1 800 222 6872

Elgar: Piano Music

Audio Samples

>Elgar, Edward : Enigma Variations
>Elgar, Edward : In Smyrna, for piano
>Elgar, Edward : Serenade, for piano
>Elgar, Edward : Presto, for piano
>Elgar, Edward : Adieu, for piano
>Elgar, Edward : Skizze, for piano
>Elgar, Edward : Griffinesque, for piano (revised as "Presto")
>Elgar, Edward : Salut d'amour
>Elgar, Edward : Sonatina for piano (2 versions)
>Elgar, Edward : Dream Children, for small orchestra (or piano), Op. 43
>Elgar, Edward : Allegro, concert solo for piano, Op. 46

Album Summary

>Elgar, Edward : Enigma Variations
>Elgar, Edward : In Smyrna, for piano
>Elgar, Edward : Serenade, for piano
>Elgar, Edward : Presto, for piano
>Elgar, Edward : Adieu, for piano
>Elgar, Edward : Skizze, for piano
>Elgar, Edward : Griffinesque, for piano (revised as "Presto")
>Elgar, Edward : Salut d'amour
>Elgar, Edward : Sonatina for piano (2 versions)
>Elgar, Edward : Dream Children, for small orchestra (or piano), Op. 43
>Elgar, Edward : Allegro, concert solo for piano, Op. 46
Performer Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: 1988.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Elgar, Edward : Enigma Variations
  • Performer: María Garzón (Piano)
  • Running Time: 28 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1898-1899

>Elgar, Edward : In Smyrna, for piano
  • Performer: María Garzón (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1905

>Elgar, Edward : Serenade, for piano
  • Performer: María Garzón (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1932

>Elgar, Edward : Presto, for piano
  • Performer: María Garzón (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1889

>Elgar, Edward : Adieu, for piano
  • Performer: María Garzón (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1932

>Elgar, Edward : Skizze, for piano
  • Performer: María Garzón (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Elgar, Edward : Griffinesque, for piano (revised as "Presto")
  • Performer: María Garzón (Piano)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1884

>Elgar, Edward : Salut d'amour
  • Performer: María Garzón (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888

>Elgar, Edward : Sonatina for piano (2 versions)
  • Performer: María Garzón (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1889

>Elgar, Edward : Dream Children, for small orchestra (or piano), Op. 43
  • Performer: María Garzón (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1902

>Elgar, Edward : Allegro, concert solo for piano, Op. 46
  • Performer: María Garzón (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1901