1 800 222 6872

Bach: Organ Works / Guy Bovet

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesu, der du meine Seele, BWV 752
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Allein Gott in der Höh' sei Ehr', BWV 717
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Nun komm, der Heiden Heiland, BWV 659
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude in G major, BWV 568
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for organ in G major, BWV 577 (BC J61)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia and Fugue for Organ in G minor, BWV 542 "Great G minor"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme, chorale prelude for organ (Schubler Chorale no 1), BWV 645 (BC K22
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
  • Performer: Guy Bovet (Organ)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesu, der du meine Seele, BWV 752
  • Performer: Guy Bovet (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1748-1749

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Allein Gott in der Höh' sei Ehr', BWV 717
  • Performer: Guy Bovet (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1710-1714

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Nun komm, der Heiden Heiland, BWV 659
  • Performer: Guy Bovet (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude in G major, BWV 568
  • Performer: Guy Bovet (Organ)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1705

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for organ in G major, BWV 577 (BC J61)
  • Performer: Guy Bovet (Organ)
  • Notes: Jesuit Church, Porrentruy, Switzerland (12/13/1989-12/15/1989)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1750

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia and Fugue for Organ in G minor, BWV 542 "Great G minor"
  • Performer: Guy Bovet (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme, chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 1), BWV 645 (BC K22
  • Performer: Guy Bovet (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1748-1749