Personnel includes: Nick Glennie-Smith, Bruce Fowler, Don Harper (conductors); Bob Daspit, Michael Thomson, Michael Stevens (guitar).
Producers: Nick Glennie-Smith, Hans Zimmer, Harry Gregson-Williams.
Composer: Steven M. Stern.
Personnel: Michael Stevens , Michael Thompson , Bob Daspit (guitar).
Audio Mixer: Alan Meyerson.
Recording information: Media Ventures; Paramount; Sony.
Editors: Shannon Erbe; John Finklea; Bob Badami.
Composed in tandem with Media Ventures partners including Nick Glennie-Smith and Harry Gregson-Williams, Hans Zimmer's The Rock typifies the bigger-is-better film scoring sensibilities that defined Hollywood in the mid-'90s -- with its bombastic electronics, relentless bass, and blast-furnace eruptions of dissonance, the music is an overwhelming sensory experience, and virtually impossible to absorb over the course of a single sitting. ~ Jason Ankeny
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
- The Holiday [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] (Various Artists)
- The Simpsons Movie: The Music [Original Soundtrack (Simpsons (The))
- Kung Fu Panda [Music from the Motion Picture] (Powell, John (Film Composer))
- The Dark Knight [Original Motion Picture Soundtrac (Howard, James Newton)
- Megamind (Balfe, Lorne)
- True Romance (Original Soundtrack)
- Enemy of the State (Gregson-Williams, Harry)