1 800 222 6872

Träum Süá, mein Baby!, Vol. 4

Audio Samples

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 41 in C sharp minor, Op. 63/3, CT. 91
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fantasia for Piano in D minor, K 397 (385g)
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15
>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano in E major, Op. 11/9
>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : Gavotte et Doubles
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 12 in E minor, KV 338
>     Allegro
>Brahms, Johannes : Symphony no 3 in F major, Op. 90
>     Poco Allegretto
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : The Seasons
>     October
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (8), Book 1, Op. 12
>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
>Dvorak, Antonin : Serenade for string orchestra in E major, Op. 22
>     Larghetto
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 4 in E minor, Op. 28/4, CT. 169
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen no 13 ("Der Dichter spricht"), for piano, Op. 15/13
>Scriabin, Alexander : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 11
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade in G major, KV 525 "Eine kleine Nachtmusik"
>     Romanze - Andante
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Romance for Violin and Orchestra no 2 in F major, Op. 50
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake, Op. 20
>     Scene. Pas d'action
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Serenade in D major, Op. 25
>     Andante con variazioni
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 40 in F minor, Op. 63/2, CT. 90
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Serenade in C major, Op. 48
>     Valse
>Brahms, Johannes : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 77
>     2. Satz
>Grieg, Edvard : Waltz, lyric piece for piano, Op. 12/2
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen no 2 ("Curiose Geschichte"), for piano, Op. 15/2
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen no 4 ("Bittendes Kind"), for piano, Op. 15/4

Album Summary

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 41 in C sharp minor, Op. 63/3, CT. 91
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fantasia for Piano in D minor, K 397 (385g)
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15
>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano in E major, Op. 11/9
>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : Gavotte et Doubles
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 12 in E minor, KV 338
>Brahms, Johannes : Symphony no 3 in F major, Op. 90
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : The Seasons
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (8), Book 1, Op. 12
>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
>Dvorak, Antonin : Serenade for string orchestra in E major, Op. 22
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 4 in E minor, Op. 28/4, CT. 169
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen no 13 ("Der Dichter spricht"), for piano, Op. 15/13
>Scriabin, Alexander : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 11
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade in G major, KV 525 "Eine kleine Nachtmusik"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Romance for Violin and Orchestra no 2 in F major, Op. 50
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake, Op. 20
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Serenade in D major, Op. 25
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 40 in F minor, Op. 63/2, CT. 90
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Serenade in C major, Op. 48
>Brahms, Johannes : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 77
>Grieg, Edvard : Waltz, lyric piece for piano, Op. 12/2
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen no 2 ("Curiose Geschichte"), for piano, Op. 15/2
>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen no 4 ("Bittendes Kind"), for piano, Op. 15/4
Performers Ensembles Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 41 in C sharp minor, Op. 63/3, CT. 91
  • Performer: Marian Pivka (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fantasia for Piano in D minor, K 397 (385g)
  • Performer: Marian Pivka (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15
  • Performer: Marian Pivka (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano in E major, Op. 11/9
  • Performer: Marian Pivka (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888-1896

>Rameau, Jean-Philippe : Gavotte et Doubles
  • Performer: Marian Pivka (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 12 in E minor, KV 338 :: Allegro
  • Ensemble: Members of the SWR Stuttgart Radio Symphony Orches
  • Running Time: 6 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen, Op. 15
  • Performer: Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Brahms, Johannes : Symphony no 3 in F major, Op. 90 :: Poco Allegretto
  • Running Time: 6 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1883

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : The Seasons :: October
  • Performer: Marian Pivka (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1875-1876

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
  • Performer: Marian Pivka (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1810

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (8), Book 1, Op. 12
  • Performer: Marian Pivka (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1864-1867

>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
  • Performers: Georg Egger (Violin); Garo Admacayan (Cello); Angus Ramsay (Violin)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1700

>Antonin Dvorák (1841 - 1904) : Serenade for string orchestra in E major, Op. 22 :: Larghetto
  • Running Time: 6 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 4 in E minor, Op. 28/4, CT. 169
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen no 13 ("Der Dichter spricht"), for piano, Op. 15/13
  • Performer: Marian Pivka (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Scriabin, Alexander : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 11
  • Performer: Marian Pivka (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888-1896

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade in G major, KV 525 "Eine kleine Nachtmusik" :: Romanze - Andante
  • Running Time: 6 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Romance for Violin and Orchestra no 2 in F major, Op. 50
  • Performer: Alexander Pervomaski (Violin)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake, Op. 20 :: Scene. Pas d'action
  • Running Time: 7 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Ballet
  • Written: 1875-1876

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Serenade in D major, Op. 25 :: Andante con variazioni
  • Ensemble: Stuttgart Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 6 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (8), Book 1, Op. 12
  • Performer: Marian Pivka (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1864-1867

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 40 in F minor, Op. 63/2, CT. 90
  • Performer: Marian Pivka (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Scriabin, Alexander : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 11
  • Performer: Marian Pivka (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888-1896

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Serenade in C major, Op. 48 :: Valse
  • Running Time: 3 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1880

>Brahms, Johannes : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 77 :: 2. Satz
  • Performer: Ivan Cerkov (Violin)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1878

>Grieg, Edvard : Waltz, lyric piece for piano, Op. 12/2
  • Performer: Marian Pivka (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1864-1867

>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen no 2 ("Curiose Geschichte"), for piano, Op. 15/2
  • Performer: Marian Pivka (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Schumann, Robert : Kinderszenen no 4 ("Bittendes Kind"), for piano, Op. 15/4
  • Performer: Marian Pivka (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838