- How Am I to Be? $0.99 on iTunes
- A Seed Was Sown $0.99 on iTunes
- Heart Man $0.99 on iTunes
- Capture a Dream $0.99 on iTunes
- The Race Runs Me $0.99 on iTunes
- You Survive $0.99 on iTunes
- Riverdays $0.99 on iTunes
- Across the Breeze $0.99 on iTunes
- Gaman $0.99 on iTunes
- Your Little Wings $0.99 on iTunes
- Dignity and Backbone $0.99 on iTunes
- The Ride $0.99 on iTunes
- No Big Deal $0.99 on iTunes
Album Remarks & Appraisals:
Luka Bloom continues to shake up the folk genre with clever chord sequences and arrangements while still retaining folk's core values of story-telling and commentary. Bloom is primarily known in Ireland as a solo guitar and mic man. Here he has gathered together a "who's who" from the RIish folk pantheon. This New Morning sounds like a band album, and what a band - Glen Hansard, Donal Lunny, Iarla O Lionaird, Eimear Quinn, Steve Cooney, and Conor Byrne. The playing is magnificent throughout. Bloom co-produced this record with his old sparring partner Brian Masterson, and together they have created an album of outstanding beauty, sensitivity, and fun.
Personnel: Larissa O'Grady, Nicola Cleary, Aoife Dowdall, Feilimidh Nunan, Rachel Du, Siofra Grant, Catherine Humphries, Sylvia Roberts (violin); Carla Vedres, Nathan Sherman, Karen Dervin (viola); Grainne Hope, Michelle Mason, David Doyle (cello); Joe Csibi (double bass).
Audio Mixer: Brian Masterson.
Recording information: Soundscape, Sandycove, Dublin.
Photographer: Claire Burge.
Arranger: Joe Csibi.