1 800 222 6872

Mozart: Complete Symphonies / Jaap Ter Linden

> Symphony No. 40 in G Minor, K. 550 - I. Molto allegro
> Symphony No. 40 in G Minor, K. 550 - II. Andante
> Symphony No. 40 in G Minor, K. 550 - III. Menuetto: Allegretto
> Symphony No. 40 in G Minor, K. 550 - IV. Allegro assai
> Symphony No. 41 in C Major, K. 551 'Jupiter' - I. Allegro vivace
> Symphony No. 41 in C Major, K. 551 'Jupiter' - II. Andante cantabile
> Symphony No. 41 in C Major, K. 551 'Jupiter' - III. Menuetto: Allegretto
> Symphony No. 41 in C Major, K. 551 'Jupiter' - IV. Molto Allegro
> Symphony No. 40 in G Minor, K. 550 (1st version) - II. Andante
> Symphony No. 40 in G Minor, K. 550 (1st version) - III. Menuetto: Allegretto
> Symphony No. 40 in G Minor, K. 550 (1st version) - IV. Allegro assai
> Symphony No. 29 in A Major, K. 201 - III. Menuetto
> Symphony No. 29 in A Major, K. 201 - IV. Allegro con spirito
> Symphony No. 32 in G Major, K. 318 - I. Allegro spiritoso
> Symphony No. 32 in G Major, K. 318 - II. Andante
> Symphony No. 32 in G Major, K. 318 - III. Allegro spiritoso
> Symphony No. 13 in F Major, K. 112 - III. Menuetto
> Symphony No. 13 in F Major, K. 112 - IV. Molto allegro
> Symphony No. 7 in D Major, K. 45 - III. Menuetto
> Symphony No. 7 in D Major, K. 45 - IV. Molto allegro

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 1 in E flat major, K 16
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 4 in D major, K 19
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony in F major, K Anh. 223 (19a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 5 in B flat major, K 22
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 6 in F major, K 43
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 45 in D major, K 95 (73n)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 8 in D major, K 48
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 9 in C major, K 73
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 10 in G major, K 74
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 12 in G major, K 110 (75b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 13 in F major, K. 112
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 14 in A major, K. 114
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 15 in G major, K 124
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 16 in C major, K 128
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 17 in G major, K 129
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 20 in D major, K. 133
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 21 in A major, K 134
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 22 in C major, K. 162
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 23 in D major, K. 181 (K. 162b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 27 in G major, K 199 (161b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 28 in C major, K 200 (189k)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 30 in D major, K 202 (186b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 48 in D major, K. 120 (K. 111a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 18 in F major, K 130
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 19 in E flat major, K 132
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 25 in G minor, K 183 (173dB)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 24 in B flat major, K 182 (173dA)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 26 in E flat major, K 184 (161a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 51 in D major, K. 121 (K. 207a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 29 in A major, K 201 (186a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 32 in G major, K 318
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Flute no 1 in G major, K 313 (285c)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : German Dances (3), K 605
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 35 in D major, K 385 "Haffner"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 31 in D major, K 297 (300a) "Paris"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 36 in C major, K 425 "Linz"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 40 in G minor, K 550
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 38 in D major, K 504 "Prague"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 39 in E flat major, K 543
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 41 in C major, K 551 "Jupiter"
Conductor Ensemble Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Conducted by Jaap ter Linden, one of the most prominent and acclaimed interpreters of Baroque and Classical music, comes this reissue of a much respected Mozart symphony cycle. The historically informed performances were unanimously praised for their freshness, transparency, and fluency of phrasing.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: The Netherlands (2001/2002).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 1 in E flat major, K 16
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1765.
  • Running Time: 12 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1765

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 4 in D major, K 19
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1765.
  • Running Time: 9 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1765

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony in F major, K Anh. 223 (19a)
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1765.
  • Running Time: 11 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1765

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 5 in B flat major, K 22
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1765.
  • Running Time: 6 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1765

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 6 in F major, K 43
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1767.
  • Running Time: 15 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1767

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 45 in D major, K 95 (73n)
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1770.
  • Running Time: 10 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1770

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 8 in D major, K 48
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1768.
  • Running Time: 14 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1768

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 9 in C major, K 73
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1769.
  • Running Time: 12 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1769

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 10 in G major, K 74
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1770.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1770

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 12 in G major, K 110 (75b)
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1771.
  • Running Time: 16 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1771

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 13 in F major, K. 112
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1771.
  • Running Time: 12 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1771

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 14 in A major, K. 114
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1771.
  • Running Time: 19 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1771

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 15 in G major, K 124
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1772.
  • Running Time: 14 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 16 in C major, K 128
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1772.
  • Running Time: 14 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 17 in G major, K 129
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1772.
  • Running Time: 14 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 20 in D major, K. 133
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1772.
  • Running Time: 22 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 21 in A major, K 134
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1772.
  • Running Time: 20 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 22 in C major, K. 162
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1773.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1773

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 23 in D major, K. 181 (K. 162b)
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1773.
  • Running Time: 9 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1773

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 27 in G major, K 199 (161b)
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1773.
  • Running Time: 17 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1773

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 28 in C major, K 200 (189k)
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1774.
  • Running Time: 24 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1774

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 30 in D major, K 202 (186b)
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1774.
  • Running Time: 19 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1774

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 48 in D major, K. 120 (K. 111a)
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1771.
  • Running Time: 6 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1771

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 18 in F major, K 130
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1772.
  • Running Time: 23 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 19 in E flat major, K 132
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1772.
  • Running Time: 19 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 25 in G minor, K 183 (173dB)
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Running Time: 27 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1773

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 24 in B flat major, K 182 (173dA)
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1773.
  • Running Time: 10 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1773

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 26 in E flat major, K 184 (161a)
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1773.
  • Running Time: 9 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1773

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 51 in D major, K. 121 (K. 207a)
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1775.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1775

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 29 in A major, K 201 (186a)
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Running Time: 31 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1774

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 32 in G major, K 318
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1779.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1779

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Flute no 1 in G major, K 313 (285c)
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1779.
  • Running Time: 23 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1779

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : German Dances (3), K 605
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Running Time: 20 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1780

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 35 in D major, K 385 "Haffner"
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Running Time: 19 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 31 in D major, K 297 (300a) "Paris"
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Running Time: 18 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 36 in C major, K 425 "Linz"
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Running Time: 30 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1783

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 40 in G minor, K 550
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Running Time: 55 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 38 in D major, K 504 "Prague"
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Notes: Composition written: 1786.
  • Running Time: 33 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 39 in E flat major, K 543
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Running Time: 31 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 40 in G minor, K 550
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Running Time: 55 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 41 in C major, K 551 "Jupiter"
  • Conductor: Jaap ter Linden
  • Ensemble: Mozart Akademie Amsterdam
  • Running Time: 35 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788