1 800 222 6872

Best of Bach [TGG Direct]

Audio Samples

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G, BWV 1048
>     Allegro Moderato
>     2. Allegro
>     1. Allegro, Adagio
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 36 in D minor (AMN II/36; doubtful), BWV Anh. 132
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B Minor, BWV 1067
>     Menuet & Badinerie
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sinfonia in G, BWV 1059R
>     Adagio
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in G, BWV 1049
>     Presto
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord & Strings in F minor, BWV 1056
>     Largo
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D, BWV 1068
>     Air "On the G String"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : The Art of the Fugue BWV 1080
>     Contrapunctus 9
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Musical Offering, BWV 1079
>     Fuga Canonica in Epidiapente
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata & Fugue in D minor, BWV 565
>     Fuga Canonica in Epidiapente
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin in E, BWV 1042
>     Allegro
>     Allegro
>     Adagio
>     Allegro Assai
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 4 in D, BWV 1069
>     Réjouissance
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christmas Oratorio BWV 248
>     Sinfonia
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in D minor, BWV 1052
>     Allegro
>     Allegro
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : St Matthew Passion, BWV 244
>     Choral
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : St John Passion BWV 245
>     Final Chorus - Ruhet Wohl, Ihr Heiligen Gebeine
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in C major (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 1; doubtful), BWV 553
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in D minor (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 2; doubtful), BWV 554
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E minor (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 3; doubtful), BWV 555
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in F major (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 4; doubtful), BWV 556
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 1 in C major, BWV 1066
>     Overture
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Double Concerto in C minor, BWV 1043
>     Vivace
>     Allegro
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in A major, BWV 1055
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F, BWV 1046
>     3. Allegro
>     4. Menuetto, Trio, Polonaise, Trio
>     1. Allegro
>     2. Adagio
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Harpsichord Concerto in D, BWV 1054
>     3. Allegro
>     1. [Allegro]
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047
>     1. (Allegro)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Harpsichord COncerto in D, BWV 1054
>     2. Adagio
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Harpsichord Concerto, BWV 974
>     Adagio
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Organ Concerto in D minor, BWV 596 (After Vivaldi)
>     Adagio

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G, BWV 1048
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 36 in D minor (AMN II/36; doubtful), BWV Anh. 132
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B Minor, BWV 1067
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sinfonia in G, BWV 1059R
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in G, BWV 1049
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord & Strings in F minor, BWV 1056
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D, BWV 1068
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : The Art of the Fugue BWV 1080
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Musical Offering, BWV 1079
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata & Fugue in D minor, BWV 565
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin in E, BWV 1042
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 4 in D, BWV 1069
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christmas Oratorio BWV 248
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in D minor, BWV 1052
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : St Matthew Passion, BWV 244
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : St John Passion BWV 245
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in C major (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 1; doubtful), BWV 553
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in D minor (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 2; doubtful), BWV 554
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E minor (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 3; doubtful), BWV 555
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in F major (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 4; doubtful), BWV 556
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 1 in C major, BWV 1066
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Double Concerto in C minor, BWV 1043
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in A major, BWV 1055
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F, BWV 1046
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Harpsichord Concerto in D, BWV 1054
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Harpsichord COncerto in D, BWV 1054
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Harpsichord Concerto, BWV 974
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Organ Concerto in D minor, BWV 596 (After Vivaldi)
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G, BWV 1048 :: Allegro Moderato
  • Running Time: 5 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 36 in D minor (AMN II/36; doubtful), BWV Anh. 132
  • Running Time: 1 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B Minor, BWV 1067 :: Menuet & Badinerie
  • Running Time: 2 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sinfonia in G, BWV 1059R :: Adagio
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1970

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in G, BWV 1049 :: Presto
  • Running Time: 5 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord & Strings in F minor, BWV 1056 :: Largo
  • Running Time: 3 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1738

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D, BWV 1068 :: Air "On the G String"
  • Running Time: 4 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : The Art of the Fugue BWV 1080 :: Contrapunctus 9
  • Running Time: 3 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Musical Offering, BWV 1079 :: Fuga Canonica in Epidiapente
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 05/1747-07/1747

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata & Fugue in D minor, BWV 565 :: Fuga Canonica in Epidiapente
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin in E, BWV 1042 :: Allegro
  • Running Time: 7 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1730

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 4 in D, BWV 1069 :: Réjouissance
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christmas Oratorio BWV 248 :: Sinfonia
  • Running Time: 5 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1734

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in D minor, BWV 1052 :: Allegro
  • Running Time: 5 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1738

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : St Matthew Passion, BWV 244 :: Choral
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1736

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : St John Passion BWV 245 :: Final Chorus - Ruhet Wohl, Ihr Heiligen Gebeine
  • Running Time: 6 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 04/07/1724

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in C major (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 1; doubtful), BWV 553
  • Running Time: 4 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in D minor (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 2; doubtful), BWV 554
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E minor (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 3; doubtful), BWV 555
  • Running Time: 4 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in F major (Acht kleine Praeludien und Fugen no 4; doubtful), BWV 556
  • Running Time: 2 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 1 in C major, BWV 1066 :: Overture
  • Running Time: 12 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Double Concerto in C minor, BWV 1043 :: Vivace
  • Running Time: 2 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Double Concerto in C minor, BWV 1043 :: Allegro
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin in E, BWV 1042 :: Allegro
  • Running Time: 2 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1730

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin in E, BWV 1042 :: Adagio
  • Running Time: 2 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1730

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin in E, BWV 1042 :: Allegro Assai
  • Running Time: 3 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1730

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in A major, BWV 1055
  • Running Time: 14 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1738

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in D minor, BWV 1052 :: Allegro
  • Running Time: 8 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1738

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F, BWV 1046 :: 3. Allegro
  • Running Time: 5 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Harpsichord Concerto in D, BWV 1054 :: 3. Allegro
  • Running Time: 3 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1738

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G, BWV 1048 :: 2. Allegro
  • Running Time: 5 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G, BWV 1048 :: 1. Allegro, Adagio
  • Running Time: 7 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F, BWV 1046 :: 4. Menuetto, Trio, Polonaise, Trio
  • Running Time: 9 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F, BWV 1046 :: 1. Allegro
  • Running Time: 4 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047 :: 1. (Allegro)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Harpsichord COncerto in D, BWV 1054 :: 2. Adagio
  • Running Time: 6 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1738

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Harpsichord Concerto, BWV 974 :: Adagio
  • Running Time: 4 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Organ Concerto in D minor, BWV 596 (After Vivaldi) :: Adagio
  • Running Time: 12 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F, BWV 1046 :: 2. Adagio
  • Running Time: 4 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Harpsichord Concerto in D, BWV 1054 :: 1. [Allegro]
  • Running Time: 7 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1738