1 800 222 6872

Johann Jacob Froberger: Diverse / Alejandro Casal, guitar

Audio Samples

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Toccata (no 2), for keyboard in D minor, FbWV 102
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Partita (no 20), for keyboard in D major, FbWV 620
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Tombeau fait a Paris sur la mort de Monsieur Blancrocher, for keyboard in C minor, FbWV 632
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Libro di capricci e ricercate
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Toccata (no 5)
>     da sonarsi alla levitatione, for organ in D minor, FbWV 105
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Capriccio, for keyboard in C major/G major, FbWV 506
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Partita (no 15), for keyboard in A minor, FbWV 615/615a
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Fantasia (no 2), for keyboard in A minor/E minor, FbWV 202
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Toccata (no 3), for keyboard in G major, FbWV 103
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Lamentation-faite sur la mort tres douloureuse de sa Majeste Imperiale, Ferdinand III, for keyboard

Album Summary

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Toccata (no 2), for keyboard in D minor, FbWV 102
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Partita (no 20), for keyboard in D major, FbWV 620
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Tombeau fait a Paris sur la mort de Monsieur Blancrocher, for keyboard in C minor, FbWV 632
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Libro di capricci e ricercate
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Toccata (no 5)
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Capriccio, for keyboard in C major/G major, FbWV 506
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Partita (no 15), for keyboard in A minor, FbWV 615/615a
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Fantasia (no 2), for keyboard in A minor/E minor, FbWV 202
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Toccata (no 3), for keyboard in G major, FbWV 103
>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Lamentation-faite sur la mort tres douloureuse de sa Majeste Imperiale, Ferdinand III, for keyboard
Performers Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: los Estudios Sputnik y la Iglesia de San Hipôlito (Córd (02/2010/11/2010).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Toccata (no 2), for keyboard in D minor, FbWV 102
  • Performer: Alejandro Casal (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1649

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Partita (no 20), for keyboard in D major, FbWV 620
  • Performer: Alejandro Casal (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Tombeau fait à Paris sur la mort de Monsieur Blancrocher, for keyboard in C minor, FbWV 632
  • Performer: Alejandro Casal (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Libro di capricci e ricercate
  • Performer: Alejandro Casal (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1658

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Toccata (no 5) :: da sonarsi alla levitatione, for organ in D minor, FbWV 105
  • Performer: Alejandro Casal (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1649

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Capriccio, for keyboard in C major/G major, FbWV 506
  • Performer: Alejandro Casal (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1658

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Partita (no 15), for keyboard in A minor, FbWV 615/615a
  • Performer: Alejandro Casal (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Fantasia (no 2), for keyboard in A minor/E minor, FbWV 202
  • Performer: Alejandro Casal (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1649

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Toccata (no 3), for keyboard in G major, FbWV 103
  • Performer: Alejandro Casal (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1649

>Froberger, Johann Jacob : Lamentation-faite sur la mort très douloureuse de sa Majesté Impériale, Ferdinand III, for keyboard
  • Performer: Alejandro Casal (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque