- Sylvain Beuf
- Laurent Wilde (Piano)
- Julien Charlet (Drums)
- Diego Imbert (Double Bass)
- Alex Tassel (Flugelhorn)
Notes & Reviews:
In January, 2012 Alex Tassel began the recording of a unique and original work that took place in Mexico. The purpose was to reproduce, through music, eight movements of all the stages of an ocean race. Alex Tassel composed the symphony, and it was arranged and orchestrated by Guy Barker for his quintet and orchestra and was inspired by meetings and conversations which he has had with great skippers to celebrate the French "Solidaire du Chocolat", a famous race following the road of chocolate, which will leave next month France to Mexico.Notes & Reviews:
Recording information: Sala Ollin Yoliztli, Mexico City.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsTassel, Alex : The First Element :: The Sea, for orchestra
- Performers: Sylvain Beuf; Laurent Wilde (Piano); Julien Charlet (Drums); Diego Imbert (Double Bass); Alex Tassel (Flugelhorn)
- Conductor: Jose Arean
- Ensemble: The Mexico Symphonic Orchestra
- Running Time: 62 min. 38 sec.
- Period Time: Contemporary
- Form: Orchestral