1 800 222 6872

Cornet Soloist of the Sousa Band / Herbert L. Clarke

Audio Samples

>Clarke, Herbert L. : Polka brillante "Bride of the waves"
>Adams, Stephen (I) : The Holy City
>Clarke, Herbert L. : Valse Brillante "Sounds of the Hudson"
>Balfe, Michael : Killarney, for voice & piano
>Clarke, Herbert L. : Caprice Brillante "The Débutante"
>Dillea, Herbert S. : Perhaps Love's Dream Will Last Forever
>Clarke, Herbert L. : Carnival of Venice
>Herbert, Victor : Prince Ananias
>     Ah Cupid
>Lincke, Paul : Once Upon A Time
>Clarke, Herbert L. : Shores of the Mighty Pacific
>Lili`uokalani, Queen : Aloha Oe (Farewell To Thee), song
>Levy, Jules : Grand Russian Fantasia
>Fauré, Jean-Baptiste : Les Rameaux, for voice & piano (or orchestra)
>Clarke, Herbert L. : La Veta Caprice "Lillian"
>Godard, Benjamin : Jocelyn, Op 100
>     Berceuse
>Clarke, Herbert L. : Twilight Dreams Waltz-Intermezzo
>Clarke, Herbert L. : Southern Cross
>Molloy, James Lyman : Love's Old Sweet Song
>Clarke, Herbert L. : Showers of Gold
>Macmurrough, Dermot : Macushla, your sweet voice is calling
>Clarke, Herbert L. : Stars in a Velvety Sky

Album Summary

>Clarke, Herbert L. : Polka brillante "Bride of the waves"
>Adams, Stephen (I) : The Holy City
>Clarke, Herbert L. : Valse Brillante "Sounds of the Hudson"
>Balfe, Michael : Killarney, for voice & piano
>Clarke, Herbert L. : Caprice Brillante "The Débutante"
>Dillea, Herbert S. : Perhaps Love's Dream Will Last Forever
>Clarke, Herbert L. : Carnival of Venice
>Herbert, Victor : Prince Ananias
>Lincke, Paul : Once Upon A Time
>Clarke, Herbert L. : Shores of the Mighty Pacific
>Lili`uokalani, Queen : Aloha Oe (Farewell To Thee), song
>Levy, Jules : Grand Russian Fantasia
>Fauré, Jean-Baptiste : Les Rameaux, for voice & piano (or orchestra)
>Clarke, Herbert L. : La Veta Caprice "Lillian"
>Godard, Benjamin : Jocelyn, Op 100
>Clarke, Herbert L. : Twilight Dreams Waltz-Intermezzo
>Clarke, Herbert L. : Southern Cross
>Molloy, James Lyman : Love's Old Sweet Song
>Clarke, Herbert L. : Showers of Gold
>Macmurrough, Dermot : Macushla, your sweet voice is calling
>Clarke, Herbert L. : Stars in a Velvety Sky
Performer Ensemble Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: 11/09/1900-11/??/1922.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Clarke, Herbert L. : Polka brillante "Bride of the waves"
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Ensemble: Sousa Band
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Adams, Stephen (I) : The Holy City
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Clarke, Herbert L. : Valse Brillante "Sounds of the Hudson"
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1904

>Balfe, Michael : Killarney, for voice & piano
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Clarke, Herbert L. : Caprice Brillante "The Débutante"
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Ensemble: Sousa Band
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Dillea, Herbert S. : Perhaps Love's Dream Will Last Forever
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.

>Clarke, Herbert L. : Carnival of Venice
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Herbert, Victor : Prince Ananias :: Ah Cupid
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1894

>Clarke, Herbert L. : Polka brillante "Bride of the waves"
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Ensemble: Sousa Band
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Lincke, Paul : Once Upon A Time
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Ensemble: Sousa Band
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Clarke, Herbert L. : Shores of the Mighty Pacific
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Lili`uokalani, Queen : Aloha Oe (Farewell To Thee), song
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Ensemble: Sousa Band
  • Running Time: 3 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1890

>Levy, Jules : Grand Russian Fantasia
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Jean-Baptiste Fauré (Baritone Vocal/Composer) (1830 - 1914) : Les Rameaux, for voice & piano (or orchestra)
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Clarke, Herbert L. : La Veta Caprice "Lillian"
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto

>Godard, Benjamin : Jocelyn, Op 100 :: Berceuse
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1888

>Clarke, Herbert L. : Valse Brillante "Sounds of the Hudson"
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1904

>Clarke, Herbert L. : Twilight Dreams Waltz-Intermezzo
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Clarke, Herbert L. : Southern Cross
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto

>Molloy, James Lyman : Love's Old Sweet Song
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1884

>Clarke, Herbert L. : Showers of Gold
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto

>Macmurrough, Dermot : Macushla, your sweet voice is calling
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1911

>Clarke, Herbert L. : Caprice Brillante "The Débutante"
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Ensemble: Sousa Band
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Balfe, Michael : Killarney, for voice & piano
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Clarke, Herbert L. : Carnival of Venice
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Clarke, Herbert L. : Stars in a Velvety Sky
  • Performer: Herbert Clarke (Cornet)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto