1 800 222 6872

The Complete Recordings / Moriz Rosenthal, piano

Audio Samples

>Rosenthal, Moritz : Fantasy for piano (on Johann Strauss II's "An der shonen blauen Donau," "Die Fledermaus" & "Freut eu
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 64/2, CT. 213
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 42 in G major, Op. 67/1, CT. 92
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for Piano in E minor, B 56
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 6 in B minor, Op. 28/6, CT. 171
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 11 in B major, Op. 28/11, CT. 176
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 7 in A major, Op. 28/7, CT. 172
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 23 in F major, Op. 28/23, CT. 188
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 41 in C sharp minor, Op. 63/3, CT. 91
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 16 in A flat major, Op. 24/3, CT. 66
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for Piano in A flat major, B 131/Op. 42 "Grande Valse"
>Liszt, Franz : Mädchens Wunsch (after Chopin)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 26 in A flat major (Nouvelles Etudes no 2), CT. 39 (B. 130/2 )
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 1 in C major, Op. 10/1, CT. 14
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 5 in G flat major, Op. 10/5, CT. 18
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
>Liszt, Franz : Polish Songs (6) for Piano (Chopin), S 480
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 17 in B flat minor, Op. 24/4, CT. 67
>Chopin, Frédéric : Berceuse for Piano in D flat major, B 154/Op. 57
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 20 in C minor, Op. 28/20, CT. 185
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 1 in C major, Op. 28/1, CT. 166
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 3 in G major, Op. 28/3, CT. 168
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 19 in E flat major, Op. 28/19, CT. 184
>Rosenthal, Moritz : Les Papillons for piano
>Debussy, Claude : Images for Piano, Set 1
>Albéniz, Isaac : Iberia Book 2
>     Triana
>Liadov, Anatole : Musical snuffbox, Op. 32
>Liadov, Anatole : Preludes, Op. 46
>     no 1 in B flat major
>Rosenthal, Moritz : Carnaval de Vienne
>Chopin, Frédéric : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E minor, B 53/Op. 11
>Liszt, Franz : Hungarian Rhapsodies (19) for Piano, S 244
>Liszt, Franz : Liebestraume for Piano, S 541
>Rosenthal, Moritz : New Carnaval de Vienne, for piano
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 14 in F minor, Op. 25/2, CT. 27
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 31 in A flat major, Op. 50/2, CT. 81
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 25 in B minor, Op. 33/4, CT. 75
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 8 in D flat major, Op. 27/2, CT. 115
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 23 in D major, Op. 33/2, CT. 73
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 39 in B major, Op. 63/1, CT. 89
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 13 in F sharp major, Op. 28/13, CT. 178
>Schubert, Franz : Moments musicaux (6) for Piano, D 780/Op. 94
>Liszt, Franz : Soirée de Vienne 6 (after Schubert)
>Handel, George Frideric : The Harmonious Blacksmith
>     Air & Variations in E
>Chopin, Frédéric : Sonata for Piano no 3 in B minor, Op. 58
>Chopin, Frédéric : Tarantella for Piano in A flat major, B 139/Op. 43

Album Summary

>Rosenthal, Moritz : Fantasy for piano (on Johann Strauss II's "An der shonen blauen Donau," "Die Fledermaus" & "Freut eu
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 64/2, CT. 213
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 42 in G major, Op. 67/1, CT. 92
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for Piano in E minor, B 56
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 6 in B minor, Op. 28/6, CT. 171
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 11 in B major, Op. 28/11, CT. 176
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 7 in A major, Op. 28/7, CT. 172
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 23 in F major, Op. 28/23, CT. 188
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 41 in C sharp minor, Op. 63/3, CT. 91
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 16 in A flat major, Op. 24/3, CT. 66
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for Piano in A flat major, B 131/Op. 42 "Grande Valse"
>Liszt, Franz : Mädchens Wunsch (after Chopin)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 26 in A flat major (Nouvelles Etudes no 2), CT. 39 (B. 130/2 )
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 1 in C major, Op. 10/1, CT. 14
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 5 in G flat major, Op. 10/5, CT. 18
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
>Liszt, Franz : Polish Songs (6) for Piano (Chopin), S 480
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 17 in B flat minor, Op. 24/4, CT. 67
>Chopin, Frédéric : Berceuse for Piano in D flat major, B 154/Op. 57
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 20 in C minor, Op. 28/20, CT. 185
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 1 in C major, Op. 28/1, CT. 166
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 3 in G major, Op. 28/3, CT. 168
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 19 in E flat major, Op. 28/19, CT. 184
>Rosenthal, Moritz : Les Papillons for piano
>Debussy, Claude : Images for Piano, Set 1
>Albéniz, Isaac : Iberia Book 2
>Liadov, Anatole : Musical snuffbox, Op. 32
>Liadov, Anatole : Preludes, Op. 46
>Rosenthal, Moritz : Carnaval de Vienne
>Chopin, Frédéric : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E minor, B 53/Op. 11
>Liszt, Franz : Hungarian Rhapsodies (19) for Piano, S 244
>Liszt, Franz : Liebestraume for Piano, S 541
>Rosenthal, Moritz : New Carnaval de Vienne, for piano
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 14 in F minor, Op. 25/2, CT. 27
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 31 in A flat major, Op. 50/2, CT. 81
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 25 in B minor, Op. 33/4, CT. 75
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 8 in D flat major, Op. 27/2, CT. 115
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 23 in D major, Op. 33/2, CT. 73
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 39 in B major, Op. 63/1, CT. 89
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 13 in F sharp major, Op. 28/13, CT. 178
>Schubert, Franz : Moments musicaux (6) for Piano, D 780/Op. 94
>Liszt, Franz : Soirée de Vienne 6 (after Schubert)
>Handel, George Frideric : The Harmonious Blacksmith
>Chopin, Frédéric : Sonata for Piano no 3 in B minor, Op. 58
>Chopin, Frédéric : Tarantella for Piano in A flat major, B 139/Op. 43
Performer Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composers

Notes & Reviews:

Moriz Rosenthal was also one of the more important Liszt pupils, therefore his legacy is of the utmost importance as representative of 19th-century style. He was renowned as one of the supreme technicians and, although he began to record only in old age, this can still be heard in his own two Strauss paraphrases recorded here. However, it is for his Chopin above all that Rosenthal should be remembered. He studied with the composer's most important student. Karol Mikuli, and Rosenthal's uniquely free lyricism must surely be considered close to the composer's own. This is the fi rst time all Rosenthal's recordings have been transferred to CD. The set includes two recent discoveries issued only in Argentina and Japan as well as a beautiful live performance from his 75th birthday concert.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Rosenthal, Moritz : Fantasy for piano (on Johann Strauss II's "An der shönen blauen Donau," "Die Fledermaus" & "Freut eu
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Waltz for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 64/2, CT. 213
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846-1847

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 42 in G major, Op. 67/1, CT. 92
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1835

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Waltz for Piano in E minor, B 56
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1830

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 6 in B minor, Op. 28/6, CT. 171
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 11 in B major, Op. 28/11, CT. 176
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 7 in A major, Op. 28/7, CT. 172
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 23 in F major, Op. 28/23, CT. 188
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 6 in B minor, Op. 28/6, CT. 171
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 11 in B major, Op. 28/11, CT. 176
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 7 in A major, Op. 28/7, CT. 172
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 23 in F major, Op. 28/23, CT. 188
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 41 in C sharp minor, Op. 63/3, CT. 91
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 16 in A flat major, Op. 24/3, CT. 66
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1833

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 42 in G major, Op. 67/1, CT. 92
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1835

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 41 in C sharp minor, Op. 63/3, CT. 91
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 16 in A flat major, Op. 24/3, CT. 66
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1833

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 42 in G major, Op. 67/1, CT. 92
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1835

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Waltz for Piano in A flat major, B 131/Op. 42 "Grande Valse"
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Liszt, Franz : Mädchens Wunsch (after Chopin)
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1859

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Etude for piano no 26 in A flat major (Nouvelles Etudes no 2), CT. 39 (B. 130/2 )
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839-1840

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Etude for piano no 1 in C major, Op. 10/1, CT. 14
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 6 in B minor, Op. 28/6, CT. 171
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 7 in A major, Op. 28/7, CT. 172
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Etude for piano no 5 in G flat major, Op. 10/5, CT. 18
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 6 in B minor, Op. 28/6, CT. 171
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 7 in A major, Op. 28/7, CT. 172
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Etude for piano no 5 in G flat major, Op. 10/5, CT. 18
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Liszt, Franz : Polish Songs (6) for Piano (Chopin), S 480
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1859

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 17 in B flat minor, Op. 24/4, CT. 67
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1833

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Berceuse for Piano in D flat major, B 154/Op. 57
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1844

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Waltz for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 64/2, CT. 213
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846-1847

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 20 in C minor, Op. 28/20, CT. 185
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 1 in C major, Op. 28/1, CT. 166
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 3 in G major, Op. 28/3, CT. 168
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 19 in E flat major, Op. 28/19, CT. 184
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Waltz for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 64/2, CT. 213
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846-1847

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Waltz for Piano in E minor, B 56
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1830

>Rosenthal, Moritz : Les Papillons for piano
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 41 in C sharp minor, Op. 63/3, CT. 91
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Etude for piano no 5 in G flat major, Op. 10/5, CT. 18
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 41 in C sharp minor, Op. 63/3, CT. 91
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Etude for piano no 5 in G flat major, Op. 10/5, CT. 18
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Etude for piano no 1 in C major, Op. 10/1, CT. 14
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 42 in G major, Op. 67/1, CT. 92
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1835

>Debussy, Claude : Images for Piano, Set 1
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1904

>Isaac Albéniz (Composer) (1860 - 1909) : Iberia Book 2 :: Triana
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1905-1909

>Liadov, Anatole : Musical snuffbox, Op. 32
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1893

>Liadov, Anatole : Preludes, Op. 46 :: no 1 in B flat major
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1899

>Rosenthal, Moritz : Carnaval de Vienne
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Rosenthal, Moritz : Fantasy for piano (on Johann Strauss II's "An der shönen blauen Donau," "Die Fledermaus" & "Freut eu
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E minor, B 53/Op. 11
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Conductor: Frieder Weissmann
  • Notes: 11/26/1930; 11/26/1930/03/02/1931; 11/26/1930/05/01/1930
  • Running Time: 44 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1830

>Liszt, Franz : Hungarian Rhapsodies (19) for Piano, S 244
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1847

>Liszt, Franz : Liebesträume for Piano, S 541
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1843-1850

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Berceuse for Piano in D flat major, B 154/Op. 57
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1844

>Rosenthal, Moritz : New Carnaval de Vienne, for piano
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Liszt, Franz : Mädchens Wunsch (after Chopin)
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1859

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Waltz for Piano in A flat major, B 131/Op. 42 "Grande Valse"
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Etude for piano no 14 in F minor, Op. 25/2, CT. 27
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835-1837

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Etude for piano no 26 in A flat major (Nouvelles Etudes no 2), CT. 39 (B. 130/2 )
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839-1840

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 31 in A flat major, Op. 50/2, CT. 81
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Etude for piano no 5 in G flat major, Op. 10/5, CT. 18
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Waltz for Piano in A flat major, B 131/Op. 42 "Grande Valse"
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 6 in B minor, Op. 28/6, CT. 171
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 3 in G major, Op. 28/3, CT. 168
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 7 in A major, Op. 28/7, CT. 172
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 31 in A flat major, Op. 50/2, CT. 81
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 42 in G major, Op. 67/1, CT. 92
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1835

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 25 in B minor, Op. 33/4, CT. 75
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Waltz for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 64/2, CT. 213
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846-1847

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Nocturne for piano no 8 in D flat major, Op. 27/2, CT. 115
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835

>Liszt, Franz : Mädchens Wunsch (after Chopin)
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1859

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 31 in A flat major, Op. 50/2, CT. 81
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 23 in D major, Op. 33/2, CT. 73
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 39 in B major, Op. 63/1, CT. 89
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 42 in G major, Op. 67/1, CT. 92
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1835

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 16 in A flat major, Op. 24/3, CT. 66
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1833

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 13 in F sharp major, Op. 28/13, CT. 178
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Schubert, Franz : Moments musicaux (6) for Piano, D 780/Op. 94
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823

>Liszt, Franz : Soirée de Vienne 6 (after Schubert)
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846-1852

>Rosenthal, Moritz : Les Papillons for piano
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Rosenthal, Moritz : New Carnaval de Vienne, for piano
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Handel, George Frideric : The Harmonious Blacksmith :: Air & Variations in E
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1710-1720

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Sonata for Piano no 3 in B minor, Op. 58
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 38 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1844

>Liszt, Franz : Polish Songs (6) for Piano (Chopin), S 480
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1859

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Tarantella for Piano in A flat major, B 139/Op. 43
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Sonata for Piano no 3 in B minor, Op. 58
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 38 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1844

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E minor, B 53/Op. 11
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 44 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1830

>Rosenthal, Moritz : Carnaval de Vienne
  • Performer: Moriz Rosenthal (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic