1 800 222 6872

Sångare till glädje 2012 / 8 different vocalists sing Grandert, Simon, Grieg, Ellington, Dowland, Sibelius, Bach and more

Audio Samples

>Grandert, Johnny : Vandring (Wandering), song
>Grandert, Johnny : Marionetterna (The Marionettes), song
>Grandert, Johnny : Fruset fotspar (Frozen Footprints), song
>Grandert, Johnny : Nar isen bryter upp (When the Ice Dissolves), song
>Simon, Paul : Bridge Over Troubled Water
>Grieg, Edvard : Jeg elsker dig! (I Love Thee!), song for voice & piano, Op. 5/3
>Newton, John : Amazing Grace
>Ellington, Duke : Almighty God
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Flow, my tears, fall from your springs, for 2 voices & lute (Second Book of Songs)
>Fauré, Gabriel : Requiem
>     Pie Jesu
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : St. Matthew Passion
>     Aus Liebe will mein Heiland sterben
>     Erbarme dich
>Handel, George Frideric : Rinaldo
>     Cara sposa
>     Lascia che io pianga
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Mit hjerte og min lyre (My Heart and My Lyre), song
>Giordani, Giuseppe : Caro mio ben, for voice & piano (or orchestra)
>Sibelius, Jean : Songs (6), Op. 36
>Alfven, Hugo [Composer] : Saa tag mit Hjerte (Take my heart), for voice & piano (or orchestra), R203
>Strauss, Richard : Lieder (8), Op. 10
>Rodius, Mats : Giv liv och gronska (Give Life and Greenery), song

Album Summary

>Grandert, Johnny : Vandring (Wandering), song
>Grandert, Johnny : Marionetterna (The Marionettes), song
>Grandert, Johnny : Fruset fotspar (Frozen Footprints), song
>Grandert, Johnny : Nar isen bryter upp (When the Ice Dissolves), song
>Simon, Paul : Bridge Over Troubled Water
>Grieg, Edvard : Jeg elsker dig! (I Love Thee!), song for voice & piano, Op. 5/3
>Newton, John : Amazing Grace
>Ellington, Duke : Almighty God
>Dowland, John [Composer] : Flow, my tears, fall from your springs, for 2 voices & lute (Second Book of Songs)
>Fauré, Gabriel : Requiem
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : St. Matthew Passion
>Handel, George Frideric : Rinaldo
>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Mit hjerte og min lyre (My Heart and My Lyre), song
>Giordani, Giuseppe : Caro mio ben, for voice & piano (or orchestra)
>Sibelius, Jean : Songs (6), Op. 36
>Alfven, Hugo [Composer] : Saa tag mit Hjerte (Take my heart), for voice & piano (or orchestra), R203
>Strauss, Richard : Lieder (8), Op. 10
>Rodius, Mats : Giv liv och gronska (Give Life and Greenery), song
Performers Ensemble Composers

Notes & Reviews:

The 2012 version of the FIM/nosag charity CD contains a selection of 8 fine Swedish singers from varied genres including lied, musical, chanson, opera, and sacred, together with 8 musicians presenting music a variety of musical styles and sounds. Proceeds from CD sales benefit charity work performed by the Churches in Sweden.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Grandert, Johnny : Vandring (Wandering), song
  • Performers: Anna Lindkvist (Voice); Stefan Lindgren (Piano)
  • Ensemble: Foreningen Ideell Musik
  • Running Time: 1 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Grandert, Johnny : Marionetterna (The Marionettes), song
  • Performers: Anna Lindkvist (Voice); Stefan Lindgren (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Grandert, Johnny : Fruset fotspår (Frozen Footprints), song
  • Performers: Anna Lindkvist (Voice); Stefan Lindgren (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Grandert, Johnny : När isen bryter upp (When the Ice Dissolves), song
  • Performers: Anna Lindkvist (Voice); Stefan Lindgren (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Simon, Paul : Bridge Over Troubled Water
  • Performers: Torbjörn Pettersson (Voice); Andre Baraula (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Grieg, Edvard : Jeg elsker dig! (I Love Thee!), song for voice & piano, Op. 5/3
  • Performers: Torbjörn Pettersson (Voice); Andre Baraula (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1864

>Newton, John : Amazing Grace
  • Performers: Stefan Geiland (Piano); Carolina Linse (Voice)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1779.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1779

>Ellington, Duke : Almighty God
  • Performers: Stefan Geiland (Piano); Carolina Linse (Voice)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Dowland, John [Composer] : Flow, my tears, fall from your springs, for 2 voices & lute (Second Book of Songs)
  • Performers: Rolf Bromme (Voice); Anouchka Mukherjee (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1600

>Gabriel Fauré (1845 - 1924) : Requiem :: Pie Jesu
  • Performers: Rolf Bromme (Voice); Anouchka Mukherjee (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1887-1900

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : St. Matthew Passion :: Aus Liebe will mein Heiland sterben
  • Performers: Christina Sonstevold (Flute); Wanda Geissendorf (Oboe); Maria Neumuller (Oboe); Liz-Marie Tammo (Voice)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1736

>Handel, George Frideric : Rinaldo :: Cara sposa
  • Performers: Desiree Baraula (Voice); Andre Baraula (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1711

>Handel, George Frideric : Rinaldo :: Lascia che io pianga
  • Performers: Desiree Baraula (Voice); Andre Baraula (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1711

>Kjerulf, Halfdan : Mit hjerte og min lyre (My Heart and My Lyre), song
  • Performers: Raymond Bjorling; Andre Baraula (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Giordani, Giuseppe : Caro mio ben, for voice & piano (or orchestra)
  • Performers: Raymond Bjorling; Andre Baraula (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 17th Century

>Sibelius, Jean : Songs (6), Op. 36
  • Performers: Raymond Bjorling; Andre Baraula (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1900

>Hugo Alfvén (Composer) (1872 - 1960) : Saa tag mit Hjerte (Take my heart), for voice & piano (or orchestra), R203
  • Performers: Raymond Bjorling; Andre Baraula (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1946

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : St. Matthew Passion :: Erbarme dich
  • Performers: Raymond Bjorling; Andre Baraula (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1736

>Strauss, Richard : Lieder (8), Op. 10
  • Performers: Andre Baraula (Piano); Raymond Bjorling
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1885

>Rodius, Mats : Giv liv och grönska (Give Life and Greenery), song
  • Performer: Stellan Sagvik (Voice)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary