- Alberto Mesirca (Guitar)
- Winfried Rademacher (Violin)
- Martin Rummel (Cello)
- Raphael Kasprian (Violin)
- Manfred Plessl (Viola)
Notes & Reviews:
Italian-born guitarist Alberto Mesirca completed his studies at Conservatory of Castelfranco Veneto, under the guide of Gianfranco Volpato. Further studies were made with Wolfgang Lendle at the Music Academy of Kassel, completing the Aufbaustudium Konzertexamen with Honours. He won the "Peredur Preis für Junge Künstler", the prestigious "Golden Guitar" at the Alessandria Convention as well as the "Italian Young Talent Prize." Besides his hundreds of solo performances around Europe, he is much in demand as a chamber musician.Notes & Reviews:
Recording information: Schnopfhagen-Stadl, Oberneukirchen, Austria.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Strong Emotions, Vol. 2 - work for solo guitar by Pereira, Ramirez, Reis, Lauro, Cardoso, Ponce, Fernandez et al. / Giulio Tampalini, guitars
Paavo Korpijaakko: Nebula, works for guitar
De Gusto Muy Delicado - works for guitar by Moretti, Ferendierre, Guzman / Thomas Schmitt, guitar
Vivaldi: Concertos; Trio Sonatas / I Cameristi di Venezia
Vagn Holmboe: Solo & Chamber Works for Guitar / Jesper Sivebaek, Bolette Roed, Johannes Soe Hansen
Velvet Touch / Ulrich Wedemeier, guitar
British Guitar Music - music by Dowland, Britten, Fripp, Whettam, Maxwell Davies / Alberto Mesirca, guitar
Duets for Mandolin & Guitar by H. Rung; F. Rung; S. Degen; F. Henriques / Tove Flensborg, mandolin; Kristian Buhl-Mortensen, guitar
Robert de Visée: Pieces for guitar, performed on the magnificent Sabonai guitar of 1679 / Krishnasol Jimenez, guitar
Works DetailsRegondi, Giulio : Introduction et caprice, for guitar, Op. 23
- Performer: Alberto Mesirca (Guitar)
- Running Time: 9 min. 2 sec.
- Period Time: Romantic
Niccolò Paganini (Composer/Violin) (1782 - 1840) : Cantabile, for violin & piano (or guitar) in D major, Op. 17, MS 109
- Performers: Alberto Mesirca (Guitar); Winfried Rademacher (Violin)
- Running Time: 3 min. 56 sec.
- Period Time: Romantic
- Written: 1823
Falla, Manuel de : Suite Populaire Espagnole
- Performers: Alberto Mesirca (Guitar); Martin Rummel (Cello)
- Running Time: 12 min. 35 sec.
- Period Time: Post Romantic
- Written: 1926
Boccherini, Luigi : Guitar quintet in D major, G 448
- Performers: Raphael Kasprian (Violin); Alberto Mesirca (Guitar); Manfred Plessl (Viola); Winfried Rademacher (Violin); Martin Rummel (Cello)
- Running Time: 22 min. 28 sec.
- Period Time: Classical
- Form: Chamber Music
- Written: 1798