- Teresa Zimmermann (Harp)
Notes & Reviews:
The Hanover Girls Choir led by Schröfel, record Caplet using the same setting as the work's premiere. In 1924, the composer himself used a soloistic string quartet to accompany a girls choir. Whether this setting was chosen for aesthetic reasons or out of financial necessity is unclear.Notes & Reviews:
Recording information: Pauluskirche Hannover (07/01/2011-07/03/2011).
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsAndré Caplet (1878 - 1925) : Le Miroir de Jesus
- Performer: Teresa Zimmermann (Harp)
- Conductor: Gudrun Schrofel-Gatzmann
- Ensemble: Il Gioco col Suono
- Notes: Pauluskirche Hannover (07/01/2011-07/03/2011)
- Running Time: 8 min. 23 sec.
- Period Time: Modern