1 800 222 6872

Holiday Baby

Audio Samples

>Traditional, Christmas : Angels We Have Heard on High
>Traditional, Christmas : What Child Is This? (Greensleeves)
>Traditional, Christmas : The First Nowell (English)
>Davies, Henry Walford : O Little Town of Bethlehem, carol
>Gruber, Franz : Silent Night
>Kirkpatrick, William J. : Away in a manger
>     Cradle Song) (New English Hymnal 22)
>Willis, Richard Storrs : It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
>Davis, Katherine K. : The Little Drummer Boy "Carol of the Drum"
>Adam, Adolphe [Composer] : Cantique de Noel for voice & orchestra ("Minuit, Chretiens," "O Holy Night")
>Wade, John Francis : O Come, All Ye Faithful (Adeste fideles)
>Pierpont, James : Jingle Bells
>Traditional, Christmas : God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen (English)
>Traditional, Christmas : We Wish You a Merry Christmas (English)

Album Summary

>Traditional, Christmas : Angels We Have Heard on High
>Traditional, Christmas : What Child Is This? (Greensleeves)
>Traditional, Christmas : The First Nowell (English)
>Davies, Henry Walford : O Little Town of Bethlehem, carol
>Gruber, Franz : Silent Night
>Kirkpatrick, William J. : Away in a manger
>Willis, Richard Storrs : It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
>Davis, Katherine K. : The Little Drummer Boy "Carol of the Drum"
>Adam, Adolphe [Composer] : Cantique de Noel for voice & orchestra ("Minuit, Chretiens," "O Holy Night")
>Wade, John Francis : O Come, All Ye Faithful (Adeste fideles)
>Pierpont, James : Jingle Bells
>Traditional, Christmas : God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen (English)
>Traditional, Christmas : We Wish You a Merry Christmas (English)
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Traditional, Christmas : Angels We Have Heard on High
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: circa 1840

>Traditional, Christmas : What Child Is This? (Greensleeves)
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1600

>Traditional, Christmas : The First Nowell (English)
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: by 1823

>Davies, Henry Walford : O Little Town of Bethlehem, carol
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: circa 1920

>Gruber, Franz : Silent Night
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1818

>Kirkpatrick, William J. : Away in a manger :: Cradle Song) (New English Hymnal 22)
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1885

>Willis, Richard Storrs : It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1850

>Davis, Katherine K. : The Little Drummer Boy "Carol of the Drum"
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1958

>Adam, Adolphe [Composer] : Cantique de Noël for voice & orchestra ("Minuit, Chrétiens," "O Holy Night")
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1851

>Wade, John Francis : O Come, All Ye Faithful (Adeste fideles)
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1751

>Pierpont, James : Jingle Bells
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: circa 1850

>Traditional, Christmas : God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen (English)
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Christmas

>Traditional, Christmas : We Wish You a Merry Christmas (English)
  • Performer: Merry Miller (Harp)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 15th Century