1 800 222 6872

Howard Goodall: Inspired - The Essential Collection

Album Summary

>Goodall, Howard : Inspired, for guitar & orchestra
>Goodall, Howard : Ecce Homo (Theme from "Mr. Bean" TV series), for chorus & organ
>Goodall, Howard : Piano Fantasy
>Goodall, Howard : Eternal Light
>Goodall, Howard : Shackleton's Cross, for oboe, trumpet & chamber orchestra (or for piano or for trumpet & organ)
>Goodall, Howard : Pro alios curantibus (For Those Who Care for Others), for voices, cello, organ, handbells & synthesi
>Goodall, Howard : Psalm 23 (Theme from "The Vicar of Dibley" TV series), for chorus, strings & organ
>Goodall, Howard : Nocturnes, for piano
>Goodall, Howard : Blackadder Back & Forth
>Goodall, Howard : Every Purpose Under Heaven, oratorio
Performers Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Goodall, Howard : Inspired, for guitar & orchestra
  • Performer: Craig Ogden (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Concerto

>Goodall, Howard : Ecce Homo (Theme from "Mr. Bean" TV series), for chorus & organ
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Goodall, Howard : Piano Fantasy :: Tongue-Tied
  • Performer: Howard Goodall (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Goodall, Howard : Eternal Light :: A requiem
  • Performer: Laura Wright
  • Running Time: 3 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Goodall, Howard : Shackleton's Cross, for oboe, trumpet & chamber orchestra (or for piano or for trumpet & organ)
  • Performer: Howard Goodall (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 2012

>Goodall, Howard : Pro alios curantibus (For Those Who Care for Others), for voices, cello, organ, handbells & synthesi
  • Performer: Laura Wright
  • Running Time: 4 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Goodall, Howard : Psalm 23 (Theme from "The Vicar of Dibley" TV series), for chorus, strings & organ
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1994

>Goodall, Howard : Nocturnes, for piano
  • Performer: Howard Goodall (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Goodall, Howard : Blackadder Back & Forth :: Blackadder Went Forth
  • Performer: Howard Goodall (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Film Score

>Goodall, Howard : Every Purpose Under Heaven, oratorio
  • Performer: Noah Stewart
  • Running Time: 45 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 2011