- Brian Byrne [Conductor/Director] (Piano)
- Geraldine O'Doherty (Harp)
- John O'Brien (Whistle)
- Sinead O'Connor (Voice)
- Martin Johnson (Cello)
Recording information: RTE Studios, Dublin, Ireland.
This soundtrack for the period drama starring Glenn Close as an English woman who disguises herself as a man to become a butler in 19th century Ireland features an appropriately atmospheric score from composer Brian Byrne, as well as an original song penned by Byrne and Close and performed by Sinéad O'Connor.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsByrne, Brian : Albert Nobbs, film score
- Performers: Geraldine O'Doherty (Harp); John O'Brien (Whistle); Sinead O'Connor (Voice); Martin Johnson (Cello); Brian Byrne [Conductor/Director] (Piano)
- Running Time: 4 min. 13 sec.
- Period Time: Contemporary
- Form: Film Score
- Written: 2011