1 800 222 6872

Glen Campbell: Live Anthology: 1972-2001

Audio Samples

>Rhinestone Cowboy
>Galveston
>By the Time I Get to Phoenix
>Try a Little Kindness
>Wichita Lineman
>Gone, Gone, Gone
>Walkin' in the Sun
>On a Good Night
>True Grit
>Hand That Rocks the Cradle, The
>I Remember You
>I'm a One Woman Man
>Orange Blossom Special, The
>Highway Man, The
>Streets of London
>Thing Called Love, A
>Southern Nights
>William Tell Overture
>Beach Boys Medley: Good Vibrations/California Girls/Fun Fun Fun/I Get Around/Surfin' USA
>Amazing Grace
>Mull of Kintyre
>Gentle on My Mind
>By the Time I Get to Phoenix [From the BBC Television Show Glen Campbell from the Talk of the Town 1972]
>If You Go Away [From the BBC Television Show Glen Campbell from the Talk of the Town 1972]
>Help Me Make It Through the Night [From the BBC Television Show Glen Campbell From The Talk of the Town 1972]
>Galveston [From the BBC Television Show Glen Campbell From The Talk of the Town 1972]
>Wichita Lineman [From the BBC Television Show Glen Campbell From The Talk of the Town 1972]
>Impossible Dream [From the BBC Television Show Glen Campbell From The Talk of the Town 1972] [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975], The
>Gentle on My Mind [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Mary in the Morning [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Try a Little Kindness [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Where's the Playground Susie? [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Oh Happy Day [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>He Ain't Heavy [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Dreams of the Everyday Housewife [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Bonaparte's Retreat [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>MacArthur Park [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>I Will Never Pass This Way Again [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Rhinestone Cowboy [From Live At the Dome 1990]
>Southern Nights [From Live At the Dome 1990]
>True Grit [From Live At the Dome 1990]
>Mull of Kintyre [From Live At the Dome 1990]
>Highway Man [From Glen Campbell In Concert 2001], The
>It's Only Make Believe [From Glen Campbell In Concert 2001]
>Amazing Grace [From Glen Campbell in Concert 2001]
>Medley: Make ItwWith You/Baby I'm-A Want You/Never Let Her Go [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Medley: By the Time I Get to Phoenix/Wichita Lineman/Galveston [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Medley: I Say a Little Prayer/By the Time I Get to Phoenix [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Delta Dawn [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Medley: Little Green Apples/Honey/Honey, Come Back/Release Me [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Summer Breeze [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Medley: Try a Little Kindness/Honey, Come Back/Gentle on My Mind [From the BBC Television Show Glen Campbell From The Talk of the Town 1972]
>Beach Boys Medley: Good Vibrations/California Girls/Fun Fun Fun/I Get Around [From Live At the Dome 1990]
>Little Green Apples [From Glen Campbell In Concert 2001]
>Dueling Banjos [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Ain't No Sunshine [From the BBC Television Show the Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Orange Blossom Special [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Fox Fire [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Entertainer [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975], The
>Foggy Mountain Breakdown [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>William Tell Overture [From Live At the Dome 1990]
>Classical Gas [From Glen Campbell In Concert 2001]
>Didn't We [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Streets of London [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>American Trilogy: Dixie/The Battle Hymn of the Republic/All My Trials [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975], An
>Time in a Bottle [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Proud Mary [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Annie's Song [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]

Track List

>Rhinestone Cowboy
>Galveston
>By the Time I Get to Phoenix
>Try a Little Kindness
>Wichita Lineman
>Gone, Gone, Gone
>Walkin' in the Sun
>On a Good Night
>True Grit
>Hand That Rocks the Cradle, The
>I Remember You
>I'm a One Woman Man
>Orange Blossom Special, The
>Highway Man, The
>Streets of London
>Thing Called Love, A
>Southern Nights
>William Tell Overture
>Beach Boys Medley: Good Vibrations/California Girls/Fun Fun Fun/I Get Around/Surfin' USA
>Amazing Grace
>Mull of Kintyre
>Gentle on My Mind
>By the Time I Get to Phoenix [From the BBC Television Show Glen Campbell from the Talk of the Town 1972]
>If You Go Away [From the BBC Television Show Glen Campbell from the Talk of the Town 1972]
>Help Me Make It Through the Night [From the BBC Television Show Glen Campbell From The Talk of the Town 1972]
>Galveston [From the BBC Television Show Glen Campbell From The Talk of the Town 1972]
>Wichita Lineman [From the BBC Television Show Glen Campbell From The Talk of the Town 1972]
>Impossible Dream [From the BBC Television Show Glen Campbell From The Talk of the Town 1972] [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975], The
>Gentle on My Mind [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Mary in the Morning [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Try a Little Kindness [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Where's the Playground Susie? [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Oh Happy Day [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>He Ain't Heavy [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Dreams of the Everyday Housewife [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Bonaparte's Retreat [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>MacArthur Park [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>I Will Never Pass This Way Again [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Rhinestone Cowboy [From Live At the Dome 1990]
>Southern Nights [From Live At the Dome 1990]
>True Grit [From Live At the Dome 1990]
>Mull of Kintyre [From Live At the Dome 1990]
>Highway Man [From Glen Campbell In Concert 2001], The
>It's Only Make Believe [From Glen Campbell In Concert 2001]
>Amazing Grace [From Glen Campbell in Concert 2001]
>Medley: Make ItwWith You/Baby I'm-A Want You/Never Let Her Go [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Medley: By the Time I Get to Phoenix/Wichita Lineman/Galveston [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Medley: I Say a Little Prayer/By the Time I Get to Phoenix [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Delta Dawn [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Medley: Little Green Apples/Honey/Honey, Come Back/Release Me [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Summer Breeze [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Medley: Try a Little Kindness/Honey, Come Back/Gentle on My Mind [From the BBC Television Show Glen Campbell From The Talk of the Town 1972]
>Beach Boys Medley: Good Vibrations/California Girls/Fun Fun Fun/I Get Around [From Live At the Dome 1990]
>Little Green Apples [From Glen Campbell In Concert 2001]
>Dueling Banjos [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Ain't No Sunshine [From the BBC Television Show the Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Orange Blossom Special [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Fox Fire [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Entertainer [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975], The
>Foggy Mountain Breakdown [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>William Tell Overture [From Live At the Dome 1990]
>Classical Gas [From Glen Campbell In Concert 2001]
>Didn't We [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Streets of London [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>American Trilogy: Dixie/The Battle Hymn of the Republic/All My Trials [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975], An
>Time in a Bottle [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Proud Mary [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]
>Annie's Song [From the BBC Television Show The Glen Campbell Music Show 1975]

Album Notes

Personnel: Glen Campbell (vocals, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bagpipe); Jeff Dayton (acoustic guitar, electric guitar, background vocals); Kenny Scaggs (steel guitar, mandolin, background vocals); Arvel Byrd (fiddle); John Berafatto (piano); Tom Benton (drums).

Recording information: The Dome, Doncaster, England (1990).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review