge, H. 60, "Ave maris stella" - Antienne (Antiphon)
> Hymne pour toutes les fetes de la vierge, H. 60, "Ave maris stella" - Motet: Laetatus Sum
> Hymne pour toutes les fetes de la vierge, H. 60, "Ave maris stella" - Antienne (Antiphon)
> Hymne pour toutes les fetes de la vierge, H. 60, "Ave maris stella" - Motet: Nisi Dominus
> Hymne pour toutes les fetes de la vierge, H. 60, "Ave maris stella" - Antienne (Antiphon)
> Hymne pour toutes les fetes de la vierge, H. 60, "Ave maris stella" - Motet: Lauda Jerusalem, H. 210
> Hymne pour toutes les fetes de la vierge, H. 60, "Ave maris stella" - Ave Maris Stella, H. 60
> Hymne pour toutes les fetes de la vierge, H. 60, "Ave maris stella" - Antienne (Antiphon)
> Hymne pour toutes les fetes de la vierge, H. 60, "Ave maris stella" - Magnificat, H. 72
> Hymne pour toutes les fetes de la vierge, H. 60, "Ave maris stella" - Salve Regina, a trois choeurs, H. 24

Album Summary

>Nivers, Guillaume Gabriel : Antiphonarium Monasticum, 1696
>Charpentier, Marc-Antoine : Beatus vir qui timet Dominum, motet for 3 voices, chorus & continuo, H. 221
>Charpentier, Marc-Antoine : Laudate pueri Dominum, motet for 5 voices, chorus, 2 treble instruments & continuo, H. 149
>Charpentier, Marc-Antoine : Laetatus sum, motet for 3 voices, chorus, 2 treble instruments & continuo, H. 216
>Charpentier, Marc-Antoine : Nisi Dominus, motet for 4 voices, chorus, 2 treble instruments & continuo, H. 150
>Charpentier, Marc-Antoine : Lauda Jerusalem, motet for 4 voices, choruses, strings & continuo, H. 210
>Charpentier, Marc-Antoine : Ave maris stella, motet for 3 voices, 2 treble instruments & continuo, H. 60
>Charpentier, Marc-Antoine : Magnificat, motet for 4 voices, chorus, 2 treble instruments & continuo, H. 72
>Charpentier, Marc-Antoine : Salve Regina à 3 choeurs, motet for for 3 choruses & continuo, H. 24
Conductor Ensemble Composers

Notes & Reviews:

"...Performances sound splendid to me, caught in the wholly sympathetic acoustic of Notre Dame du Liban, Paris. As usual with Naxos, text are enclosed and documentation is excellent. Another one to add to the buying list." ***** -Classic CD



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Nivers, Guillaume Gabriel : Antiphonarium Monasticum, 1696 :: Assumpta est Maria, Antienne (Antiphon)
  • Conductor: Hervé Niquet
  • Ensemble: Le Concert Spirituel Orchestra & Chorus
  • Notes: Notre Dame du Liban, Paris, France (03/27/1995-03/31/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1696

>Charpentier, Marc-Antoine : Beatus vir qui timet Dominum, motet for 3 voices, chorus & continuo, H. 221
  • Conductor: Hervé Niquet
  • Ensemble: Le Concert Spirituel Orchestra & Chorus
  • Notes: Notre Dame du Liban, Paris, France (03/27/1995-03/31/1995)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: ?1694-95

>Nivers, Guillaume Gabriel : Antiphonarium Monasticum, 1696 :: Maria virgo, Antienne (Antiphon)
  • Conductor: Hervé Niquet
  • Ensemble: Le Concert Spirituel Orchestra & Chorus
  • Notes: Notre Dame du Liban, Paris, France (03/27/1995-03/31/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1696

>Charpentier, Marc-Antoine : Laudate pueri Dominum, motet for 5 voices, chorus, 2 treble instruments & continuo, H. 149
  • Conductor: Hervé Niquet
  • Ensemble: Le Concert Spirituel Orchestra & Chorus
  • Notes: Notre Dame du Liban, Paris, France (03/27/1995-03/31/1995)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1670-1671

>Nivers, Guillaume Gabriel : Antiphonarium Monasticum, 1696 :: [Unspecified] Antienne (Antiphon)
  • Conductor: Hervé Niquet
  • Ensemble: Le Concert Spirituel Orchestra & Chorus
  • Notes: Notre Dame du Liban, Paris, France (03/27/1995-03/31/1995)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1696

>Charpentier, Marc-Antoine : Laetatus sum, motet for 3 voices, chorus, 2 treble instruments & continuo, H. 216
  • Conductor: Hervé Niquet
  • Ensemble: Le Concert Spirituel Orchestra & Chorus
  • Notes: Notre Dame du Liban, Paris, France (03/27/1995-03/31/1995)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: ?1693-94

>Nivers, Guillaume Gabriel : Antiphonarium Monasticum, 1696 :: Benedicta filia, Antienne (Antiphon)
  • Conductor: Hervé Niquet
  • Ensemble: Le Concert Spirituel Orchestra & Chorus
  • Notes: Notre Dame du Liban, Paris, France (03/27/1995-03/31/1995)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1696

>Charpentier, Marc-Antoine : Nisi Dominus, motet for 4 voices, chorus, 2 treble instruments & continuo, H. 150
  • Conductor: Hervé Niquet
  • Ensemble: Le Concert Spirituel Orchestra & Chorus
  • Notes: Notre Dame du Liban, Paris, France (03/27/1995-03/31/1995)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1670-1671

>Nivers, Guillaume Gabriel : Antiphonarium Monasticum, 1696 :: [Unspecified] Antienne (Antiphon)
  • Conductor: Hervé Niquet
  • Ensemble: Le Concert Spirituel Orchestra & Chorus
  • Notes: Notre Dame du Liban, Paris, France (03/27/1995-03/31/1995)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1696

>Charpentier, Marc-Antoine : Lauda Jerusalem, motet for 4 voices, choruses, strings & continuo, H. 210
  • Conductor: Hervé Niquet
  • Ensemble: Le Concert Spirituel Orchestra & Chorus
  • Notes: Notre Dame du Liban, Paris, France (03/27/1995-03/31/1995)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1683-1684

>Charpentier, Marc-Antoine : Ave maris stella, motet for 3 voices, 2 treble instruments & continuo, H. 60
  • Conductor: Hervé Niquet
  • Ensemble: Le Concert Spirituel Orchestra & Chorus
  • Notes: Notre Dame du Liban, Paris, France (03/27/1995-03/31/1995)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1677-1679

>Nivers, Guillaume Gabriel : Antiphonarium Monasticum, 1696 :: Hodie Maria, Antienne (Antiphon)
  • Conductor: Hervé Niquet
  • Ensemble: Le Concert Spirituel Orchestra & Chorus
  • Notes: Notre Dame du Liban, Paris, France (03/27/1995-03/31/1995)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1696

>Charpentier, Marc-Antoine : Magnificat, motet for 4 voices, chorus, 2 treble instruments & continuo, H. 72
  • Conductor: Hervé Niquet
  • Ensemble: Le Concert Spirituel Orchestra & Chorus
  • Notes: Notre Dame du Liban, Paris, France (03/27/1995-03/31/1995)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1670-1671

>Charpentier, Marc-Antoine : Salve Regina à 3 choeurs, motet for for 3 choruses & continuo, H. 24
  • Conductor: Hervé Niquet
  • Ensemble: Le Concert Spirituel Orchestra & Chorus
  • Notes: Notre Dame du Liban, Paris, France (03/27/1995-03/31/1995)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1677-1678