Personnel: Steven Halpern (grand piano, electric piano, keyboards); Georgia Kelly (harp); Daniel Kobialka (violin); Paul Horn (flute).
Recording information: Banquet Studios; The Music Annex.
This release combines some of Steven Halpern's most relaxing pieces for keyboard, flute, and violin (taken from previous albums INNER PEACE, CRYSTAL SUITE, and CONNECTIONS, among others) with subliminal affirmations specifically for smokers. The affirmations are, for the most part, buried deep in the mix, emerging periodically as pleasant murmurs. Studies suggest that calming music like Halpern's can produce alpha brainwaves, creating a deep sense of peace in the body and mind, which may decrease the need for addictive behavior such as smoking.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
- Letting Go of Stress (Miller, Emmett (Nuage))
- Breast Health: Audible Affirmations With Music [Di (M.D., Eva Selhub,)
- Breast Health: Subliminal Affirmations With Music (M.D., Eva Selhub,)
- Ambient Alchemy (Diamond, Michael)
- Meditations To Support Sobriety and Recovery (Bradshaw, John)