1 800 222 6872

György Kurtág: Portraitkonzert Salzburg 10.8.1993

Audio Samples

>Kurtág, György : Praeludium & Choral, for piano
>Kurtág, György : In Memoriam Tamas Blum (Calmo, Sereno)
>Kurtág, György : Antiphone, for piano
>Kurtág, György : Hommage a Mihaly Andras, 12 microludes for string quartet, Op. 13
>Kurtág, György : Il pleut sur la ville, for voice & piano
>Kurtág, György : Lebewohl, for voice & piano, Op. 26/4
>Kurtág, György : Les Adieux, for violin & voice, Op. 12/7
>Kurtág, György : Pilinszky János - Gérard de Nerval, Op. 5b
>     Gérard de Nerval, for cello
>Kurtág, György : Ligatura - Message To Frances-Marie (The Answered Unanswered Question) Op. 31/b (Version 1)
>Kurtág, György : Doppelkonzert, for piano, cello & 2 ensembles, Op. 27/2
>Kurtág, György : Requiem po drugu (Requiem fur einen Freund), for voice & piano, Op. 26
>Kurtág, György : Samuel Beckett
>     What Is the Word, for narrator, vocal ensemble & chamber ensemble, Op. 30b
>Kurtág, György : Grabstein fur Stephan, for guitar & instrumental groups, Op. 15c
>Kurtág, György : Jatekok (Games), for piano, in 8 volumes
>Kurtág, György : Alte Inschriften (3), for voice & piano, Op. 25
>Kurtág, György : ...quasi una fantasia..., for piano & orchestra, Op. 27/1

Album Summary

>Kurtág, György : Praeludium & Choral, for piano
>Kurtág, György : In Memoriam Tamas Blum (Calmo, Sereno)
>Kurtág, György : Antiphone, for piano
>Kurtág, György : Hommage a Mihaly Andras, 12 microludes for string quartet, Op. 13
>Kurtág, György : Il pleut sur la ville, for voice & piano
>Kurtág, György : Lebewohl, for voice & piano, Op. 26/4
>Kurtág, György : Les Adieux, for violin & voice, Op. 12/7
>Kurtág, György : Pilinszky János - Gérard de Nerval, Op. 5b
>Kurtág, György : Ligatura - Message To Frances-Marie (The Answered Unanswered Question) Op. 31/b (Version 1)
>Kurtág, György : Doppelkonzert, for piano, cello & 2 ensembles, Op. 27/2
>Kurtág, György : Requiem po drugu (Requiem fur einen Freund), for voice & piano, Op. 26
>Kurtág, György : Samuel Beckett
>Kurtág, György : Grabstein fur Stephan, for guitar & instrumental groups, Op. 15c
>Kurtág, György : Jatekok (Games), for piano, in 8 volumes
>Kurtág, György : Alte Inschriften (3), for voice & piano, Op. 25
>Kurtág, György : ...quasi una fantasia..., for piano & orchestra, Op. 27/1
Performers Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Mozarteum Salzburg (08/10/1993).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>György Kurtág (1926 - ) : Praeludium & Choral, for piano
  • Performer: Zoltan Kocsis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1961

>György Kurtág (1926 - ) : In Memoriam Tamás Blum (Calmo, Sereno)
  • Performer: Zoltán Gál (Viola)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>György Kurtág (1926 - ) : Antiphone, for piano
  • Performer: Zoltan Kocsis (Piano)
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1973

>György Kurtág (1926 - ) : Hommage à Mihály András, 12 microludes for string quartet, Op. 13
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1978

>György Kurtág (1926 - ) : Il pleut sur la ville, for voice & piano
  • Performers: Zoltan Kocsis (Piano); Adrienne Csengery (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1977-1978

>György Kurtág (1926 - ) : Lebewohl, for voice & piano, Op. 26/4
  • Performer: Adrienne Csengery (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1981

>György Kurtág (1926 - ) : Les Adieux, for violin & voice, Op. 12/7
  • Performers: Adrienne Csengery (Soprano); András Keller (Violin)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1975

>György Kurtág (1926 - ) : Pilinszky János - Gérard de Nerval, Op. 5b :: Gérard de Nerval, for cello
  • Performer: Miklós Perényi (Cello)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>György Kurtág (1926 - ) : Ligatura - Message To Frances-Marie (The Answered Unanswered Question) Op. 31/b (Version 1)
  • Performers: Adrienne Csengery (Soprano); Zoltán Gál (Viola); András Keller (Violin); Zoltan Kocsis; Zoltan Kocsis (Piano); Miklós Perényi (Cello)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>György Kurtág (1926 - ) : Doppelkonzert, for piano, cello & 2 ensembles, Op. 27/2
  • Performers: Zoltan Kocsis (Piano); Miklós Perényi (Cello)
  • Conductor: Peter Eötvös
  • Running Time: 16 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1989-1990

>György Kurtág (1926 - ) : Requiem po drugu (Requiem für einen Freund), for voice & piano, Op. 26
  • Performers: Adrienne Csengery (Soprano); Zoltan Kocsis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1986-1987

>György Kurtág (1926 - ) : Samuel Beckett :: What Is the Word, for narrator, vocal ensemble & chamber ensemble, Op. 30b
  • Conductor: Peter Eötvös
  • Running Time: 16 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1990-1991

>György Kurtág (1926 - ) : Grabstein für Stephan, for guitar & instrumental groups, Op. 15c
  • Performer: Jürgen Ruck (Guitar)
  • Conductor: Peter Eötvös
  • Running Time: 9 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1989

>György Kurtág (1926 - ) : Játékok (Games), for piano, in 8 volumes
  • Performers: Marta Kurtag (Piano); Zoltan Kocsis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1973

>György Kurtág (1926 - ) : Alte Inschriften (3), for voice & piano, Op. 25
  • Performers: Adrienne Csengery (Soprano); Zoltan Kocsis (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1986

>György Kurtág (1926 - ) : ...quasi una fantasia..., for piano & orchestra, Op. 27/1
  • Performer: Zoltan Kocsis (Piano)
  • Conductor: Peter Eötvös
  • Running Time: 9 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1987-1988