1 800 222 6872

Bach at Palmer

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C minor, BWV 546
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus Christus, unser Heiland (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 28), BWV 626 (BC K5
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Schmücke dich, o liebe Seele (I), chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 4), BWV 654 (BC K7
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C major, BWV 547
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wer nur den lieben Gott lässt walten (II), chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 3), BWV 6
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia for organ in G major, BWV 572 (BC J83)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Ich ruf zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 41), BWV 639 (BC
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : An Wasserflüssen Babylon (I), chorale prelude for organ, BWV 653 (BC K76)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Liebster Jesu, wir sind hier (II), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 36), BWV 634 (BC K6
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in D major, BWV 532
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Nun komm der Heiden Heiland (II), chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 8), BWV 659 (BC K8
Performer Composer
  • >
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Palmer Memorial Episcopal Church, Houston, Texas.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C minor, BWV 546
  • Performer: Kevin Clarke (Organ)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1723-1729

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus Christus, unser Heiland (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 28), BWV 626 (BC K5
  • Performer: Kevin Clarke (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Schmücke dich, o liebe Seele (I), chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 4), BWV 654 (BC K7
  • Performer: Kevin Clarke (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C major, BWV 547
  • Performer: Kevin Clarke (Organ)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wer nur den lieben Gott lässt walten (II), chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 3), BWV 6
  • Performer: Kevin Clarke (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1748-1749

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia for organ in G major, BWV 572 (BC J83)
  • Performer: Kevin Clarke (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1712

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Ich ruf zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ (I), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 41), BWV 639 (BC
  • Performer: Kevin Clarke (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : An Wasserflüssen Babylon (I), chorale prelude for organ, BWV 653 (BC K76)
  • Performer: Kevin Clarke (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Liebster Jesu, wir sind hier (II), chorale prelude for organ (Orgel-Büchlein no 36), BWV 634 (BC K6
  • Performer: Kevin Clarke (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in D major, BWV 532
  • Performer: Kevin Clarke (Organ)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1710

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Nun komm der Heiden Heiland (II), chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 8), BWV 659 (BC K8
  • Performer: Kevin Clarke (Organ)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723