1 800 222 6872

From the Flute, From the Heart

Audio Samples

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita no 1 for Violin
>     Sarabande
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute and Basso Continuo in E minor, HWV 359a/Op. 1 no 1
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for flute & continuo in E minor, BWV 1034
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet K. 622
>     Adagio religioso
>Boehm, Theobald : Theme-varie de La Molinara da Paisiello, for flute & piano, Op. 4
>Fauré, Gabriel : Pavane, Op. 50
>Traditional, Irish : Londonderry Air (Danny Boy), folk song
>Rodgers, Richard : Edelweiss, song (from "The Sound of Music")
>Raksin, David : Laura, song (for the film Laura)
>Ahbez, Eden [Composer] : Nature Boy
>Lennon, John : Yesterday
>Koffman, Moe : Swinging Shepherd's Blues, song
>Jobim, Antonio Carlos : Garota de Ipanema, song (a.k.a. "The Girl from Ipanema")
>Desmond, Paul : Take Five
>Gershwin, George : Porgy and Bess

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita no 1 for Violin
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute and Basso Continuo in E minor, HWV 359a/Op. 1 no 1
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for flute & continuo in E minor, BWV 1034
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet K. 622
>Boehm, Theobald : Theme-varie de La Molinara da Paisiello, for flute & piano, Op. 4
>Fauré, Gabriel : Pavane, Op. 50
>Traditional, Irish : Londonderry Air (Danny Boy), folk song
>Rodgers, Richard : Edelweiss, song (from "The Sound of Music")
>Raksin, David : Laura, song (for the film Laura)
>Ahbez, Eden [Composer] : Nature Boy
>Lennon, John : Yesterday
>Koffman, Moe : Swinging Shepherd's Blues, song
>Jobim, Antonio Carlos : Garota de Ipanema, song (a.k.a. "The Girl from Ipanema")
>Desmond, Paul : Take Five
>Gershwin, George : Porgy and Bess
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita no 1 for Violin :: Sarabande
  • Performers: Pat Rodgers (Keyboards); Dominic Kyrie (Flute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Flute and Basso Continuo in E minor, HWV 359a/Op. 1 no 1
  • Performers: Pat Rodgers (Keyboards); Dominic Kyrie (Flute)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1724

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for flute & continuo in E minor, BWV 1034
  • Performers: Pat Rodgers (Keyboards); Dominic Kyrie (Flute)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1724

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet K. 622 :: Adagio religioso
  • Performers: Pat Rodgers (Keyboards); Dominic Kyrie (Flute)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1791

>Boehm, Theobald : Thême-varié de La Molinara da Paisiello, for flute & piano, Op. 4
  • Performers: Pat Rodgers (Keyboards); Dominic Kyrie (Flute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Gabriel Fauré (1845 - 1924) : Pavane, Op. 50
  • Performers: Pat Rodgers (Keyboards); Dominic Kyrie (Flute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 04/16/1898

>Traditional, Irish : Londonderry Air (Danny Boy), folk song
  • Performers: Pat Rodgers (Keyboards); Dominic Kyrie (Flute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: by 1855

>Rodgers, Richard : Edelweiss, song (from "The Sound of Music")
  • Performers: Pat Rodgers (Keyboards); Dominic Kyrie (Flute)
  • Notes: Composition written: United States of America.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Raksin, David : Laura, song (for the film Laura)
  • Performers: Pat Rodgers (Keyboards); Dominic Kyrie (Flute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Vocal

>Ahbez, Eden [Composer] : Nature Boy
  • Performers: Pat Rodgers (Keyboards); Dominic Kyrie (Flute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Lennon, John : Yesterday
  • Performers: Pat Rodgers (Keyboards); Dominic Kyrie (Flute)
  • Notes: This work was written in collaboration with Paul McCartney (1942 - ).
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1965

>Koffman, Moe : Swinging Shepherd's Blues, song
  • Performers: Pat Rodgers (Keyboards); Dominic Kyrie (Flute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Jobim, Antonio Carlos : Garota de Ipanema, song (a.k.a. "The Girl from Ipanema")
  • Performers: Pat Rodgers (Keyboards); Dominic Kyrie (Flute)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Vocal

>Desmond, Paul : Take Five
  • Performers: Pat Rodgers (Keyboards); Dominic Kyrie (Flute)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Gershwin, George : Porgy and Bess
  • Performers: Pat Rodgers (Keyboards); Dominic Kyrie (Flute)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1935