1 800 222 6872

Amazing Brass [DVD]

Audio Samples

>Scheidt, Samuel : Ludi musici, Book 1
>Scheidt, Samuel : Wendet euch um ihr Aderlein
>Scheidt, Samuel : Canzon Aechiopican
>Gabrieli, Giovanni : Canzon no 1, for 5 parts, C. 195
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
>Burnett, Ernie : My Melancholy Baby
>Morton, Jelly Roll : Black Bottom Stomp
>Henderson, Luther : Amazing Grace, for brass ensemble
>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
>Handel, George Frideric : Solomon
>     Arrival of the Queen of Sheba
>     Arrival of the Queen of Sheba
>Handy, W.C. : St. Louis Blues, song
>Kamen, Michael : Quintet, for brass
>Dedrick, Chris : Glenn Miller Songbook
>Gershwin, George : Oh, Kay!
>Ferguson, Paul [Trombone] : Tommy Dorsey Medley, for brass (after Tommy Dorsey)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite
>     Air on a G string
>Dan Swan / Allan Copeland : High Society
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3

Album Summary

>Scheidt, Samuel : Ludi musici, Book 1
>Scheidt, Samuel : Wendet euch um ihr Aderlein
>Scheidt, Samuel : Canzon Aechiopican
>Gabrieli, Giovanni : Canzon no 1, for 5 parts, C. 195
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
>Burnett, Ernie : My Melancholy Baby
>Morton, Jelly Roll : Black Bottom Stomp
>Henderson, Luther : Amazing Grace, for brass ensemble
>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
>Handel, George Frideric : Solomon
>Handy, W.C. : St. Louis Blues, song
>Kamen, Michael : Quintet, for brass
>Dedrick, Chris : Glenn Miller Songbook
>Gershwin, George : Oh, Kay!
>Ferguson, Paul [Trombone] : Tommy Dorsey Medley, for brass (after Tommy Dorsey)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite
>Dan Swan / Allan Copeland : High Society
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Scheidt, Samuel : Ludi musici, Book 1
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1621

>Scheidt, Samuel : Wendet euch um ihr Aderlein
  • Running Time: 1 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scheidt, Samuel : Canzon Aechiopican
  • Running Time: 4 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Gabrieli, Giovanni : Canzon no 1, for 5 parts, C. 195
  • Running Time: 2 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
  • Running Time: 8 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Burnett, Ernie : My Melancholy Baby
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.

>Morton, Jelly Roll : Black Bottom Stomp
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Henderson, Luther : Amazing Grace, for brass ensemble
  • Running Time: 3 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
  • Running Time: 4 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1700

>Handel, George Frideric : Solomon :: Arrival of the Queen of Sheba
  • Running Time: 3 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1748

>Handy, W.C. : St. Louis Blues, song
  • Running Time: 4 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1914

>Kamen, Michael : Quintet, for brass
  • Running Time: 4 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Dedrick, Chris : Glenn Miller Songbook
  • Running Time: 8 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Vocal

>Gershwin, George : Oh, Kay!
  • Running Time: 2 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1926

>Ferguson, Paul [Trombone] : Tommy Dorsey Medley, for brass (after Tommy Dorsey)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 47 sec.

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite :: Air on a G string
  • Running Time: 4 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Dan Swan / Allan Copeland : High Society
  • Running Time: 3 min. 32 sec.

>Scheidt, Samuel : Ludi musici, Book 1
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1621

>Scheidt, Samuel : Wendet euch um ihr Aderlein
  • Running Time: 1 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scheidt, Samuel : Canzon Aechiopican
  • Running Time: 4 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Gabrieli, Giovanni : Canzon no 1, for 5 parts, C. 195
  • Running Time: 2 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
  • Running Time: 8 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Burnett, Ernie : My Melancholy Baby
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.

>Morton, Jelly Roll : Black Bottom Stomp
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Henderson, Luther : Amazing Grace, for brass ensemble
  • Running Time: 3 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
  • Running Time: 4 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1700

>Handel, George Frideric : Solomon :: Arrival of the Queen of Sheba
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1748

>Handy, W.C. : St. Louis Blues, song
  • Running Time: 4 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1914

>Kamen, Michael : Quintet, for brass
  • Running Time: 4 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Dedrick, Chris : Glenn Miller Songbook
  • Running Time: 8 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Vocal

>Gershwin, George : Oh, Kay!
  • Running Time: 2 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1926

>Ferguson, Paul [Trombone] : Tommy Dorsey Medley, for brass (after Tommy Dorsey)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 47 sec.

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 :: Air on a G string
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Dan Swan / Allan Copeland : High Society
  • Running Time: 3 min. 32 sec.